Why there's never an atractive guy that hates women and is always the ugliest motherfuckers who join incel comunities...

why there's never an atractive guy that hates women and is always the ugliest motherfuckers who join incel comunities and MGTOW BS and yet they don't realize is their own fault and keep blaming women?

>no good facial genetics, manlet, poor, shitty personality, no charisma, shitty clothing, shitty higiene, living with parents, not fit
wow, clearly is the fault of girls.

Attached: 1553475994654.jpg (657x527, 40K)

Because you need a personal vendetta to actively hate someone. Attractive guys just realize that women are naturally inferior cumbuckets

Incels also hate ugly women with a passion. They hate them more than anything in this world. That's why they re so unhappy, because they hate their perfect pairs

You forgot small wh*te peepees

there's an analogy here somewhere for poor people against successful people

If it is so obvious for you, why did you make this thread?

Because women haters are weaklings.
Compare them to actualy sane mild people that actualy know about the differences between the genders like Aristotle or Plato.

You'll see that they're completely opposite

I was MGTOW but now its probably overrun by incels who try to use it to put women in the kitchen or something like. Well I still live like I was living when I was one anyways.

Incels are the biggest losers on the planet
They think that they are entitled to sex
Come on, how can one be able to fall so low to eventually start thinking like that

Attached: 1554903080168.png (390x377, 194K)

Notice the contrast, woman-haters are always ugly and/or failures and man-haters are most often attractive. Every female celebrity and instathot is a feminist.

Because good looking Chad's don't need to go mgtow, literally why da fuck would they when they already have easy access to constant good sex and all the girls?

They're delusional enough to think that they still deserve women. They talk a big game about the "natural order" and how people were in the past but ignore that ugly losers would have been killed or sent off to a monastery, not given a cute virgin wife.

This too the hypocrites.

Lots of dumb niggers in this thread, but you are by far the dumbest nigger gorilla

What's wrong with what I said? Are the feminist normen cuties not good looking? Sorry maybe an anti feminist such as shoeonhead is cute to you..

I don't think you understand what mgtow means, mgtow don't hate women they here unfair laws and gynocentric societies and a good portion of them were married men who got fucked over by the system, just look at terrence popp he's no incel by any imaginable standard

>mgtow don't hate women
Yeah they do. It would be stupid to deny it.

you're confusing incels with mgtow, just watch tfm video about it he explains it rather well

Go to mgtow sites/message boards, they hate women.

I know plenty attractive women haters. Kt are mostly guys that fucked a million thots.

The same reason why it's usually women with very low self esteem that become radical feminists while Stacies couldn't be arsed

well it's hard to define who is and who isn't mgtow as it covers quite wide spectrum of men, maybe it depends on the type of content you browse but from my perspective women hating isn't one of them