Prove me wrong

Japanese people are just island Koreans.

Now that Korea has surpassed Japan in technology and economy, will they reunite?

Attached: Spot the difference.jpg (768x408, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-japan-display-bailout/apple-supplier-japan-display-to-get-700-million-bailout-from-china-taiwan-group-kyodo-idUSKCN1Q115G
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Japanese look nothing like Koreans.

they may look alike to an outsider but they have different genetic makeup

contradicts

Post plastic surgery they do, anyways.

Besides, where did Japanese people come from then? Nowhere? Nah, they're just Koreans that found an island and kicked out the Ainu.

*Pre- not post

no they don't japanese have some korean but they have many others that koreans don't

Koreans naturally have flatter faces and rounded heads, the Japanese do not. Korean also have smaller eyes.

Well they aren't Russian so . . . . Korea is pretty much touching them. Where else could they have come from.

Meant to reply to

why the fuck are mutts and leafs pretending they're some kind of east asian expert in this thread

koreans have bigger irises?

post the pic where the 3 asians think they look white

Average Korean girl face described by Korean men

Attached: bb8fcbba46e76e94372581d9b1adb0e5.jpg (999x533, 20K)

i am an expert doe

post the average japanese face.

Why Korean thread always depends on Japan??
Always Japan is in their brain.
I love Japan!
I wannabe like Japanese!
Japanese are my masters!!

yes yes yes
You can make thread of Japan.
Because we Japanese knows your thread without Japan is boring.

Attached: あえ.jpg (275x183, 14K)

Koreans have crooked eyes as usual
They look almost retarded strabismus because of plastic surgery after mono eyelids.

Attached: 1528390701619.png (700x509, 466K)

average Japanese girl are not plastic gook monsters

Attached: bbdf132a-l.jpg (660x439, 30K)

they're coming

average kanadian girl

Attached: Mmira.png.29bec857d8c2f2e35164a76a50391297.png (939x660, 696K)

Attached: 2354674567.jpg (991x528, 63K)

Attached: aiko-princess-toshi-1.jpg (900x750, 72K)

lol you beat me to it

Attached: Japanese_princess.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I do not know you are chink or gook surpressed in Canada, but do not insult our princess you retard.
Do it in my face, you will get skinned your ugly face.

your princess is ugly because she have yayoi(korean) gene running through her

Canadian education appears to be worse than that of Americans.

why are you so bad at larping?

Imagine your country being perceived by this type of weird fucked up bitch as a place that she belongs. Imagine being the Mecca for the world's failures.

Attached: 1459056768409.png (650x650, 13K)

Your priness looks like one of my old Oblivion characters

this might offend you but 99% percent of people can't tell the different between gooks

ask this larper something in japanese.

A lot of Koreans live in my area, I studied Asian faciak features because it bothered me when people said you can't tell them apart by looks alone.

This is everything about korea.
They are fake shit in everything.
Even clothes, they do not have any cultural development. They are living in fantasy they wish but far from reality.

Attached: 47e05_58_66575-m.jpg (807x600, 118K)

nice digits.

honestly don't know why we have produce so many crazies

Are you suffering from womanoids?

*ahem*
f-35

Korean: norther tribe raped by mongols
Japan: yamato/ainu/southern islanders hapa

Attached: Daniel Kim.jpg (300x420, 31K)

*ahem*
y a y o i

Attached: Sex Offerenders in California.jpg (984x660, 60K)

and yayoi is nothing to do with ancient korean lol

Attached: haplogroup D.png (350x330, 111K)

you japs need to tell a straight story because ive seen several jap posters saying yayoi was korean or else fuck off

Daily reminder

Attached: korean monkey.png (1356x832, 1.52M)

>several jap posters
you mean zapanese lol

Attached: fake-identity.jpg (431x542, 39K)

it's interesting that no one in the thread has attempted to dispute that Korea has surpassed Japan in both technology and economy.

ye youre probobly a larper too anyway

checked

because they can not.

They thought thery are because samshit or other korean shit companies copied techs from us and sold more than us. But it is now inevitably changed by econonic climate that china do not buy their stuff and others relaised it is shit. Korean economy is now in big depression. Samsung itself fell its sales more than 60 % in the first quater this year. Forign investors lost thier intesrest, which nealy 1/3 of foriegn investors withdraw from korea. Only semicondactor is their hope for prohiting, but what's happening after china has finished a facory for semi con. I am looking forward to seeing Gooks are suffered in starving,

>copied tech from us
>Japan using engine patents from Germany/Europe

le kek

Well at least we know she hasn't had any plastic surgery.

Then again, Gagnam girls are fuckable, so maybe SK is on to something.

>dumbshit

Attached: top100 innovators.jpg (4311x4546, 1.23M)

>south korea actually innovates something
wtf i love south korea now

>engine patents

you must know differences between patent usage and cheting copycats, retarded gook american.

Samsung and Hynix are temporarily in the shitter right now due to depressed chip prices but they'll pick up in Q3 or Q4 due to demand for IOT and automotive chips

Don't worry about us Takeshi, worry about yourself
reuters.com/article/us-japan-display-bailout/apple-supplier-japan-display-to-get-700-million-bailout-from-china-taiwan-group-kyodo-idUSKCN1Q115G

quite recent picture for you. She has a class as princess of our nation at least. She is also very inteligent. Her grades are almost A plus in everything.

Attached: 39747bca2206b60fb857a30a270362df.jpg (778x418, 32K)

Mo way that is a pure Japanese girl.

Shut up, Sarutobi.

> Is. She. Fuckable.

A solid 6 so yeah I guess.

And as for
>China
They've spent billions building new plants and poaching engineers but their rushed attempt is falling apart just like in the nineties and they're at the very least half a decade behind

You don't build a world-class semiconductor industry in a day

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28-23-51-26-1.png (720x794, 221K)

> Talking about attractive women

> Jap posts a little girl

I'm not surprised.

dude she still ugly tho, im not saying japs are uggos but she sure is

Samsung is actually not Korean company, it is global company that head hunted foriegn traitoous money eager brains with lured by a lot of salary they offer. Samsung itself can not count as a Korean technology. Lmao

you dont watch sports do you

A Gook poster talks us about ugliness LMFAO

imagine being upset over having a poor economy despite claiming to innovate.

I guess the nukes that we dropped on Japan really did have an affect on their brains :D

if i put on a wig and put on make up ill be more fuckable than your princess i guarantee you

>more fuckable than your princess
Unfortunately, that isn't saying much.

2 digits gook brain strikes me again
I do not reply to you fuckhead gook.

So why do not they play football at worldcup for a country they are at?

We're not anywhere near a depression lol. I don't know what the jjokbari media is reporting but South Korea's economy is projected to grow 2.6% (revised IMF, OECD estimates) this year despite the ongoing trade war and demographic crisis which is among the highest among OECD members and much higher than other countries with similar GDP per capitas like Italy and Spain which only goes to show the sheer resilience of the Korean economy

Japan meanwhile is said to already be in recession and it's becoming increasingly clear Abe lied about economic stats

gook
>we
> nuked
Lmao

poor economy
is that the reason why your mom and sis are working hard at night in the US/Canada/Europe/Oceania/Japan ?

Attached: 1Ka31a1.jpg (480x378, 42K)

iunno why dont you ask the qatar team hahHA
ye i mean thats what i was trying to say all along

cope

>We're not anywhere near a depression

If you insisit so, tell your goverment to stop promoting useless gook employment in Japanese companies maggots.

I don't hear much about Korean economics on the news desu, but I heard that's it's pretty hard to get a job as a new uni graduate.
is it true?

dude maybe vote for a good president next time because abe is the one importing all the workers too...your companies need young people.
yes its true, its mostly due to too much population

They have a intertwined history but their cultural, biology, and languages are quite distinct

It's easy to get a manufacturing or office job from a smaller private company that pays 25-35k dollars per year but everyone wants to work for the government or Samsung/Hyundai/Posco/etc. so the competition is tough

And many gook pretenders hired for gold medal taketers at your shitthy olympics went already back to their original countries. LOL

Attached: 1.jpg (600x413, 72K)

ye and you guys have a black tennis player, so wut

You know people smarter than you have researched this and japanese come from islands and south china, korea was just a migration bridge

East asians infest and destory everything they touch, just like this thread

BASED

It's hard to get a decent office job if you miss the chance of being a newly uni graduate in Japan (called Shinsotsu).
Is it the same in Korea?

Korea is a poor man's Japan with more suicides and plastic
Also at least kids aren't treated as miserable ants in Japan.

its kind of sad that you have to post a child that looks mixed when the average japanese don't even look like this. its like how in every manga, the japanese protagonist looks western, while the villians have asian features...like you know, like an average japanese

based dog eater

Attached: kimgapore.jpg (961x809, 80K)

You mean Naomi osaka?
Are you silly gook retard? Shut the fuck up racist gook.
She is hapa looking black.

average korean girls

Attached: 21df433b.jpg (1000x562, 106K)

Chi i got bad news for you....

Attached: kiddies.png (1001x848, 722K)

Boom headshot, japanese cuck cease to exist.

Attached: 1535819518084.png (328x316, 64K)

average japanese girls

Attached: 3788178.jpg (1080x607, 161K)

lol keep coping none of our gold medalists were korean

where's japan??

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-12-11-26-38-1.png (720x982, 106K)

>She is hapa looking black.
cope

>looks mixed

hahaha jelous huh? you ugly chinkoid gook.
She is a 100% pure Japanese and admit yourelf you gooks and chinks wanna be masterraace Japanese.

middle one isnt me but the rest are me
good job!
death to dwarf people (j*panese)

Attached: 1553750513113.jpg (190x265, 10K)

This singapore flag gook is fucking annoying poster. Just report this guy.

Because Trudeau let them in. I really am glad there is a law about secularism going in Quebec.

lol keep coping none of our medalists were non Korean

where's japan btw??

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-12-11-26-38-1.png (720x982, 106K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-11 Child abuse rampant in Korean sport.png (760x934, 412K)

>This singapore flag gook is fucking annoying poster. Just report this guy.

Attached: 1554695767346.png (782x758, 127K)