Baby born with the DNA of 3 people in Greece

theguardian.com/science/2019/apr/11/baby-with-dna-from-three-people-born-in-greece-ivf

Attached: 1554860128176.png (566x528, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And people say evolution isn't real..

Greeks are better than other people.

Is the third parent Zeus?

I'm no biologist, but doesn't some DNA from previous sexual partners stick around leading to extra-parental additions DNA-wise?

NO

hah?

Attached: norm.jpg (700x700, 89K)

No.

>American education

Yes, this is why every white and mexican has Black DNA.

>The experimental IVF treatment, known as mitochondrial donation, involves using an egg from the mother, sperm from the father and another egg from a female donor.

>In mitochondrial donation, the mother’s mitochondria are removed from her egg and replaced by a donor’s.

What a shame, i expected some kind of monstrosity with 3 legs, 5 ears and 29 eyes or something and not this boring crap.

Attached: 1555017220000.png (680x661, 262K)

Imagine, we split up only to reach the corners of the Earth and gather knowledge, now starts the second phase in evolution where we all merge with each other to create the ultimate being.

Attached: bl.jpg (1218x1080, 181K)

πουτάνας γιός χαχαχα

ax0ax0a0xa0xa0xa0x0

>I'm no biologist,

Oh it shows sweetie

i swear to god its always american who come up with their own version of science and they believe those shitty theory like its bible
why do american do this

Attached: 1538154639970.jpg (248x187, 11K)

thank you said you're not a biologist, I wouldn't figure it out if you didn't

Attached: tumblr_nd62uuhvaE1qzogpxo7_500.jpg (500x244, 23K)

>what is micro chimerism
fucking brainlets

No, this is absolute bull shit

go to fucking wikipedia and look about the definition before you fucking post

Something that involved cells passing from the fetus to the mother and vice-versa, it has nothing to do with what OP asserted

Two types of microchimerism (first one from the fetus, second one from sperm as you said):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592
People posting in this thread are fucking retards who can't google shit. Women are literally permanent cumdumps.

AMERICAN INFLUENCE IS DESTROYING MY COUNTRY
PLEASE SOME EUROPEAN COUNTRY HELP ME

Attached: twitter.png (765x465, 518K)

>NA education

Attached: murrican teachers.jpg (544x884, 137K)

retards

based and rodgerpilled

Attached: rodgers.jpg (319x287, 12K)

you're the retard here, not only you do not understand basic genetics you also do not understand how microchimerism works on different phylogenetic groups, go read a book you stupid fuck

>In humans (and perhaps in all placentals), the most common form is fetomaternal microchimerism (also known as fetal cell microchimerism or fetal chimerism) whereby cells from a fetus pass through the placenta and establish cell lineages within the mother. Fetal cells have been documented to persist and multiply in the mother for several decades
low iq ape.

ME BRAZILIAN
ME APE AMERICAN
AMERICA STOOPID ME STOOPID TOO
COME TO BRAZIL TRUMP

Attached: 1553016373966.jpg (1600x1006, 141K)

Do you not expect people to look at the articles you post? Not once in that article is the word "sperm" even mentioned.

>reads wikipedia
>doesn't even bother to read the fucking abstract for the article linked
fucking brainlets

see