Be honest

be honest.

should Europe recolonize Africa?

Attached: db46hl6sc4s01.png (1500x1080, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

2ch.hk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, Africa can supply materials for China to make smartphones and laptops and electric cars.

No
Who benifits from this?
Euros get a money sink, revolts, who knows how many guns floating around in Africa, general instability, perhaps problems at home
Africans don't get self rule which is more important to people than development

I would help my brothers. White niggers and black niggers should stick together.

No, they should nuke it

yes and kill all negroes

Ivan, we are white niggers, do you forgets?

This. Also, leaving some dictator and just taking resources is cheaper than sustaining an entire administrative machine.

White niggers > black niggers.

i am TATAR BVLL

Today that is not possible outside of being a Jow Forumstards wet fantasy. In truth what is happening right now is that africa is successfully colonizing europe. That is the primary reason behind all the incel outrage in europe.

Attached: 1529430222704.jpg (734x946, 523K)

>recolonize

Cabo Verde, Sao Tome and Principe, and Cabinda return to portuguese administration. We can also have Mozambique as a puppet state. Guinea should decide for themselves what they like. Angola I say we pretend they don't exist. Also we get to keep the Fort of Ajudá in Benim

>we

Attached: 15542614969410.jpg (600x338, 106K)

Nigger anyway.

Attached: 1552313565373.png (300x300, 114K)

Is it in Europe's best interests for Africa to become China's raw materials source?

Ha cocaч, быдлo!
-> 2ch.hk

don't talk about yourself like that mate

Ha дoнбacc, cвининa

Attached: photo_2019-02-21_14-15-00.jpg (784x785, 85K)

Probably not but in a way it keeps Africa flooding into Europe.

I'm a "mestizo" nigger.

>Those hands
Muchacho....

Attached: muchacho.jpg (812x1012, 87K)

This how men's hands look like. You wouldn't know if you're white.

Attached: 1513252615028.png (1000x1000, 1.28M)

Yes, send a lot of White women, and the breeding will commence
Winning by Attrition :)

Only South Africa for now. The malicious Bantus are preparing for a European genocide, so it's only for the better that they have their power taken away.

yes and kill all negroes

Hmm, how do we do this? Drone attacks look good, doesn't even need help from the government, all can be done by a terrorist group