I understand the kiss of peace but why the pope keeps doing this

I understand the kiss of peace but why the pope keeps doing this
someone in his postion shouldn't

Attached: notriggerplease.jpg (500x750, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55e58LCv79c&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's the whole point dumdum, I think Catholics are weird but you must say its nice, it shows humility

Mashallah

It is haram to do sujdah to anyone but ALLAH (swt)

>asks for permission to kiss feet
is the pope /ourguy/?

>ahh look at me I'm humble
What a fraud

i would kick him

he's a pervert living in a castle

No retard we kiss our parents and elders feet but then again it is because they are of higher postion and it is to show respect and admiration

while the pope is the highest rank in the catholic church

LOL meanwhile he won't even let white worshippers kiss his ring

This faggot is a straight up bolshevist anti-white
youtube.com/watch?v=55e58LCv79c&feature=youtu.be

>we kiss our parents and elders feet
Disgusting and pathetic

Tell me this isn’t sajdah

Attached: E7A98E2C-44EC-402D-BDC2-5BCBAA4C5A53.jpg (1675x1058, 924K)

faggot

>we kiss our parents and elders feet

Attached: vom.png (501x427, 76K)

Catholics want a big weirdo in charge, fine for them, but surely it's better if he at least pretends to be humble rather than self righteous

Jesus did the same.

Also Jesus was killed by his enemies. Mohammed in the other hand, killed his enemies.

Come on, the fucking douchebag lives in a g-ddamn castle and says "I want to kiss feet because Jesus washed the feet of his disciples" , the faggot lives in a fucking castle like a king. He is not like Jesus who became the lowest when he lives like the highest. He is just a disgusting old catholic pervert.

not speaking for muslims btw
I am not even a muslim

Jesus (PBUH) was NOT killed by the Jews. Allah (swt) would not let such a thing happen to a prophet.

Because Mohammed was a gigachad and Jesus was pure soy

pathetic worst pope ever

Dumb amerishit. Several prophets were killed. Quit pretending to be a muslim you stupid piece of shit.

>No retard we kiss our parents and elders feet

Attached: 1546402274553.jpg (179x282, 8K)

>the fucking douchebag lives in a goddamn castle and says "I want to kiss feet because Jesus washed the feet of his disciples" , the faggot lives in a fucking castle like a king
He deliberately got rid of many of the previous extravagant things from other popes like Ferraris as pope-mobiles and super expensive shoes. He also lives in a guest house and the papal housing has been converted into a public museum.

Attached: 1552191034371.jpg (941x1200, 112K)

> we kiss our parents and elders feet
Fucking savages. Unironically disgusting. Kys

حبيب الله و كأئمة اللة كُنا شادي

Jesus Christ I might abandon Catholicism today if this image doesn't fade away

Yes prophets were killed but not how they say Jesus was killed. On top of being a prophet he is the messih, not destined to die at the hands of Romans and Jews.

شادي
Dumb autocorrect. Meant شادس

>reading this thread
This is why I don't trust young "religious" people. You guys are political opportunist snakes completely unaware of Jesus' teachings.

Are the scholars of religion any better? They use faulty conflicting sources to paint a picture of Jesus. They take Jesus to be God when he never claimed to be God. They put words in his mouth and take his words out of context.
Yeah I’m not perfect, but I’m doing my best to understand Jesus (pbuh)

Attached: BF16A656-3B63-458C-B55A-A6EC2B6F61F7.jpg (2542x3554, 1.29M)

>we kiss our parents and elders feet but then again it is because they are of higher postion
are you coptic christian?