Do people work hard in your country?

Do people work hard in your country?

>France
>no, they work 35 hours a week with one month of paid vacation. Long lunch breaks and frequent coffee breaks too

Attached: 1-lazy-colleague[1].jpg (800x400, 24K)

Well I suppose it depends, in general American culture is very strict about self reliance and responsibility in the work force.

It varies depending on what sort of industry you are in, but generally speaking we work harder than the French.

I should add that the only people working 35 a week with a month vacation are those who work for the government. Which means a fairly large number of people. We have too many government employees in Canada, doing work that ought to be contracted out to the private sector.

Attached: state-gdp-map.png (1200x748, 96K)

btw do americans really have no paid vacation?

We are incredibly lazy.

6-8 hours here. 6 weeks minimum paid vacation. 1 hour lunch break every day, two 15 minute breaks.

In the middle, 7 hour days and 7 weeks paid vacation. It's nice.

Do you count lunch break as your work hours?
Tbh with 35hr/week and 2 hour lunch break I basically feel i'm not working at all. I used to work like 60 hours abroad

Yep the 7 hours is the total amount of hours I spend at work, lunch and all.

>We have too many government employees in Canada, doing work that ought to be contracted out to the private sector.
Canada is Greece 2.0 in the works.

Sigh, I was born to be a Frenchman or maybe a Spaniard.
I have no value of hard work at all. Fuck that and to hell with all the tryhards in the world.

40 h/week plus 1h lunch break daily on top. 30mins is obligatory but I usually take a full hour. 25 days of paid vacation a year. I don't do overtime, but when I am at work I really work and don't jerk around sipping coffees and sending memes to coworkers.
Also when I am off work I could not care less of what happens there.

Yea
We typically get a set amount of "sick days" that we can take off though.

I was shocked to learn that PTO can be either a vacation time off or a sick leave. Truly mind boggling.
But also you yanks are the masters of doing leisure on your paid time and just generally slacking.

Except Canada didn’t peak like 2300 years ago and now only relies on tourists and imf loans to function

> in the works.
Do Americans have no fucking reading comprehension at all?

I

i want to kill myself

Hours worked for select countries in 2015. There are more comprehensive studies that show all countries and break it down by hours per week but the data seems to be 7 years old.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_niallmccarthy_files_2018_01_20180108_Hours_Worked.jpg (960x684, 95K)

From our first jobs until we turn 65 and we are in a corner office in some big company, we are masters at finding ways to not do work or have someone else do it lol