I miss my home country lads

I miss my home country lads...

Attached: albania_1.jpg (800x800, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gjakmarrja
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aint no body give a damn

What a great flag for such a shithole country.

it's not a shithole, it's getting much better now

it's not great. flags that don't look simple or have detailed symbols on them should not be national flags.

I miss the fact Xoxe never became the leader of the PPSH instead of Hoxha...

But albanian flag has a detailed symbol on it

So get a job and move back? You can probably earn a year's worth of Albanian wage in 1 month in Belgium

Why don't you go back?

even pic related is a better alternative national flag for albania because it is simple and doesn't have detailed symbols

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Trinidad_and_Tobago.svg.png (2000x1200, 76K)

i can't, im part of a blood feud. If i return there they will kill me

yeah that's why it sucks

lmao wtf tell us more about it

They earn more than Turks now

Attached: 2aUOirB.png (1024x713, 185K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gjakmarrja
this basically
We're in a blood feud with another family from Tropoje, it has been 60 years now, there's too much bad blood for forgiveness
10 dead on their side, 9 dead on ours. Im next

because Albanians, Serbs and Bosnians have an inborn allergy to living inside the borders of their native country, didn't you know?

Literally africa tier

>Bosnians make more than Serbs

delete this fake map

i live in very undeveloped part of the country, deep in the mountains. We're very isolated there

t. subhuman potato faggot

I guess asking the question if the police does anything is unnecessary

This guy is a shitposter from /balk/. He's larping

He's some richfag cunt studying in ghent as a foreign student

>Hakmarrja ("revenge") refers to the social obligation to commit murder in order to salvage honour questioned by an earlier murder or moral humiliation
>We're in a blood feud with another family from Tropoje, it has been 60 years now, there's too much bad blood for forgiveness
>10 dead on their side, 9 dead on ours. Im next

lmao just lol at you to be honest ngl srs jfl! go back and fight you cowardly bitch

Attached: lmaoing at you!.gif (320x173, 1.42M)

You have no right making fun of other nations. You're literally Albanian, there's nothing else to say

based villagers

God, I'm so glad I was born outside that joke country.

we don't have police there, the community norms is the police.
I don't like living here 2bh man. I only get 1300euro/ month for my sufferings. How is that enough to live comfortably here? At least i don't have to work..

Million dollar idea: try not to kill each other

You have already been exposed, you can stop larping now

t.

Attached: 9cb7206b13f6a1ab66fb687d038140b5.png (2100x1525, 405K)

>This practice is generally seen as in line with the Albanian social code the Kanun.
Did you know that "Kanun" is an Arabic word that means law/rule. Based Albanians applying Arab tribes culture.

Attached: arabtribes.jpg (480x360, 14K)

the idea of a feud is to impose moral order, not chaos

i think he confuses me for somebody else

fuck off faggot. I hope you choke on a dick and die

Can you even leave the house?

this. Some people have to be sacrificed so that the general population can have a better life
you have albanian parents?

I used to read genetic studies and I remember reading that Greeks, Albanians and south Italians are basically genetically the same people.

Φύγε από την Ελλάδα αλβαναkο. Έστω kαι να ισχύει αυτό kάποιοι αλβανοι είναι ότι χειρότερο υπάρχει στον πλανήτη

so the greeks make 82% good burek? I'll take it!

>From Turkish kanun (“law”), from Arabic قَانُون (qānūn), from Ancient Greek kανών (kanṓn)

Stavros'd.

i can but it's very dangerous. If i leave even for a little bit there always the danger that someone is waiting for you, armed and ready to pull the trigger...

I don't see how you get €1300. Living wage is like €950 and unemployment benefits are maybe €1100

Unless you are larping about this too

>NOOOOO You can't just take revenge for your own tribesmen. You have to solve it in a civilized way.

Attached: soyy.jpg (988x1059, 139K)

My father is from Kukes. Left Albania to join the foreign legion.

hou je mond, wafel

can you speak albanian? Ever been there? Albania is an amazing country but it has it's problems like any other country

Is there a customary address by the killer to the victim in gjakmarrja, like 'Michael Corleone sends his regards'?

Exposed 2 times in 1 thread, your larping skills are subpar

Fuck Albania get off my land Turkish nigger

Attached: 42119610_732006167151818_5754501048374919168_n.jpg (576x488, 27K)

there are many rules about gjakmarrja
the rule when you are abut to kill someone, is that you never shoot them behind their back, so the killer shouts your name, and shoots you when you turn

Reading this thread reminds me of the conflict my tribe had for 6 generations
Half of our men were killed in such conflict, until Anton Çeta intervened and finished it
Now the bloodfeuds are all forgotten, becoming Muslims also helped, and the people have moved all over Kosova and Macedonia

How's Syria these days?

You miss the biggest sthithole in Europe?

it's not a shithole, it just has some small problems like any country does

I've been there a couple of times, meeting family and chilling in Durres. Albania has its good sides and I find the people there very friendly and welcoming but that Kanun shit, muh Greater Albania and the fact that Albania hasnt progressed much in terms of economics and standard of living after the era of isolation is embsrrasing to say the least. Then again, why would the edjucated stay there when almost any otjer country in Europe provides better standards of living.

Δεν είμαι Αλβανός
>kάποιοι αλβανοι είναι ότι χειρότερο υπάρχει στον πλανήτη

Ισχύει το ότι πολλοί από αυτούς είναι υπάνθρωποι μάλλον φταίει το γεγονός ότι οι περισσότεροι είναι έμφυτοι.

> Greater Albania
nothing wrong with it. It will happen sooner or later
>Albania hasnt progressed much in terms of economics and standard of living after the era of isolation is embsrrasing to say the least
It has progressed a lot though
>Then again, why would the edjucated stay there when almost any otjer country in Europe provides better standards of living.
i would stay there if i wasn't in a blood feud

>nothing wrong with it. It will happen sooner or later

Attached: pepe.jpg (1200x1096, 227K)

Why are Gulf Arabs such fucking savages?

savages

>The origins of anti-Albanian propaganda in Serbia started by the end of 19th century and the reason for this was the claims made by Serbian state on territories that were about to be controlled by Albanians after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.[24] By the late nineteenth century, Albanians were being characterized by Serbian government officials as a "wild tribe" with "cruel instincts".[25] Others from Serbia's intelligentsia such as the geographer Jovan Cvijić referred to Albanians as being "the most barbarous tribes of Europe".[25] Whereas politician Vladan Đorđević described Albanians as "modern Troglodytes" and "prehumans, who slept in the trees" with still having "tails" in the nineteenth century.

they don't think it be the way it do but it do

>give me all your yuros and noone will get hurt

Attached: simoria_koupa.jpg (600x371, 27K)

source : servian ministry of truth (literally)

Strange I thought Albanians considered Greek jails their home, it's the place they spend most of their lives in.

Attached: 1501628908001.png (500x500, 18K)

>it's the place they spend most of their lives in.
That would be your sister's bedroom LMAOOOOOO KID

he's right

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (587x637, 42K)

Kek, based! Gayreeks btfo.

I'm pretty sure it's Greek jails, you probably know people or even have family members that did or are doing time in a Greek jail.

Well put

Tzatzikiniggers unequivocally blown the fuck out

thx

Attached: 1535392472737.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Greeks wont be posting on int for a week

Questionable. It still looks like Africa compared to nearby ex-yugoslavia.

t. unbiased observer

Daily reminder that the albo flag is the war flag of the Eastern Roman empire, the eagle and the red background despite the fact that the majority of their population is Muslim. What an irony.

Why would anyone work if NEETbux are 1100, but wage is 900?

My family had a blood feud