How common is rape in your country?

How common is rape in your country?

Attached: 1555268827026.png (2844x932, 624K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

none of my friends were ever raped

all of my friends were raped

I never encountered it, so it doesn't exist.

Rapes rarely happen here. You should take my word for it.

I was touched as a kid, but not raped. But one of my friends was raped when he was 10 by his 15 old cousin. That's the only case I know

none of my friends ever raped me

Can I rap u deer

I'm this guy's friend I can confirm

very very common

Only some of my friends were raped.

Very common near latino and black neighborhoods

A girl raped a boy in my high-school

AND YES A GIRL

Girl on male rape is hilarious. Also story?

Attached: 1511838755513.jpg (363x550, 23K)

Attached: bigjb21-oct-16-2012-god-i-wish-that-were-me-28144947.png (500x300, 37K)

not at all but I'm about to change that if these hoes keep trippin

the weak must fear the strong

Attached: 026[1].jpg (2050x3020, 1.5M)

The only real rape story I've heard about in my life is a friend of my elementary teacher's who got raped by an American soldier in Okinawa

I can't remember why she started telling the class that story though. We were like eleven or so back then.

Someone needs to post *that* manga now...

probably to remind you that you need to carry crayons and glue to throw at the marines as bait when they start charging at you

I once raped a girl

I chased away all her friends and she came back

She probably liked it

She put drugs in his drinking (Her dad was veterinary according the gossips said), the guy drunk it and she started to rape him a bathroom, then a teacher come into the bathroom and discover them.

The police came, the guy left the school i never seen he more, she was arrested and no much more.

Attached: 1553716994747.jpg (480x588, 140K)

Glue is their primary food source you'll just attract more marines by carrying that around with you.

I can give you a story.

Some years ago I returned tired as fuck from a business trip and wanted nothing but to get some sleep. My ex was horny and didn't understand the meaning of "no", so she forced herself on me and fucked me cowgirl. During sex I thought only "God may she finish soon, so I can go finally sleep".

we only rape foreigners, which is not rape because lawful defense of your countries, plus all foreigners women are sluts anyway and secretly want it

>t. Abdullah Al-Somali

it's like a handshake here

According to some statistics, 1 in every 5 adult women have experienced rape in the U.S. at least once in their lifetime

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_the_United_States

>Rape prevalence among women in the U.S. (the percentage of women who experienced rape at least once in their lifetime so far) is in the range of 15–20% according to different studies (National Violence against Women survey, 1995, found 17.6% prevalence rate;[9] a 2007 national study for the Department of Justice on rape found 18% prevalence rate.[1]

Now I must say that I personally don't know anybody who has been raped. However most of the woman I know experience sexual misconducts (guys chasing them and night and shit like that) fairly often (I would say once a year).

kek

I am very proud of you Mahmood Ibn-al Khattabi

Lol, good one.

your country is a us state

Nah im not a somali thats the funny thing

Sounds familiar, sauce?

Post hands

just close your eyes and think about poland

>According to some statistics, 1 in every 5 adult women have experienced rape in the U.S. at least once in their lifetime

The problem is that the term "rape" in modern times has been warped beyond any imagination. You have chicks genuinely thinking that they were "mentally" raped and chicks thinking they were raped because they regret consensual sex they had.

If you count only women that were actually raped, ie. forced by violence, blackmail or deception to take part some actual sexual act, then that number falls at least tenfold.

Stop pretending like you third world guys don't have "town rapists" where you live.

Nah buddy

chicks get really drunk here, pass out and guys finger them, fuck their mouth or rape them and sometimes you have stories of little girls getting raped on their way to school or by older family members

kek did you read the article, rape in the US is explicitly defined as physical penetration of the anus, vagina or oral penetration

i got accused of rape twice
its always psycho retard bitches that want to get you in trouble by any means possible

Both of my examples still apply. Chicks either regretting sex they had or thinking to themselves that they were raped or almost raped.

How did you get off the hook? The Police tends to believe chicks over here in such cases.

>However most of the woman I know experience sexual misconducts (guys chasing them and night and shit like that) fairly often (I would say once a year).
Yes, that oft cited 1 in 5 figure includes things like peeping toms and flashers not 1 in 5 have had forced penetrative sex or other sex acts

you mean like without any evidence?

>t. harass highschool girls in the bus every morning

he's trying to say that he doesn't think drunk girls being unable to consent or girls that didn't vocally revoke consent weren't raped, that's why he wants you to only look at violent rapes

Rape is very often a crime without evidence. It's often whom the Police and later the court believes.

I am lawyer btw. This issue admittedly doesn't pop up often in criminal cases, but it's often brought up during divorce trials. Women accuse their (soon to be ex) husbands of rape left and right.

sorry replied to wrong post I meant to reply to:

doesnt mean you should put someone jail without evidence just because thats usually the case imo

No they don't you fucking incel. Spend less time hating women on anime forums and realize that in real life, you can't place a sentence on someone based on allegations. Unless the woman objectively has marks of sexual violence, witnesses or video/audio evidences, then her accusing you of rape doesn't mean shit in court.

Court verdicts are not a problem in those false rape charges, but rather an impact of such charge since everyone in your community automatically assumes that you're guilty. Ruins people's reputation and sometimes even breaks apart their family.

OK, this I might understand. I've never witnessed it nor even heard about it but assuming it's a possibility I agree it's a dickmove from the roastie.

>you fucking incel.

Kekikus maximus

>Unless the woman objectively has marks of sexual violence, witnesses or video/audio evidences, then her accusing you of rape doesn't mean shit in court.

I am a fucking lawyer, you idiot. In case of rape, unless the woman went to the Police literally hours after the act, there could be no physical evidence of non-consensual sexual activity. And often you have women waiting weeks before going to the Police to report. That's why in rape cases, the absence of evidence is not in itself something that bars the way to conviction.

It's real, look it up. It's not a possibility, and it's not just rape accusations. Get accused of anything and people automatically assume you're guilty.

lmao

Rape does not exist in my cunt. Because of positive language.

blind = visually challenged
unemployed = between jobs
short = vertically challenged
rape?? = SURPRISE SEX

wow that's a fucking throwback

Attached: Surprise.jpg (1968x1426, 265K)

i never raped any of my friends

This, had a childhood friend of mine who I know for a fact would not do that accused of rape, he literally got kiked out of his uni without delay because the "victim" was in said uni, he lost a year that he had to retake later.