/mena/

Oriental Edition

Attached: 1555103548544.jpg (1467x996, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/robbisalive/status/1117545984488161280?s=20
youtu.be/5K3H-FjEhkw
reddit.com/r/GoTlinks/comments/bd6yxm/got_s8_e1_livestream_links_414/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for fuck isra*l

Omanis are less intolerant than us, therefore they also have more faggots. But the nice thing is that they try to keep their identity instead of having concrete jungles like the rest of us. I know it's not good for tourism when the grills I fuck in Europe want to meet me in Oman and not any other GCC destination (of course they can't come here).

me when I was arrested a few years ago

Attached: 225px-Abu_Mohammad_al-Julani.jpg (225x272, 16K)

>tfw born too late to share a teenage boys with my friends

Attached: Lining_up_to_use_a_boy.jpg (374x710, 125K)

based

post more poetry

>I know it's not good for tourism when the grills I fuck in Europe want to meet me in Oman and not any other GCC destination (of course they can't come here).
wtf

Conservative>l*ftoid

how do you fuck evropean grills as a saudi BVLL, isnt that kind of a turnoff for them? Even if you are as I assume financially stable, I don't mean this in any offensive way if you are truly saudi

Based I hope Israel gets nuked

where did you get that ?

lmao the fuck. they look like ottoman

>Go to Sweden
>Profit

>turnoff
Oh sweet summer child.

>tfw you will never have a harem of qt3.14 slaves from all over Asia, Europe and Africa
>tfw you will never have a Mamluks garrison guarding your city
>tfw you will never debate the nature of the Quran
>tfw you will never expel Ibadi heretics from your town
>tfw you will never fight shia heretics
>tfw you will never fuck a boy up the ass with your friends
>tfw you will never fantasize about China or hear tales of it from the men who've been there
>tfw you will never take Jizya from the people of the book
>tfw you will never listen to a muatzila-ashari-salafist debates
>tfw you will never frequent a Halaqa in your local Madrasa to learn about the sciences and philosophies
>tfw you will never join the Emir's army to conquer the infidels

Why live?

Attached: 1528402580849.png (500x618, 495K)

damn I wish I had $$ like khaleeji bros and could get pu*sy, looks like Ill die a virgin

First for Ertugrul

Tell your parents to arrange a marriage for you bro, better than nothing

Money has (almost) nothing to do with it, not in northern Europe at least.

How exactly can they keep their identity if they're a sex tourism destination as your post is implying

your dad's room

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 12.37.21 PM.png (1404x1310, 2.93M)

Why is he larping as a chechen now ?

Attached: C7seJd2WsAEk0sz.jpg (1200x675, 150K)

do you actually fuck any girls or you just want (you)s because you're a troll from Jow Forums?

>N-NO DON'T SAY GOOD THINGS ABOUT EGYPTIANS

Attached: 1543433266992.jpg (378x378, 31K)

this is why i hate emiratis , you are not just infidels , but you actively go out of your way to defame islam , and islamic figures , all while kissing western ass. you fucking zindi9
unironically fuck you not even in a Jow Forums nice way , just fuck you.

Attached: 01c708711c974b23775992c1ca77bb33b4fec419-250418100413.jpg (970x1183, 84K)

Salah Ad Din was based

they look like they are having fun

Attached: 1515421354859.jpg (500x572, 376K)

Attached: efd.jpg (1063x1080, 117K)

>Tell your parents to arrange a marriage for you bro
having to live with being that bad of a loser

>better than nothing
true

not helping your case mauritanibro..

Good thing I won't have to ask if it all doesn't work out in the end somehow...

i think the latter

back to your cave boko haram

cringe af get that shit out of my face

ha i love a good coding joke as a programmer

not a sex tourism destination wtf...
>meet grill in europe
>decent enough to fuck instead of shit on her chest and call it a day
>keep texting and such
>"oh i miss you saudianon let's meet"
>saudi arabia, their first choice, is impossible to enter
>they're not interested in meeting in UAE/Qatar/Bahrain because concrete jungles (according to them)
>Kuwait is boring (according to me)
>Oman is the only remaining one

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened

Attached: 1523975003416.jpg (422x437, 40K)

>caring about (you)s
yikes

Well, being used as a place to fuck by Saudis is kinda the same lol

Its a bunch of proxy faggots dont mind i already have their ips

I hope you make it bro

oofff holy shit bruh. Me as a person, I don't defame islam. I am a warrior of islam. I'm religious and practicing and everything Alhamdulilah.

based

fuck off it's kinda hot

meet in Iran

Attached: dead.gif (360x346, 170K)

that would be Europe in that context

FIRST FOR ISRAEL

LIKE MOTHER LIKE SON EH NAFRI

t. le epic finnish troller

Thats cause he was Kurdish

good thinking

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-01 at 6.30.41 PM.png (1460x1430, 1.28M)

Why is there a meme about saudis shiting on chests?

that would be nice akshually but I can't enter at the moment, plus it's not "home" to me like gulf countries

Thanks

>meme
he doesn't know.......

can't wait to go there in few months and post timestamped pics of prime finnish fucktoys here

if you didn't care for (you)s you wouldn't make so many threads in the catalog looking for (you)s out of butthurt westerners

what i find strange though is that you say you fuck all these girls and that it's super easy for you to get pussy in europe yet you've never posted any actual footage or pics which would guarantee you Jow Forums fame. you were even in germany the other day and you made a post about how you were gonna enrich tons of women yet you're back in saudi and didn't make any posts after

Not for that reason, but because he was the example of a good Muslim. No animosity towards other Muslims solely because of their ethnicity, fought off crusaders but was benevolent towards other followers of the book, and was also very generous. Idk if you're reply was intended to make me angry or not desu.

Its a faggot french guy that was prbably bullied by nafris at school

Little evidence. He was black/afro-asiatic.

Attached: @_@ ... uwu.jpg (500x667, 59K)

why do algerians love falasteezi's so much. I see so many algerian/falasteezi hybrid children here in the states

>>they're not interested in meeting in UAE/Qatar/Bahrain because concrete jungles (according to them)
Thots love Dubai tho

they're a good country and have always supported mena region positively. Sadly. But I guess if they didn't do it I wouldn't be the algerianboo I am now as I'm fond of that mentality in the first place.

Seething wh*tes bring me joy, I don't care about fame or whether the participants on a Chinese noodle pulling competition forum believe it and I sure as hell won't dox myself.

muh palestine muh umma. Some of the shits care about falasteez more than their own country

ikr instawhores love to whore around in dubai, abu dhabi and doha
this guy is just a proxyfag from Jow Forums trying to continue the meme

those are chest shitting material, read the second line in the greentext again

meh. i think you're just bluffing

Whatever, good for you. just for the record were you the jordanian in the previous thread?

no

If you dont youre a faggot and a cuck that would probably sell his mother to european tourists

Defending palestine is about resistance to oppression, not defending arabs in middle east because MB teachers told you to do so

no that's me

No real intent i'm just a self hating Jordanian

they look like you, nigger hybrid

t.

Attached: arton42730.png (300x300, 151K)

OH GOD THE FUCKING EPISODE LEAKED YOU GUYS IT LOOKS LIKE SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIET

twitter.com/robbisalive/status/1117545984488161280?s=20

this iraqi kurd guy is based af

>she will NEVER come back

Attached: Ceylan-Ozalp.jpg (745x999, 249K)

this tunisian qt is the epitome of nafri beauty

Attached: tunisi_beauty.png (494x742, 658K)

>looking at normie of thrones

Truly a faggot

literally the Chaddest boi in /mena/

Attached: tfw taim will never give you the shitstare.jpg (187x270, 9K)

You don't know shit, stfu and be quiet. Your opinion doesn't matter.

>Just three hours before an official release
Eh. And I don't really care about how it will look, though I'm sure it will look acceptable at least, as much as the writing

It's hilarious that those faggots in HBO where keeping such close tabs on this shitshow only for it to leak at the most crucial moment kekekekeke

Whoah please tell me about your knowledge about palestine from what you read on internet and how people practice religion in your city

already knew the script leaks

>at the most crucial moment
Which is not this. No one will really care to watch it now in such a low quality

BITCH I LIVED THERE GO BACK TO THE BANLIEUE AND BILEL

>muh leaks
Any retarded fanfic is guaranteed to be better than the end product.

Mate, look at all the normies in the comments. They're all tripping over themselves to watch it, it's unreal.

I didnt asked you you are a settler thats like asking a french isis member about what he thinks about syrians

T. NAFRI DESPERATELY SEEKING AN IDENTITY

Yep, I don't hate normie things though, am not that autistic yet. Or maybe just not this kind of autist. Always was baffled why normen would watch it since it has an autistic theme, but it's for same reasons why they liked twilight and horry patter I guess.
Here more reasons to hate got: youtu.be/5K3H-FjEhkw
Usually when the creator is a literal unlikeable autistic neckbeard expect the show to be garbage.

Not many, I don't think it will impact HBO on any noticeable level. Where are you going to watch?

>Throwing buzzwords

Lmao so le funneh ecksdee

T. NAFRI

NOODZ

as the whit*ids are getting closer together under the banner of *EUROPE FIRST*, you imbreds are killing each other over petty shit.. fuck being from mena, very embarassing faggots

>autistic theme
>judging his writing from some interview and how he looks
Yikes

What writing? He didn't even finish it. And since he wants the show to continue they will do the most. How isn't it an autistic theme though? I love autistic themes. I love lord of the rings for this reason.

I tried to follow it but it was too much bullshit to me, it looks like a mix between twilight and the tudors, the dragon thing definitely had me out.

Though i dont hate normie shows i love vikings or breaking bad but GOT is just an awful fantasy flick to me, but its well produced tho

Someone on /tv/ linked a bunch of stream links on some GOT subr*dd*t and I'm going through them one by one

reddit.com/r/GoTlinks/comments/bd6yxm/got_s8_e1_livestream_links_414/

on an unrelated note, they also have a d*s*rd and of course it's Jow Forums infested so perhaps reddit and Jow Forums(nel) are not so different after all.

They are just getting fucked by industrial lobbies as usual and when they will threaten their business, far right will disappear again for moderate right

based Syrian

His writing, what made the show great at first and so popular. Yeah it won't be his writing this season which is why it will be shit.
>How isn't it an autistic theme though
I don't see how a medieval setting with some magic is an autistic.
I will pick a stream and stay in the /got/ general.
>they also have a d*s*rd and of course it's Jow Forums infested
Not necessarily, they might have good moderation. And really seeing that sub, I don't think there will be much Jow Forums.

based algerian

I will go shower and study some before it.

cringe
cringe

fuck fagG*Ts

GoT is a 5ara TV show for normies, it's decided.