YEAH KILL 'EM

YEAH KILL 'EM

Attached: 91+u0vXAwgL._SL1500_.jpg (1058x1500, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ss63UOd4P84
blackriflecoffee.com/
nrablog.com/articles/2016/6/meet-the-man-behind-black-rifle-coffee-company/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>killing terrorists is bad

>using barrel bombs on civilian centers is good

This Yank self dick succking film was cringe

>ITS WRONG TO KILL MUSLIMS

Attached: 1555183935615.png (785x1000, 254K)

I think we are done here
Stick with your soyboys

What's wrong with a bit of propaganda?

At this rate your country will ban Sharpe's Rifles before 2030 if you keep making posts like this.

I would watch Vietnamese sniper (set during the Vietnam war) if it gets released
>propaganda is good

>>propaganda is good
How is it not good?

>muh greentext

Are you a Paki? You completely ignored the point about Sharpe. Or James Bond for that matter. Or John le Carré's books about how the British government violating your privacy is awesome.

It was. Don't let these 2 inbred 70 IQ retards tell you otherwise.

god bless israel

I didn't watch it, and I don't think anyone who did watch it expected a hot take on modern america

The positive reviews of this movie were great, those people didn't even need this kind of brainwashing propaganda movie to be bots

>inbred 70 IQ retards

Ha ha yeah, fuck middle America and wypipo, you and your BASED family will take over the coasts, amirite? That's what those faggots get for dying in a war instead of hopping the border to rape and murder Cali girls.

Chris Kyle claimed to have murdered people in New Orleans after Katrina. Surprised they left that out of the film.

I only fight wars where im outnumbered and against impossible odds.

>Because he's a proved liar, we should be awfully skeptical about Kyle's claim that the U.S. government sent him into New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. They perched him atop the Superdome, he said, and it was from there that he picked off 30 looters in the city.

Because it's obviously bullshit.
If Feds did that then Louisiana would rise up in revolt

then invade us

And im a not coward to a point I only fight a lesser enemy (ie third world shitholes

>so scared of us that he changes the rules
Truly the 51st state

Better birthrates than you cuck

>>propaganda is good
Did you not like Dunkirk?

Maybe you should fight against an opponent for once you mutt? Oh wait the moment you see Russia and China Americans will probably shart themselves and run away

>kills defenseless third world children and women with ease
>Ends up dying at the hands of a fellow soldier back home
Kind of funny.

You're like a baby, watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ss63UOd4P84
The director/producer Ross Patterson involved the founder of Black Rifle Coffee, as part of a multi-brand promotion thing.
blackriflecoffee.com/
nrablog.com/articles/2016/6/meet-the-man-behind-black-rifle-coffee-company/

Range 15 is basically an analogue for how the goons hired by contractors like Blackwater behave, just replace the "zombies" in the film with "brown people". It's propaganda kino.

You seem upset friend
Have a burger and relax

Attached: 1552029890885.png (469x484, 29K)

I thought it was a good movie desu

Attached: 1547210437265.png (1570x859, 1.15M)

GTFO, Zhang.

Attached: IMG_0516.jpg (1000x600, 65K)

He undoubtedly made that shit up. A lot of his war stories are either made up or greatly exaggerated. Guy was just a murderous sociopath though who talked about how much enjoyment he got from killing people. Fairly certain that part wasn't made up.

IDHRIB YA FALLUJA

My grandfather already blew up hordes of Chinks in Korea sorry.

kek you want the world to become an irradiated hellscape?

China will eventually be able to cuck the US but we will have about a decade of military dominance left.

7 billion muslims won't mean shit in the future. Europeans have been a worldwide minority since, well always. Its not quantity is quality. Pic related

Attached: 1553823253889.png (1237x1017, 108K)