For me, it's Aya

For me, it's Aya

Attached: 1554753991007.jpg (1080x1076, 114K)

GOD I'M SO LONELY AND HORNY ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR I JUST WANT A FUCKING GF GOD DAMN IT

My reaction

Attached: Reaction.png (1312x920, 787K)

For me, it's Aya

Attached: aya.jpg (377x566, 30K)

she cute

Attached: 1555012430285.webm (640x640, 1.91M)

Yes. Quite pretty! Just not that ethereal thing in her glorified selfies.

I'm not insto instagramers because they generally look way different than what they try to pass themselves as, and are still so egocentric. Dull.

wtf does she see the 3D world different than us?
I mean look at that distance between her eyes, she has to perceive the 3D depth differente

Attached: The-brain-interprets-the-stereo-angle-between-the-left-and-right-eyes-as-depth-of-a-3D.png (539x433, 124K)

she's a 10, roastie
body, face, charisma and soul

She is a 10/10 to me. Asians and whites should race mix hard

Just saw her "insta" and she is about to sue some game developers because she things a character looks like her? Hahahahahahahah

She is a 10 at ego too. How cute indeed!
Orbiters... Better left on their own.

depends on the game
if it's a shitty overpriced game then she is 100% right

I think it was the new Irelia from League of legends or some shit like that.

>point-and-click "game"
she is 100% right

It's an orbiter who can't afford games. He is clueless about the point of her selfies being living above his means while he claps, spams, and adores her for... Nothing in exchange (maybe another facetuned selfie).

No because no matter how far your eyes are apart you brain automatically focuses and point them in such a way you can get a clear 3D image. Otherwise people with weird head shapes wouldn't be able to see from birth.

god I wish I could make money off my looks

Stop posting her please as she looks just like my secondary school crush that I havn't gotten over yet thank you.

Attached: 1463071012273.jpg (184x184, 13K)

Why can't I quit her guys?

Looks like Ayaposting is back on the menu!

Attached: 12959999_1590417957953266_743018617_n.jpg (1080x1349, 242K)

is she some kazakh socialite?

why janny keeps banning me but not this faggotry threads

bumping this thread because fuck trannies and gays

Attached: huh.jpg (346x162, 10K)

ENHANCE

do all your women look like this?

MaшTeнгpи, Tӳpӳк кapдaшъм. Tӳpӳкeлиндëн ecëнликлëp cизлepe. Кaдънлapънъзън кaмycy бöйлe ми??

Attached: 3.jpg (2984x1405, 528K)

because he does it for free

Hmmm should I book a flight to Austria, and kidnap her as my bride? That's what they do in Kazakhstan. Hmmm

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Please don't use the f word, it's very derogatory.

Attached: 1554814808690.jpg (960x960, 135K)

What the fuck is this?

We wuz Turan Tengrist an shieet

An obligatory whining reply from me.

I suppose I should just stop being a weak ass bitch, man up, and let you enjoy yourselves

Attached: ReEeEEe.jpg (720x762, 180K)

Thats illegal tard. Bride kidnapping is allowed the the southern Stans

>appeal to authority

Attached: download (1).jpg (227x222, 8K)

The picture or my attempt to communicate with thee through the utilisation of some sort of a Lingua Turca in Cyrillic??

Attached: 1547317361576.jpg (1080x1921, 150K)

>Implying all Kazakhs speak Kazakh

That’s not the problem thought, this is: “Кaдънлapънъзън”

PLEASE ANSWER ME

"Kadınlarınızın"
Your women's

Though that would be "Kadunlarunuzung" or something in Kazakh??

You literally wrote the word with hard signs.

Also not an ethnic Kazakh, so literally no idea. Something along the lines of әйeлдep

Ъъ is not the hard sign... It's another letter, used in the Bulgarian Alphabet.

Do you know Kazakh?
Also checked the word "woman" in Kazakh, it's "қaтын". But the one you said also exists apparently "әйeл".

As you can imagine most Kazakhs don’t use Bulgarian in their daily life, they use Russian, where ь is a soft sign and ъ is a hard sign.

>Do you speak Kazakh
Barely, I tried to properly learn it, but the fact that most Kazakhs I know either don’t know Kazakh at all or know it poorly doesn’t help

Kek

I assume you're a Russian?

DOn't use a cyrillic script, just talk in Turkish
>Also checked the word "woman" in Kazakh, it's "қaтын". But the one you said also exists apparently "әйeл".
this is correct, also some of the times the word "qatyn" used to describe a kagan's (khan's) wife, similar to a queen or empress
"әйeл" is more common though
>I know either don’t know Kazakh at all or know it poorly doesn’t help
those are just dumb zoomers from north, most kazakhs will speak kazakh sooner or later

she is good, but not a 10
no clue why you fags obsess over her

I’m from Almaty tho
Yup, chad Cossack occupier

Is "әйeл" a Turkic word or a loanword??

>some of the times the word "qatyn" used to describe a kagan's (khan's) wife
We have a doublet for that: Hatun.

Why do those Kazakhs not speak Kazakh...

>DOn't use a cyrillic script, just talk in Turkish
I tried to use common words such as "kamu". It would be stupid of me to just speak Turkish to someone just because they're Turkic.

Also, I was hyped when I heard you folks were going to switch to Latin but then I read that you're going to use the retarded letters Özbekler use... like O' and all that...

>Also, I was hyped when I heard you folks were going to switch to Latin but then I read that you're going to use the retarded letters Özbekler use... like O' and all that...
we have literal uneducated redneck tier faggots in government, no surprise
>Is "әйeл" a Turkic word or a loanword??
I really have no idea tbqh

Özge Kazaklaran kanı tanışabilirim??

I don't exactly understand what you said there
You mean do I know other kazakhs? or did you meant relatives since you used the word "blood"?

"Where can I meet other Kazakhs"

"Kanı" is "where" in most Turkic languages which is why I chose to use that... A Turkish form exists but is different: "hani". But we use "hani" very rarely and it's usage is limited. We use "nerede" for "where" which comes from "ne arada" (at what/which space).

"Kan" is blood though so it's natural you thought I was talking about relatives

>"Kanı" is "where" in most Turkic languages which is why I chose to use that... A Turkish form exists but is different: "hani". But we use "hani" very rarely and it's usage is limited.
Ah I see, I heard somewhere at the south people used the word "qani?" to ask "where?"
but most people use "qayda?"
>We use "nerede" for "where" which comes from "ne arada" (at what/which space).
I think if you used "nerede" I would understand because we have "qai zherde"

If I lived in Kazakhstan I would spend every waking moment searching the streets for her

Attached: 1553874099272.png (750x1334, 941K)

As if she, a rich thot, would waste her time in a big fucking village called Almaty

Then you'd be rather disappointed since she lives in Austria

Oh yea.. I also heard of "kayda" which is also very common in other Turkic languages apparently.

>"qay zherde"
Right, you use "zh" (j) for words that used to start with "y" in Old Turkic and others use ş or ç iirc.

But yea, do you happen to know of a place where I can meet Kazakhs online?

>But yea, do you happen to know of a place where I can meet Kazakhs online?
most of them use vkontakte but I dont think they will be interested in an international conversation
use interpals for that, there are planty of kazakhs

There are like millions of her. Just grab the cutest one you could get and get her out of the country before her parents force convert you to islam

Attached: blonde gook.jpg (800x600, 116K)

I want to make Kazakh frens who are interested in linguistics.