EU bad

EU bad

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cep.eu/fileadmin/user_upload/cep.eu/Studien/20_Jahre_Euro_-_Gewinner_und_Verlierer/cepStudie_20_Jahre_Euro_Verlierer_und_Gewinner.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well it has its flaws but overall it is okay, I give it 6 out of 10 Europoints.

Shame about the extension. I wanted to see Brits drop dead like flies.

If we didn't join the Eurozone we would be economically Central Europe tier now

Are you STILL blaming the EU?

Maybe we would, maybe we wouldn't.
German and French interests were always against a strong industry in the periphery, and our own politicians and their voters have always been dumber than rocks and never would actually support a strong industry. Environmentalism and upscale olive oil seems more like their thing.

2015 was definitely a hard backstabbing though.

No I blame boomers that lied in order to enter the EU
Yes Drachma was shit but we would have steady growth.

your country is a buffer state that contributes literally nothing to the world but an autistic race of mongoloids

same we would probably be a superpower and go to space by now cep.eu/fileadmin/user_upload/cep.eu/Studien/20_Jahre_Euro_-_Gewinner_und_Verlierer/cepStudie_20_Jahre_Euro_Verlierer_und_Gewinner.pdf

Im pro eu.

Also being the best at most things expected by first-world nations

You're one of the good guys

EU bad :)

>EU Good

Attached: ISIS_Jihadist.jpg (274x400, 24K)

Brexit has made me dislike EU more because they bully UK...yikes imo

Like how you dislike a bouncer after je had to throw out a dunkard? Like, Jonny's a good guy. Sure, he punched five people, but deep down, he's a really nice guy. No need to be so mean...

More like North Africa tier

UK isn't just a nice guy he's a GREAT guy.
Besides I heard the EU fight goes both ways. EU claims to be a "Union" but its full of have and have not. Such as Greece gets bullied by Germany etc. Who ever heard of one state in a union being in debt to another state? Yikes a roo.

I hope always for USE and I want Europe to become stable so we never see another big European war ever ever ever again (I read a book about WWI). But you guys dont make it easy.

This is an ironic post because part of Italy is in North Africa (Lampedusa and Lampione islands), so either you are insulting yourself or complimenting Greece right now.

>Literally the second largest contribuotor to EU funds
>BAWWWW BRITS BAD
Honestly though, this kind of bitterness is exactly why many people here want to leave.

Attached: graph_net_contrib_466x485.gif (466x485, 15K)

>that graph
Welp now I know the real reason EU throws a fit about Brexit.

>there is a lack of democracy withing the EU

Attached: images.jpg (204x247, 6K)

How the hell do they bully the UK? They are going out of their way to avoid a no deal Brexit which would massively hurt their economy.

They are the happiest people on the planet and chill as fuck with great companies to work at. Meanwhile you are less than 90% white.

Good lad.

>no I don't vote in EU elections, why?

It's more that brita have non-functional government atm that throws temper tantrums while the rest of the EU would rather deal with other issues too.

>what do you mean checks and balances
>what do you mean every single democracy has appointed positions that aren't directly voted on by the entire population

From what I hear, its all about how Merkel doesn't want BMW to be taxed in UK.

Listen up, most countries are not in EU and do just fine. All of a sudden when its UK you go crazy possessive? You SURE it has nothing to do with ? And some of the comments I see online are just crazy bitter and spiteful even though UK was on the fence to begin with. EU has shown its true face and its a big bully.

Ah yes, that explains the decades of resentment we've recieved from our continental 'friends'.

Attached: 1414308690546.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Attached: 1523101253878.png (653x566, 22K)

i love the eu

>muh EU funds
They're basically nothing in the grand scale of things. Less than 4 billion € a year in a 2.8 trillion economy. You also probably lost the equivalent of several years of EU contributions since the Brexit vote

Attached: lib-history-ancient-greek-thinkers-6535ccc7.jpg (885x497, 250K)

Perfidious albion gonna perfidious. That is more to the fact that you've always demanded special treatment. Pretty much all countries do, but you act bitchy even after getting the said treatment.

>They're basically nothing in the grand scale of things.
There's no way you actually believe this.

Attached: 1549818720567.gif (227x221, 980K)

democracy isn't the magic potion, it's not the main problem of the EU, EU is becoming a globalist tool for social engineering and a bunch of useless bureaucrat oligarchs that can't even ensure a good future for Europe anymore

And there it is.
You'd think the UK was taking babies out of the wombs of EU mothers, as opposed to one the largest economies in the union, and one it's largest contributors.

He's right, tho. On both accounts.

He isn't though, and you'e just a sad, bitter cunt.

Attached: 030.jpg (600x400, 21K)

So you believe it was all worth it for something like 0.09% of your economy?

Now you're just repeating some propaganda you read on Daily Norf or wherever.

I will support EU federation if i get a designated finnish waifu

What does that have to do with the conversation at hand? Don't try and deflect.

You can even see it this very thread. It's omni-present in any discussion about brexit. It's omni-present literally everywhere.
You're denying something that is entirely factual.

You were the one complaining about the terrible weight of the EU funds on the British economy

The belief that "UK was taking babies out of the wombs of EU mothers" is omni-present?

No I wasn't?
>what is a metaphor

All I see is a goofus hitting his head into a wall in order to not eat his vegetables. Looks stupid to me, but you do you.

I think you need to improve your reading skills pal.

I guessed it's a metaphor, but it's so shitty it doesn't really convey meaning other than "Britain bad", which is oversimplificating the issue.

So they are actually nothing in the grand scale of things?

>which is oversimplificating the issue.
The only issue though is that we're made into a scapegoat for the EU's problems when the reality is that we've never been anything but a decent partner.

pay for my infrastructure cumskin

Attached: EU money.png (1280x1324, 222K)

Itt: central europeans with no folk culture or identity left.

There is tho.

Problem is, Council (i count both councils as the same entity, because it represent EU countries) hold all the powers. It is the Council who designate the Comission (Parliament can veto), it is the Council who tell Comission globally what to do, and it's against the Council who accept/reject law with the Parliament.

Anti-EU like to portray the Comission like the big EU boogeyman, forcing poor EU countries to do whatever it likes, but in reality the Comission can't do shit without the Council approval. It is normal when you think of EU like an union of Countries, but the working of Council is opaque, even if every member has been elected by his country, it is a lack of (EU) democracy.

Want more democracy? Grant Parliament the right of legislative initiative and make the Comission designated and controlled only by Parliament.

It's the pther way around. EU was always made the scapegoat in domestic politics, including Britain. You honestly think that the public saw Britain as a problem before Brexit, when there was Greece, Portugal and Italy?

>Want more democracy? Grant Parliament the right of legislative initiative and make the Comission designated and controlled only by Parliament.
This. But the member states would throw a tantrum

>You honestly think that the public saw Britain as a problem before Brexit, when there was Greece, Portugal and Italy?
Yes?
I get that you're not British, but you have no idea what it's like being British in the EU.

Yes, because Britain has showed absolutely no hostility to the EU at all.

Oh wait we literally voted to leave because of decades of misinformation being spread about the EU that drummed up resentment that shouldn't have existed.

>how dare people have opinions that differ from mine, clearly they must have been lied to

I don't know how you're managed to develope such persecution complex. Did you shit on a pool in Spain and people were mean?

>tell literal lies
>get called out
>claim it's just a disagreement

epic

Name a single political campaign in the history of man that hasn't involved lies.

stop spreading bullshit, you benefits the most from the EU

Attached: 316691.png (1000x1551, 192K)

>you benefits the most from the EU

Attached: 1553001872904.gif (340x198, 849K)

You had one of the best deals with the EU. Tons of opt-outs for no real reason

Lots of countries had special arrangement made for them, that's the nature of unions. Are you under the illusion that Italy doesn't have any special provisions made to favour them?

Not of such a magnitude. Only Denmark comes close to what the UK has (had)

In my opinion, and I am an expert in geopolitics by the University of Cuenca, the European Union should disappear just as the Soviet Union disappeared, but it should not be completely dismantled.

There should be free movement without visa between the different countries of the union, like nowadays, but without the possibility of buying properties in other countries unless the nationality is acquired.

Of course a common army is nonsense, but there should be some kind of cooperation between the different European armies, a kind of European NATO to say precisely goodbye to NATO, which is basically Amerifat colonialism.

That's not only completely subjective, but entirely relative to the contributions we made to the EU.

Not really. You played hard to get enough and got a real deal, then proceeded to reap the benefits of the Union while vetoing any further move towards integration

So we're a part of the union, but not allowed to have a say in how it's governed? How about fuck off.

That's in absolute terms, hence misleading, because UK has a big economy. Contributions per capita is what matters more.

Attached: 20160213_BRC407_0.png (580x742, 80K)

Of course you can
But your rhetoric so far has been "mu hevil EU, muh unelected bureaucrats ruling us"

The EU is shit in literally every way
why this board just goes on about pro-leftist crap like an NPC hugbox is beyond me

When we're talking about the contribuitions of countries, it's the number that matters the most you dunce.

Have I said that even once so far? You've been putting words into my mouth from the start because you don't have an argument and are too cowardly to admit that I'm right.

I bought a flag of the European Union in one of those stores run by Chinese who sell cheap and shoddy things. Every time I feel fart is coming I take the flag and I put it in my ass. I do the same with the British flag btw.

yes, the per person number.

Right regarding what?
Also you refused to answer this:

>it's the seething finn
lmao.

Per Person is close to meaningless in this scenario though, because countries aren't people.

I didn't answer it because I'd have no idea where to begin answering such an illiterate question.
>Right regarding what?
Right regarding that despite being one of the main contributors to the EU, and one it's best partners, we get treated like shit.

Let's compare it to the size of the economy then
I'll help you:
Are EU contributions unreasonably heavy compared to the UK economy, or in some way relevant in the grand scale of things?
>Right regarding that despite being one of the main contributors to the EU, and one it's best partners, we get treated like shit.
But you aren't. You have one of the best deals, way better than France for example

Attached: 2014-eu-net-contributions-percent-gdp.jpg (498x336, 24K)

*Tries to destroy the internet*

>You have one of the best deals, way better than France for example
The CAP is one of the biggest scams in the EU, and the Netherlands is pretty much a tax-haven.
Yes, we had a good deal, but so lots of other countries.
>Are EU contributions unreasonably heavy compared to the UK economy
No, never said anything like that.
>or in some way relevant in the grand scale of things?
Obviously yes, countries that are massive leeches like Poland are worse partners.

We're not leaving the EU anyway, don't worry.

So all the trouble of Brexit is worth something around the 0,23% of your economy?
>Yes, we had a good deal, but so lots of other countries.
>no Euro
>no Schengen
>no AFSJ
>no Charter of Rights
No-one gets that many opt-outs but for Denmark

>So all the trouble of Brexit is worth something around the 0,23% of your economy?
As if EU contributions are the reason we left?
The bus is a fucking meme, and if you really think that's what encouraged people here to vote to leave then you're even dumber than I thought.

So what it was then?
And I'm pretty sure the 350 millions per week like was pretty effective

immigration. People here are fed up with volume of Eastern Euros that come here and take low-end jobs.

I guess they are going to be ok with trading poles with pakis then

Have you ever seen a Paki builder, or plumber? They don't exist.
And Pakis don't have the same unquestionable right to come here that the EU's Free Movement of Workers policy gives.