Why are Romanians so dumb?

I'm an American living on Romania and this country has to be full of the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet.
They bitch about their government all the time but don't want to change their inbred culture and dumb ways of thinking. Try to start a business here. Endless amounts of paperwork, workers who cannot think for themselves with a manager, no processes being followed, a joke of a police force, and resistant to any bright western system ways of thinking.
They frequently break their word, will hang up the phone without trying to help you, build their buildings shitty with thin walla, no safety standards for workers, weave into your lanes while driving, and resistant to intelligent ways of thinking.
Why are they the Mexicans of Europe? Can a Romanian explain to me? Why do you fucks complain so much about your government but will not change your inbred way of thinking that allows that government to thrive?

Attached: map3.jpg (484x526, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ROdc3eFWJTM
youtu.be/SbKYXcQ_uvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

drop the act gheorghe
you're not fooling anyone

>Mexicans of Europe
that would be the Balkans
ftfy

Attached: 1555213465255.png (310x315, 382K)

Romania is the Balkans just like Bulgaria is.

we ARE balkan
don't let any transylvanigger fool you

>Try to start a business here. Endless amounts of paperwork
either I was lied to about Romania being easy for starting business or we're so much worse that Romania seems like a good country in comparison

not just romania

Attached: 1555081898710.png (382x390, 142K)

All the smart people left the country

How are the women?

Beautiful

>Why do you fucks complain so much about your government but will not change your inbred way of thinking that allows that government to thrive?

I get that you're baiting and shitposting but this is unironically true. We formed the bad habit of blaming Everything on the political leadership and somehow implying we wouldn't do the same or worse as those currently in power. Retards will blame every little thing in their backyard on the president and government but won't fix things themselves. Incompetence at low levels is also rotting the country away not just the one at high levels.

shut the fuck up HIDF mutt
*ahem*
FUCK BOZGORS, MUTTS AND GIPSYES
DACO ROMANS WILL RULE THE PLANET
youtu.be/ROdc3eFWJTM

Attached: daco roman.png (1320x1649, 1.98M)

>Endless amounts of paperwork
hahaha that's only because to fuck you

Romania=Mongolia.

>All the smart people left the country

This

Don't forget our men, we are the genetically superior descendant of daco romans and heir of their Roman empire, FUCK ITALIANS for stealing that land from us.
the good thing is our government imported alot of people into the shithole known as Italy to subvert and take back our rightful clay.

Attached: IMG_20190412_010939.jpg (1080x1366, 378K)

Fuck off HIDF scum

Attached: 1465488993269.jpg (1267x715, 260K)

Why are you so obsessed with us?

also paper work it's the same here

>force companies to make endless amount off paper work
>papers are physically impossible to manage
>when comapany challanges the ruling elite (supports opposition, provides better service)
>ruling elite orders the state to launch an investigation against the company
>they can't show the papers
>they are fucked
It's the modus operandi in all of Eastern Europe.

I thought Poles were the Mexicans of Europe

retard

Very nice!

Attached: 1554914567457m.jpg (1024x683, 74K)

> are they the Mexicans of Europe?

I ve always thought this

youtu.be/SbKYXcQ_uvY