Americans actually thought that giving killing machine to everybody was a good idea I literally can't breath...

americans actually thought that giving killing machine to everybody was a good idea I literally can't breath lmfaooooooooo

Attached: 1530887649221.jpg (736x355, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amaltheadådet
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attentatet_mot_Norrskensflamman
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambassadockupationen_i_Stockholm_1975
npr.org/sections/ed/2018/08/27/640323347/the-school-shootings-that-werent
news.ku.edu/2018/08/21/gun-owners-are-more-active-political-participation-study-finds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More gun=more fun
Ave Nex Alea

Attached: 26hzkq2w7szx.jpg (2816x2112, 473K)

>I literally can't breath lmfaooooooooo

Attached: boredpepe.jpg (225x225, 7K)

It would have worked when the guns where only given to humans.

in america, everybody gets a gun if they aren't a big enough soyboi. You can too, its just that we don't need to jump through a fuckton of government hoops.

BTW pic is fake as fuck. There isn't a single HiPoint to be seen.

Attached: 1554242122674.png (968x788, 471K)

but they gave guns to themselves

there are no humans in the new world

this is something only black people say

giving 3rd worlders like in your image was a bad idea, yes

well america is third world so yes

yeah, because of you guys

lmfaoooooooooo

Attached: =960.jpg (960x540, 92K)

It was a great idea, because the founding fathers didn't consider niggers to be human and they would therefore never be able to bear arms legally (which they still typically don't, even if they have a gun).

OH NO NO NO NO NIGGAS REALLY LET IN REFUGEES FROM THE MIDDLE EAST THAT OTHER MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES DIDNT WANT
LMAOOOOO BRUHHH I CANT EVEN 100 100

Attached: terrorist attacks europe.jpg (831x542, 164K)

wtf we've only had one terrorist attack ever.

>blind people are legally allowed to buy and use guns in America

now post the ones that happened since 2018

Echolocate your target. Blind people have sharper hearing, so they will be able to withstand the EEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't want to get into Jow Forums shit but...
DEATH TO WH*TES

Attached: 1554063631746.png (768x768, 645K)

>That dude on the left with a mosin
Bruh

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amaltheadådet
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attentatet_mot_Norrskensflamman
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambassadockupationen_i_Stockholm_1975
to name a few

Not terrorist attacks. Absolutely retarded of you to cite these as examples. Shame on you.

Except for the last one, that's real.

Don't look like a moist nugget.
Nugget triggers aren't that close to the exposed barrel plus there's what looks like a gas tube.

Attached: 1550248943216.jpg (292x227, 25K)

Those "terrorist" attacks in Greece are all from far-left/anti-authoritarian groups, not niggers/mudslimes

I'm 99% sure the map used them either way

When the founding fathers laid the foundation for this country, they did not expect fire arms to obtain the killing power that they now do. We need to understand that it is NOT necessary to own fire arms anymore, as the government can easily overthrow a bunch of rednecks anyways. We should give them all to the 1%.

Attached: 304.jpg (1200x1181, 247K)

>When the founding fathers laid the foundation for this country, they did not expect fire arms to obtain the killing power that they now do.

Why nobody in your country realize this ?

Attached: Loading_Musket.jpg (600x496, 104K)

That's faggot talk. 2A talks about a well regulated militia. If we take that literally, which we totally should, we would be able to buy tanks, planes and nukes, and that's a part of a well regulated militia. P.S: National Guard don't count desu

majority of the ones in Evropa weren't committed by muslims, tard

Every weapon the Founders owned was a "military grade weapon of war". Civilians had the firepower that the government did until the NFA was passed.
>musket?
Weapon of war
>black powder revolver?
Weapon of war
>lever action?
Weapon of war
>bolt action?
Weapon of war
>auto loading handgun?
Weapon of war
Technology changes; rights do not.
>"but recreational McNukes!"
Unironically a brilliant idea. You will have a government by the people, for the people if said government knows they will be turned to ash for disobeying the will of the voters.
The government must live in utter fear of its constituents. Just as the law is backed up by force, so should the ballot box be; without it, the ballot box is just a polite suggestion box.

Attached: robert-a-heinlein-655214.jpg (640x980, 166K)

this picture is quite misleading
the Sierra Vista one for example was a suicide, not an attack

>school shootings
This is deceptive editing. They count every time a kid an heros on the shitter or a school cop has a negligent discharge a "school shooting". One was even when a guy was plinking on school property at 3 am. Another was when two construction workers were shot after an argument, and it was during the summer, when school's out (that happened a few blocks from my parents' house).
Yet this makes it look like there's a Parkland-tier killing everywhere. Gun grabbers ALWAYS lie.
npr.org/sections/ed/2018/08/27/640323347/the-school-shootings-that-werent

only retards and manchildren own guns (made after 1945)
you """people""" have successfully convinced the world that we are all a bunch of guntard hicks when in reality you don’t even make up a third of us

Thank you Jow Forumsomrades

Attached: 1553403185310.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Almost all guntards are conservatards that love the police though

>t. Bugman who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper sack

Attached: 1537977745534.jpg (720x617, 31K)

>being this retarded
ah yes I’m sure everyone is willing to pay the price of hundreds of thousands of deaths from single terrorist attacks
kill yourself
>don’t worry not everyone was massacred only a few people were shot nearby
You know this “argument” doesn’t work when you’re not talking to Americans, right?

>le meme strawmen
epic
simply epic

You know so little

I love the police because they didn't do anything wrong to me.
Sterotypes exist wherever you go, and whenever I go to a different country, people don't always think of me as "Gun Loving American Hick," they think of me as an "American." People like you who increasingly get apeshit over nothing, cherrypick facts, and even outright lie to get what you want in regards to gun legislation are the people who produce that image.

Why is Poland, Lithuania and Slovakia so based? 0 terrorist attacks.

>GORILLIONS are dying! Give uo your rights and surrender all unto Big Brother!
>people dying from guns is worse than dying by other means!
>strawman
No, actually, it isn't. I have never seen a grabber that was physically intimidating. All of you are cowardly rats who expect other people to take care of you.

You don't give a fuck about muh communities or muh childrens. You just want a society of helpless victims. It gives you seizures that someone, somewhere, has the tools to be self-reliant without your precious daddy gubbmint.
>"only a third of Americans"
And guess what, asshole? We stand up for ourselves and make our voices heard. It's not le ebil EnArrAy as you think; we are a truly grassroots demographic. We rally, campaign, write our congressmen, and vote. news.ku.edu/2018/08/21/gun-owners-are-more-active-political-participation-study-finds
There are more guns in America than people. We are not in this country with you; you are in this country with us.

Attached: time-guns-americans-own-46-of-the-worlds-1-billion-37291895.png (500x514, 147K)

sorry cletus but legalized bombs are never going to happen no matter how much you screech

>No, actually, it isn't. I have never seen a grabber that was physically intimidating. All of you are cowardly rats who expect other people to take care of you.

You don't give a fuck about muh communities or muh childrens. You just want a society of helpless victims. It gives you seizures that someone, somewhere, has the tools to be self-reliant without your precious daddy gubbmint.
Never mind then, it’s the same retarded Facebook transplant boomer with a seething bloodlust. Shan’t be engaging with his schizophrenia.

legal bombs already exist, based retard just gotta get a cuck stamp from the ATF and you're good to go

Blacks weren't considered human when the second amendment was passes.

guns aren't the problem, brown people are the problem.

If you pray to it, will it grant us big gun right gets and secure our freedom for the foreseeable future?

I hope.
T. NHfag

Attached: 1553391954254.jpg (941x410, 111K)

we are living in a really fucked up era, all these people fighting against their own liberty for their safety. litteral NPCs struggling to be more dominated

>implying laws have ever stopped anyone who puts their mind to it
Lmao
Even if you do get your gun laws, we're just gonna straight up ignore it.
Civil disobedience is a real bitch when conservatives are the ones disobeying, huh?

Attached: images (5).jpg (218x231, 7K)

I don't know understand how someone could hate the police while also being against gun rights. Also, school shootings are not that big of a problem in the U.S. as europeans make them out to be. Its merely the media blowing that shit out of proportion and fear mongering. I mean, for fucks sake isn't it you Europeans who made the amerimutt meme to partially make fun of US retards who were claiming terrorist attacks were happening around every corner over there?

Gunfags are pretty awful. They just revel in their unimportant hobby and screech when anybody wants to implement even the most basic of gun laws.
See

Pro gun control but the debate is utterly pointless concerning the US. Far too many guns to have a buyback amnesty like we did and you've got places like Texas that would genuinely push for independence over that kind of legislation.

Its not only about school shootings my guy, you have 3 times our homicide rate

>Hobby

Attached: 82F7B3E1-8114-43C3-B6A1-D5F7DC747922.jpg (750x562, 87K)

they also have 3x the brown people

Sounds based to me, i want to marry a big titted american woman and move to Texas and build a big compound out of shipping containers populated by a dozen of my children

Attached: abigail shapiro.png (735x710, 364K)

No, you are not going to fight off the federal government innawoods. Yes, you would bend over and bootlick the second you got the chance.

Awww, thanks for making us look like we have something that we care about and lets us defend our lives, liberty, and property.
I'm all for better background checks from the feds and NRA, just so everyone who is eligible can carry and own whatever they want.
I actually unironically think you should go to a range though, and see it from both sides.

Attached: 1553367337225.jpg (762x1000, 132K)

Texas is cucked. I can concealed carry a pistol in my state without so much as a loicense; can't do that in TX (though I did apply for one, since it'll help when some bleeding heart prosecutor thinks I don't have to right to stop Jamal from besting my head against the sidewalk)
>"why won't gun owners give up some of their rights for literally nothing in return?"
"Give up your guns and we won't imprison/kill you" is not a compromise. You qant to take a little before youtake it all. The only thing you want is me in a gas chamber for not kissing your ass.

That they are constantly throwing in jails for possessing weed in a prison system that isnt to keen on reintegration.

>implying the biggest gun nuts aren't part of the military
>implying Day of the Grab would not be met with mass disobedience from the ranks

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-152158_Chrome.jpg (1080x2018, 788K)

lol deary me

Why do you autists feel the need to attach some pointless image to all your posts? It’s obnoxious and no better than avatarfagging.

why are all US posters on this board such 2nd amendment bootlickers?

Talk about small dick problems when you can't go 5 seconds without screaming about muh guns. Seriously it's like talking to a bunch of conservatards

Attached: CExxn9rUMAAARnF.jpg (494x482, 29K)

>standing up for your rights is bootlicking
Diggy shiggy
>you must have a tiny penis
NPC argument. Do you sit around thinking about dicks all day?

so when are you going back, Rasheed?

Soldiers will do virtually anything you tell them to. This retarded notion you fags get about them coming to your rescue and fighting off the big bad gov is ridiculous. They’d put a bullet between your eyes just like anyone else if they had to.

>No, you’re not
But they literally did?

Attached: 1230C841-46E8-4015-8BA7-36BA3817E653.jpg (540x405, 46K)

>standing up for your rights is bootlicking
Who gave you those rights knucklehead
>NPC argument. Do you sit around thinking about dicks all day?
>NPC argument
Ahhh yessss the typical Jow Forumstard. YIKES

Attached: a62.png (680x661, 262K)

>complains about posting images on an image board
>makes thread mocking american gun rights
>americans retaliate
damn who would've thought

don't know why you'd think I was a rasheed after making that post.

>I almost died for Israel, that makes my opinion better than other people
don’t care boomer, fuck off back to facebook

The soldiers will fuck over gun owners if they're told to, just like they fucked over the bonus army

If the government gave two shits about the Bundy shenanigans they would’ve been stomped like ants. Truth is they couldn’t even hold their ground against cops.

Simple. Astheti/k/s

Also, not everybody with an internet connection lives in a big city. Please enjoy your caramel machiatto with extra soy and almond milk.

Attached: 1554686182736.jpg (800x912, 84K)

self hatred is common amongst immigrants such as yourself

>giving killing machine to everybody
>giving
>everybody
No
Also it wouldn't suprise me if all of those guns were stolen.

It's more than just that. Any thread relating to US gun issues.

>nooo!!! guns should be illegal and therefore making guns only for criminals!!! non-criminals should not be able to defend themselves!!!!!

Attached: 1551200376069.png (1080x1020, 475K)

>Astheti/k/s
Nobody outside of Jow Forums thinks it looks cool. It’s /mlp/ or gaylarp threads-tier autism.

>implying being told to slot your own countrymen will not be controversial
Very few veterans are anti-gun rights. The ones who say they are were POG fobbits 9 times out of 10.
>Who gave you those rights knucklehead
I have them as a human being, endowed by my Creator. Rights are not gifts from gubbmint, and only cucks think otherwise.

It’s just one boomer in the verge of a heart attack. His posting style is very recognizable.

At least they have good trigger discipline. Kudos for them not shooting the camera man

>muh soy
Jeeez, just go back to Jow Forums already you dumbass

Attached: 0928-cbsn-spz-pepethefrog-1136425-640x360.jpg (1200x630, 56K)

Is this a soiboi complaint or a valid one?

>posted from my first world utopia with no mass shootings

>I have them as a human being, endowed by my Creator. Rights are not gifts from gubbmint, and only cucks think otherwise.
Holy fuck this is dumb. Don't vote or make children. We as a country need less of you.

>I have them as a human being, endowed by my Creator. Rights are not gifts from gubbmint, and only cucks think otherwise.
we’re reaching peak brainlet bros

>soi
>oi
newfaggot

the odds of dying in a mass shooting is lower than dying in a car accident.

>Who gave you those rights
The people, you fucking idiot. Did you fail gov in high school? Never bother reading anything about the Constitution?>Soldiers always do what Washington tells them lmao

Attached: 39596EB2-B914-475F-A091-EE3D1A6F7FEF.jpg (1119x800, 130K)

>law-abiding citizens should not have guns!!! only criminals should have them!!!

Attached: 1537672476831.jpg (647x740, 54K)

I'm 27. I run 3 miles every day, lift 4-5 days a week, and go to the range several times a month.
I killed my Faceberg account a while ago.
>don't vote or have children
There's not a damn thing you can do to stop me.

Attached: 1554172684297.png (792x658, 650K)

based

not an argument

>The people, you fucking idiot.
Are you retarded? The people who made the government and it's LAWS gave you it you dumb fucking boomer

>>Soldiers always do what Washington tells them lmao
Pre mass media perhaps, expect them to be brainwashed into thinking that the enemy are libtard commie enemies of the state before they're unleashed.