kek

you arent brazilian tho

me in purple

Does he love Japan?

VERY FANTASTIC BODY

of course, he is a TÜRK so he is your altaic brother

I like your purple dress

Me on the left

Attached: 1539481494245.jpg (1024x768, 103K)

I want a jp gf so badly

How does an N get Jap girls to like them? How is this possible? What's their secret?

Shut up English teacher.

Looks like little girls first time seeing a gorilla in the zoo.

I'm not an English teacher.

I have always wondered why the japs still do the peace sign in every picture. We Americans popularized it in the 70s but it quickly fell out of fashion here.

Crazy how wide spread the sign is though for women in jap. Really good demonstration of the asian hive mind in action.

Attached: AR-120929982.jpg (720x540, 206K)

What is wrong with him?

They use the peace sign to cover up their wide mongolian jaws so that they can look more cute. It's an act of deception

>They use the peace sign to cover up their wide mongolian jaws so that they can look more cute
what

OH NO NO NO. PLease don't tell me you fell for it. Why do you think they do this? Is it just a coincidece? No. It covers up their wide jaw, it makes their head look more narrow.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-13 um 09.34.15.png (1272x1504, 1.91M)

I argued about it here before. Japan's case is unique. It just spread like crazy when it's already dead in the west. and then it spread to other asian countries.

more like it evolved several times

similarly why they cover their mouth

also, someone should post this on Jow Forums I think it might be the most triggering video of all time for them
youtu.be/OIS0UkIxcPM

Sell it as "clown world" anthem or something, actually fits.

he black

i do it too

Obviously. All cultural units evolve. Churchill made the peace sign popular in Europe, then it spread to Asia and those Asian women who used the peace sign to hide their hideous masculine jaws experienced happiness and greater reproductive success and thus the hand sign to cover parts of the face spread.

Lmao. Thanks for posting this

keep telling yourself asians like niggers

Attached: 1553394551066.jpg (1200x1308, 231K)

make sure to watch the whole thing!
really picks up 2 minutes in, checks off a lot of marks for sjw/lefty stuff in grorious conservative nippon, only missing a black guy

>a song telling people to be nice to eachother
>OMG Jow Forums WILL LITERALLY EXPLODE

can you ctrl tab back to your home site

I don't believe that any human can be this stupid. I really hope this is just bait

are you the same alex jones tier retard who thinks every japanese person makes a specific hand sign to cover their chin
literally braindead

It's not just the jaw. They usually have broad faces.. Wich is why the slimming face apps became so popular in the region.

Did you turn captions on and watch the whole thing? One of the lines is literally "in English they call it DIVERSITY". And two of the girls want to be a tranny and the other a lesbian. I'm not even anti-Jow Forums but it would be a fun troll.

Oh and can't forget the constant repeating of Rainbow, which is also something very relevant to the current new hot Jow Forums meme. This is like the perfect video for Jow Forums. But mainly because of the "Based Japan" "fear the samurai" perception.

>6 japanese teenagers with a romanticized view of life
>omg Jow Forums seething these kids are DEGENERATES
seek sunlight

>thinks every japanese person makes a specific hand sign to cover their chin
Yes. I'm surprised that Jow Forums doesn't know about that. Get to know some Asian girls well and they'll tell it to you themselves.

I know. Asian women are the most deceptive women on this planet.

It wouldn't be trolling. You're just giving them ammunition for their cause.

japanese teenagers with a romanticized view of life
What? Did you completely ignore the content of the video I said? And it's not like the teenagers came up with it, Avex did and they're pretty much the big wigs in the music industry in Japan.

>It wouldn't be trolling. You're just giving them ammunition for their cause.
oh come on scooter, it would cause a little frustration and be forgot about

Large entertainment corporations are pushing the globalist agenda: more news at 11

RAAAAAINBOW

Attached: 1537419787043.png (333x344, 60K)

It spread to Japan after it was used in the context of counterculture of the 1960s
At first, it was just the normal peace sign in Japan as well, but Japanese girls kept using it from 70's to this day so it evolved several times like pic related

Attached: 9569b0e9cd8f42ae.jpg (640x428, 88K)

>4.6 million subscribers
>the bigwigs of japanese music
...?
braindead?
whens the last time youve left your room to see a female

Is that supposed to be low? It's the biggest in Japan, they're super late to youtube too and they still often don't post full videos. Their music industry is still in the 90s. People buy CDs and there are a constant stream of live performance DVDs.

Why does Japan value yayoi more than jomon these days. Back in the 80s all your idols were jomon but not is seems yayoi is more popular.

the biggest in japan is warner but you can keep lying to yourself that a music video with 400 thousands views somehow means japan is 'cucked' if you really like

you seem really desperate to believe it so i dont want to desynchronize you

They only have 2 milly subscripers buddy ol guy. I really have no horse in this race, I actually hate leftshitters, but I'm glad to see that you're getting worked like I thought it would do :D

Catchy song though innit

>Their music industry is still in the 90s
nah, not at all

CDs were sold like crazy in the 90s Japan. People started to buy CDs as a sort of ticket in the 00's
some people still buy the same CD like 100 times for a reason so it just looks like people still listen CDs but they don't

>youre flustered because i say so
uhuh..
stellar argument you devolved to there

mmmm you sure? because streaming is still not big from what I've seen

which was your favorite part senpai
for me it's the "SORE SORE SORE SORE"

yeah, streaming is kinda different issue

I'd say Japs are not really into pop music compared to other places since the late 00s

here's video of op's post
youtube.com/watch?v=oO9MUQZpVZs&feature=youtu.be&t=40

Momoiro Clover Z, at one point the biggest girl group in Japan. Played a solo show in Nissan Stadium 80,000 capacity.

ehhhh?????
if not pop music, then what? pop music is literally popular music, it's always the most popular lol

I'm not really sure about jomon and yayoi stuff

but you know, sometimes a 7/10 girl is worshiped on Jow Forums, both ironically and unironically
Japanese idols are kinda like that since the late 00's

who is your oshi senpai

I mean it's very different from the 90's or 80's
Most people, even younger people stopped caring about hit songs like they did in the 90's

I don't really know, to be honest

Attached: gCOBnsU.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

Actually based

Attached: 1549719864470.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>"'Just be yourself.' Don't tell me something so irresponsible!"
wew lad /our song/

Attached: 1552943559378.jpg (188x181, 14K)

Here