Why yes, I'm Arab, how did you know?

Why yes, I'm Arab, how did you know?

Attached: artworks-000494079837-xpxxou-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 64K)

because I spit up in my mouth

Arab men are so beautiful

god i wish that were me

I could tell by your nose.

Attached: Arab_noses_are_north_atlantid.jpg (1125x1669, 289K)

Come to my country and fuck our women.

Only if you pay for tickets

more like gayrab. that dude is 100% homo.

arabs like him intimidate me, i prefer the ones who were tradition garb

Pay the tickets, come here and register for asylum status. You will get it back that way.

Agreed. I don’t necessarily even find him attractive, but he is very pretty.

I feel the exact opposite. When I see a rag on someones head I get scared

Fags

Isnt he from Cyprus

>arabs like him intimidate me
lol why?

He's white
This one is a niggger or spic tho They're Middle Eastern either way.

lol not even and never have been a dude. Idk know about the other user but assuming “he” is, you wouldn’t have really made a groundbreaking observation here...

The white BMW parked out front

>they're middle eastern either way

im amazed your flag isn't America. anyways how's your vacation in the Netherlands?

You being a girl makes it worse. If I ever see you touch an arab i'll kill you in broad daylight. I'd rather have a white girl fuck black guys than touch a dirty arab

lmao you wouldn’t do anything you fucking edge lord. With that said I wouldn’t because I’m not a racemixer, but you can admire someone of another races beauty without wanting to mix with them. Just like you could of a dangerous animal without wanting to pet it or a poisonous plant without wanting to pick it.

No he is from UK

>I’m not a racemixer,
Thank god. We need more gals like you out there

Why yes, I'm Israeli, how did you know?

Attached: 1555033358266.jpg (500x500, 76K)

You know the vast majority aren’t. Don’t buy the propaganda you see on here put out by yellow fever morons.

gayrap

God, I hate diaspora so much. You can look it up yourself. Ps next time take off your namefag so your retardation won't be associated with you and a country you don't belong to.

nigger facial hair grooming and a fad on your head

Im aware that its rare. Only whores and drug addicts like black guys who are basically talking monkeys. Indians and Asians are just laughable and no girl wants to be with them. Arabs are a legitimate threat though cause they're like dark evil versions of us. I went to college at U. Michigan and the amount arab-white racemixing was horrifying even though they're less than 1% of the populace here, basically just quarantined in Michigan

kys

>they're like dark evil versions of us
I mean I understand it, a lot of them are quite attractive, I have a friend who married a Persian guy (not Muslim, born and raised here, but we’ll still see how that goes,) but that’s what Greeks and Italians are for...why go with a sandrat when the technical white version is more widely available and in all cases Christian?

>nigger facial hair grooming
??

>Arabs are a legitimate threat though cause they're like dark evil versions of us
lmao Arab detected