Do you think we should turn Russia into this?

Do you think we should turn Russia into this?

Attached: Independent States.png (3600x2107, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S7UDuGE1U1Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gDTZNYV6WOM
youtube.com/watch?v=idjyusDUGSc
carnegie.ru/2017/07/14/why-forecasts-of-chinese-takeover-of-russian-far-east-are-just-dramatic-myth-pub-71550
youtube.com/watch?v=nj5nuYYrZvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes, I hate non countries

that goes to you to "united kingdom of"

>we
delusional

we have great influence
you're literally gay spain

Yeah but not into this mess, we should divide Russia in ethnicity (Chechnya, Siberia, Komi etc)

>Siberia
>ethnicity

Based and redpilled, (((big countries))), even yours, should be divided based on ethnicity.

Wait fuck you're right

Attached: 1555238114283.png (624x514, 343K)

Gib far east pls ^_^

Yes
But become a province

is the far east mostly asian or is it full of wh*Tes

Vladivostok is very European.

Ethnic russians are BLACK therefore it's a BLACK land

how is that possible when it literally couldn't be further away

Attached: 13.png (329x272, 179K)

Mostly Asian. A bunch of indigenous asians in the countryside and Chinese workers in urban areas.

In the areas with some actual population it's mostly slavic just like Central Russia, in the north whete tribes live it's mostly asian

Attached: languages-in-russia.png (1000x642, 448K)

>Komi
> Siberia

Mostly populated by Ethinc Russians. Even places like Tatarstan is 40% Russian.

is it ever on the news in russia?
do they have their own unique accent?
are they considered friendly?
do they like being russian?
do they feel disconnected from western russians?

I am so curious
It's such a unique place.

Apparently the population density is 1 person per km.
fascinating.

Attached: europe15.png (864x719, 74K)

>Mostly Asian
No it isn't. Don't comment on my country.

>is it ever on the news in russia?
Yes
>do they have their own unique accent?
No
>are they considered friendly?
The same russians we have here in Moscow
>do they like being russian?
Wtf is that question
>do they feel disconnected from western russians?
Not really

Fuck this stupid ass country and all ethnics living in it, Ukrainians including.

Not much people lived there before colonization, and a lot of people moved there, as it’s a rich region with new opportunities

>we have great influence
No you don't.

>are there news
As much as >look how people live there, it's very unique
>accent
Depends on a person
>friendly
Chukchi were making wardrums out of human skin
>do they like being russian
Ask them
>western russians
Bitch what

Besides, think about distance guys. The historical distance to travel from one village/town to another was usually 5-10 miles. What if there were 10 of them? 100 miles.

Today, this would be a 2 hour drive which for only some cases can be done. Most people naturally stay around their hometown/locale.

Why should UK, US, Russia, etc. be so big and include so many ethnicities. OP has a point, every ethnicity should have a nation.

Attached: 1555056344959.png (864x855, 231K)

do western russians ever go there on holiday?
are they affected by the mosquitos in the summer or is that a Siberian thing?
do they have their own unique culture/customs?
is there a japanese/korean influence?
has Putin ever been?

Vladivostok has the same ethnicity that Kaliningrad has

Russia won't be able to avoid being disintegrated into a great number of small countries just like the USSR did. When it happens, Russia is as good as done for.

But these are just regional flags of Russia

Yes it is you dumbfuck. There is a whole politician making a big deal about the millions of Chinese people in Siberia.

This thread gives NPC vibes

Putin in Tuva.

Attached: Vladimir_Putin_in_Tuva_2007-54.jpg (500x334, 55K)

>do western russians ever go there on holiday?
That's very expensive so no common
>are they affected by the mosquitos in the summer or is that a Siberian thing?
I'm pretty sure that's more a thing in Taiga
>do they have their own unique culture/customs?
No
>is there a japanese/korean influence?
Cars
>has Putin ever been?
Has Trump ever been to LA?

Technically, but you guys couldn't realistically have an efficient grab on all that land from Moscow to Vladivostok.

Russian Empire is a meme, thinking that killing people in tents gave them power.

It will be Han Chinese soon enough

wtf are you talking about

>let me tell you about your country
>millions of Chinese people in Siberia.
Fuck off mutt retard.

>even president Vladimir Putin was quoted as saying "If we do not take practical steps to advance the Far East soon, after a few decades, the Russian population will be speaking Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.

>we have great influence
you are a century late to the party. you cant even negotiate an exit deal.

Yes we should. 100% agree. Ethnostates for every group.

Attached: 1555056332645.png (684x880, 539K)

Russians in Novosibirisk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S7UDuGE1U1Y

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gDTZNYV6WOM

>holidays
Don't know about north, but to go to regions near USA you need a government permit
>mosquitos
How the fuck should I know
Go watch discovery or something
>cultures
Unga bunga shamanism
>east asia
No. East asian cultures are absolutely autistic and self centered. They never had interest in anything what cannot have rice fields.
>putin
Read wikipedia

Also your manner of writing is the same as "do you like jopan" poster

>you guys couldn't realistically have an efficient grab on all that land from Moscow to Vladivostok.
Why not? The locals support the government and most of them are white slavs anyway, the asians support it even more. We good enough infrastructure and military to keep its integrity. There's literally no reason to think it will ever fracture.
>killing people in tents
Wtf are you talking about dumbass?

looks like propaganda
THIS IS REAL SIBERIA

youtube.com/watch?v=idjyusDUGSc

>There are between two and five million Chinese migrants in the Russian Far East, and projections that half of the population of Russia would be Chinese by 2050.

Agree
There should be a union of independent states tho

Yep, let’s have 2000 countries instead of Russia, and 9000 countries instead of Heritageland

>to go to regions near USA you need a government permit
wtf
It's the same fucking country

You're telling me you need permission from the government to go to other parts of your own country?

>omitting the fact that he was talking about a single city right on the border.

>on holiday
It's far more expensive than going to Europe lol

Fuck off brainlet. That's the dumbest bullshit I've read.
>Most Western media refer to alarming figures, some concluding there are two million Chinese, set to reach 10 million by 2050. The latest Russian national census in 2010, however, projected the number of Chinese residents at 30,000. Regional official and academic data we uncovered, in several research trips to the Far East since 2010, estimates the number of Chinese migrants as between 400,000 and 550,000. More than half are in the European part of Russia, where the labour market is bigger and more dynamic than in the east of the Urals. The most Chinese-populated Russian city is Moscow, not Vladivostok or Khabarovsk.
carnegie.ru/2017/07/14/why-forecasts-of-chinese-takeover-of-russian-far-east-are-just-dramatic-myth-pub-71550

90% of them would be unsustainable bantustans. Some of them will quickly turn to either muzziestans or ISIS.

There are no roads (hehe anarcho-capitalism) and weather is quite shitty, so regular flights are a problem. Also not a lot of people would like to go there.
>inb4 tourism
There is nothing to see on Chukotka but snow and ice

Most immigrants go to European Russia (specifically Moscow and St Petersburg), which is far more developed and richer than Eastern Russia.

>Most immigrants go to European Russia (specifically Moscow and St Petersburg), which is far more developed and richer than Eastern Russia.

Attached: 123.jpg (718x349, 106K)

I've never heard about government permit
But far(ther) east is basically a poorer Alaska.

This, and they usually just study and work in chink restaurants, I have a few neighbors chinks, and all of them work in chink restaurants. Also have a gookfood place with a gook family as owner.
That’s just how it is, and they are mostly tourists, aside from the few I mentioned above

Vladivistok is fastest growing city economically though but generally speaking yes.

>Vladivistok is fastest growing city economically though but generally speaking yes.
How is the whole situation in Russia going in general?
Have you rebounded from the drop in oil or are things still bad there?

Altaic peoples, dummy. Also, Russia is a poor sh*ithole that really can't manage all the land it has. There is not enough control for the entire territory.

is that supposed to look negative?

Too happy for a third world shithole

Only after you give up Ireland and give independence to Scotland.

only if you free balochistan

Balochis are savages who need to be tamed by us.

>Altaic peoples,
We didn't kill the native people when we colonized the area though like other Europeans. Our colonial rule was benevolent compared to that of other empires.

i'm baloch

Attached: 98431.png (421x422, 252K)

>Have you rebounded from the drop in oil or are things still bad there?
The economy is improving in general but very slowly.

You killed some and enforced a more Russian culture all throughout the land of "Russia" when the original lands were in Europe.

You are denying their culture and homelands for something "superior".

All of this should be part of Suur Eesti

Your country literally genocided entire continent

Singaporian's feelings

>You killed some
Like when?
>and enforced a more Russian culture all throughout the land of "Russia" when the original lands were in Europe.
Don't project your Western imperialism on us. We treated the minorities way better than angloids.
>You are denying their culture and homelands for something "superior".
Now that's delusion, where did you even hear that? How are we "denying" their culture lol? Please give me at least one example. They had all their rights even back in the empire. The USSR pur everyone on equal footing culturally and nobody is certainly forcing them to be anything they dont want to he today lol. You don't know what they fuck you're talking about.

Then why should they be in Russia if they can express their identity?

Why not?

>if they can express their identity?
They already do. And to pretty much all of them our collective Russian culture is a central part of their identity.

Give me a reason why Russia is better than them having their own place.

They aren't self sufficient, or, to be more precise, they can't be self sufficient and have the same quality of life as even now

Is there any special protections to teach the local languages? Or any secessionist movements?

I don't understand.
Russia is their own place.
Why would they seperate? It wouldn't benefit them in any way.

But only 84% of the Russian population is ethnic Russian.

>ethnic russian

Attached: WkNCxCTqnu4.jpg (724x724, 70K)

Then what is a Russian u civnat?

You can feel it, but you can't describe it

Attached: e1ZBnotJq1k.jpg (599x746, 70K)

>muh feeling
>not enough logic/IQ to use words to tell about a group

Attached: 1547755511127.jpg (772x501, 64K)

You're such a burger. Why does that matter? We're not obsessed with race like you are. Who said anything about ethnic Russians? I'm talking about Russians as in citizens of Russia. That's Russian culture, it's collective for historical and cultural reasons and not exclusive.

>complex things can be described by simple speech

Attached: yu8cIbNdfrQ.jpg (960x741, 138K)

>thinks that ethnicity and race are the same thing
>Russian culture is not tied to any genes, goy
>no borders or anything, anyone can join it goyim

Remove yourself mountain kike

Attached: untitled3.png (1600x1237, 2.53M)

Are you really that low IQ lol. I got atleast a 120 on one test. It's not that complicated. There's time to explain here, buddy.

>>human communication is only sound, or meaning behind several symbols

Attached: HIfP1NDdB4k.jpg (700x612, 137K)

I really don't get you, what are you trying to say?

>Remove yourself mountain kike
I'm Russian.
>goy
>a literal Jow Forumstard
Like I said. Russian culture doesn't exclude native people, sure they have some of theit own customs but at the end of the day, especially thanks to the effects of the Soviet Union and modern Russia they strongly identify with 'Russian' culture as well. Don't forget that Russia has been around far longer than your country and has had way more time to intergrate itself with the natives which happened gradually and over time, unlike the racial and cultural terror, genocides and constant violent crashes of the US.

Poo poo pee pee penis in vagina

Attached: 1504959418195251779.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

Our most famous poet is of partly African heritage
The single biggest difference between Russian culture and most European cultures is that Russian culture didn't ever seem to have strong notion about ethnic superiority

Your mukran racism disgusts some of us, and seems curious and attractive to others, just like any other foreign culture.

But, Russian culture isn't tied to any genes

Only 10% of the American population is WASP

Dude, it doesn't work at this size.

Also a lot of Russians from far-easter parts have ancestry even from more western parts than european Russia is.

youtube.com/watch?v=nj5nuYYrZvg

This singer has Belarussian roots, for example. He was born in Moscow, but grew up in Vladivostok.

They will be immediately annexed by China, if they get independence from Russia.

also his mother was born in Vladivostok

There's no much of a point to forcibly integrate people, but u hated the fact I called you a mountain kike. I thought people should assimilate into the dominant culture, right?

Besides, my ancestors didn't bring over nigs to fight or enslave. This is why the term (((white))) is an arbitrary one.

Attached: brit.png (1920x1242, 187K)