What the fuck is wrong with moldova?

what the fuck is wrong with moldova?

youtube.com/watch?v=wnDxHTaeNX0

Attached: moldova.jpg (525x435, 215K)

Stop bulli, pls

>tf
JUST

well to find out you have to compare it to Romania and you'll find the difference is the number of r*ssians living in Moldavia

not enough town rapists

It's eastern """European"""(african)

Small country that had the only valuable part split off by Russians into transnistria. No real economic purpose or opportunities.

Another beautiful product of ex-communist elites.

Jow Forums should orchestrate a coup in Moldova.

the video makes me want to learn russian, i don't know why i like run-down soviet buildings so much.

I actually want to visit after watching that, looks kinda comfy

Little worried for this guy. Doesn't seem very safe to go to an area like that and openly talk shit about the country and its leaders

why don't they just join romania so they can get subsidies off bucharest and brussels?

same, russian sounds cool

Moldova is 10 times better than Pooland.

The Russian population

Romanian is the real language of Moldova. Russian speakers there are just a remnant of Soviet imperialism and oppression.

Most of the local elites and the population don't support it.
Our leaders wouldn't actually support it because they would piss off everybody else in Europe and even some of our people are against it because muh economy.
Russia wouldn't allow it because they don't want to shrink their sphere of influence.
Western Europe wouldn't allow it precisely because they don't want to give anymore money to anyone and they don't want to piss off Russia.

A Romania with larger population would also mean more MEP seats in the EU parliament, more funds for development form the EU and nobody would want that.
Only a geopolitical miracle like Russia and/or the EU collapsing and us seizing the opportunity like at the end of WWI would allow this.

ПATPИЦИЯ, PИДHЮ HЭHЬКУ MAЛДOBУ AБИЖAЮT, CЪEБИ ИЗ PУC/БEЛ/УКPA И ЗAЩИTИ CBOЮ ПOMOЙКУ

They got cucked out of a sea port

depressing, moldova seems like a pointless country really

>A Romania with larger population would also mean more MEP seats in the EU parliament, more funds for development form the EU and nobody would want that.

Wow, is anti-Romanian conspiration a real thing?

bro the fucking underground sreet passages are dope as fuck. I can buy knives for 5$, double sided. Moldova is the real dream, tax-evasion, if you are smart you make money, and you can flex on all of the retards.

proxy?

He's just the village rapist

They are Romance people. Romance people are non-white subhumans with corruption ingrained in their brain.

Attached: moldova.jpg (1898x1346, 298K)

ya im from Moldova, and what the guy said is true, sadly it is. But if you're rich, its really good. I've loads of stories to tell of how fucked up this shit is, the villages are africa-tier.

Moldova would be a wonderful country to live while you work remotely

No it wouldn't. Poverty knows to bring the worst in people.

>That brazzers bumper sticker
Based