Is K-Pop mainstream now? This is insane

Is K-Pop mainstream now? This is insane.

Attached: Untitled.png (702x208, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFyAUf0y9ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>now

...It's been for years!
It's no different from USA's mass culture. I do get how USA's teens would find it exotic, because it comes from "foreigners", but besides that...

>tfw you will never go back to watching GOMtv Starcraft streams with fellow /v/irgins back in 2007-2008 and watching Korean commercials and some K-pop videos

youtube.com/watch?v=IFyAUf0y9ik

Attached: reaction susie and tasteless = not impressed.jpg (800x600, 146K)

I can tell you dont have a teenaged female relative

Yea, I've met young people who grew up watching Korean drama. It's very strange and seems even shallower than American pop entertainment.

A lot of them believe the "wholesome" image their portrait, it seems.

They are just plastic (Jenner, etc), neopotistic (Miley Cyrus, etc), prostituted and calculated as J Law.

they*

...I'm like really over "exotic" asian pop, desu.

>It's no different from USA's mass culture.
>I do get how USA's teens would find it exotic, because it comes from "foreigners", but besides that...

Attached: 08CC61BB-C390-4F93-8D91-83228E1F01D4.jpg (836x786, 148K)

>You will never go back to the early days of /tv/
>You will never watch pirated experimental films in glorious 360p with your bros again

Attached: apu angry.png (564x452, 129K)

>It's very strange and seems even shallower than American pop entertainment.

Attached: 4EB3EB20-A1B9-4197-B958-8437F9FF1F93.png (1879x1384, 571K)

Yeah, it's exactly that. They ain't that used to being exposed to non-anglo mass culture. That is HUGE for teens, and fullfills scapism dreams of a far away place.

... If you can't reason that, you are probably a dazzled teenager yourself.

Actually link people to your replies when you go all defensive and offended. You are like... Knownickg yourself out in disbelief, and it's just awakward and pointless.

It surprisingly is, just the other day someone posted some Polish 8th~ grader's twitter in the polish general and it was just basically a bunch of 13-15 year old girls revolving their lives around Korean Pop (which was quite shocking to me as I do not follow social media and was not aware of the trend), and then ironically and coincidentally, as I went outside and was entering a public transport, there was a girl around that age in front of me that had pins on her backpack with portraits of some kpop boys.

>Yeah, it's exactly that. They ain't that used to being exposed to non-anglo mass culture. That is HUGE for teens, and fullfills scapism dreams of a far away place.

>... If you can't reason that, you are probably a dazzled teenager yourself.

Attached: E60E2CBC-757F-4D23-AB7B-2A8CC0DDEC33.png (1080x1020, 475K)

I miss both Tasteless, Susie and Super Daniel Man ;_;

>now
K-pop has been mainstream since 2010, leave your parents basement sometimes and talk to some girls

>I'm Korean
>I'm offended

We get it.

chink bot farms paid for by the company. it's all manufactured

Japan needs to invade South Korea, enslave their men and divvy up the women into sexual slavery.

>Actually link people to your replies when you go all defensive and offended. You are like... Knownickg yourself out in disbelief, and it's just awakward and pointless.

>>I'm Korean
>>I'm offended

>We get it.

Attached: F51EE279-EF4B-4895-99B2-C52448AD5320.jpg (236x213, 7K)

>Japan needs to invade South Korea, enslave their men and divvy up the women into sexual slavery.

Attached: E1AD3A8B-47F0-4CA2-96F0-D2CB188F74B6.png (217x232, 9K)

I don't think they fancy Korean women to that point, desu.

... Imagine all the jaw shaving there would have to be done. :T

You mean to say its worse than Honey booboo and Kardashian?
Impossible!

No, I meant in comparison to shows of the same genre. I don't think the Koreans have stooped to televised freakshows.