AHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Attached: 1548560673819.jpg (600x490, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2J5n8kzpbCs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murals_in_Northern_Ireland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerb_painting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canada and Russia's large territory isn't particularly impressive when 90% of it inhabitable

lel
germanystupid

They own Europe now you canuck

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1548560529215.png (800x947, 178K)

Every time
Imagine losing half your core territories in a war YOU started...
TWICE!

Attached: gold laughing meme man.png (912x905, 1.23M)

ähem...

Attached: ViertesReich.jpg (1217x750, 108K)

Attached: 1544004511535.jpg (1024x614, 88K)

where is your empire britt? we lost less than you in the end despite loosing.

I just realized that inhabitable means habitable.
I'm retarded, nevermind this post

OH NO NO NO ONA HA HA H AH HA HHA

Attached: germanylossesmapa.jpg (607x400, 43K)

its not a cringy power fantasy if its real. ask the greeks and italians they talk about nothing else but evil germany controlling europe.

Imagine actually thinking germany started ww1

always the American LMAO

Attached: Germany 1.jpg (259x195, 10K)

Its unaesthetic how czech repub just pokes into germany they really needed to make them part of the reich

Ach was hätte sein können

Wasn't our core territory Hans

Attached: kektus.jpg (585x398, 18K)

small temporary setbacks. now thanks to freedom to work and live anywhere in the eu we have more Lebensraum than ever before.

Attached: germed.jpg (960x800, 122K)

t. kyle
youtube.com/watch?v=2J5n8kzpbCs

if ireland wasnt core territory then surely you dont mind returning northern ireland aswell do you britt?

Why do you think NI is still British? Because the people living there want to remain British

Now remind everyone about how Konigsberg voted to become Russian

Attached: kek.png (330x319, 156K)

>Because the people living there want to remain British

sure they do thats why northern ireland doesnt have a goverment for years now because loyalists dont have the majority to form a goverment.

>Ach was hätte sein können

Nix hätte. bohemia was part of the hre.

I always notice Americans getting especially bothered over bordergore
Is that why most of the states are grid boxes?

they basically escalated it

Yeah, the only fucked up state is Maryland but we don't care about them.

d-don't listen to the kraut nigel

Attached: 1546965955108.png (633x758, 64K)

nothing personnel germs and hungayrians

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: german crosses.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

Danke fur Eupen-Malmédy krautcucks

start shit, get hit

no, english is retarded and you made a good effort

literally what did anglos even do? not even joking

in school they thought us that the war was lost against the soviets and you guys also did some stuff somewhere but the proper war was against the soviets

The sons of Ulster!

Attached: 5507e3a6b386b37a80d6f96b02837c0f.jpg (1024x408, 140K)

is this in northern ireland? is this reverse larping?
>my descendants :)

Yeah, to be fair the Soviets did most of the heavy lifting, especially in the later years on the Eastern Front
But to say that Britain and America didn't contribute at all to Germany's defeat is simply wilful ignorance

Northern Irish people are professional larpers and will paint a muh heritage mural on literally any flat surface
They wake up every morning seething about shit that happened 300+ years ago

Attached: william orange.jpg (2048x1360, 1.07M)

I like Anglos. Even if some of them don't like us back.

Attached: 210be4de4e64fcac2e63245bc7053261861d49f1.png (823x823, 448K)

you had 5.4 million men tied up in the West at the eve of Barbarossa Hans

>But to say that Britain and America didn't contribute at all to Germany's defeat is simply wilful ignorance

True the americans gave the soviets trucks.
You were pretty much irrelevant though.

tfw you lose 2 world wars yet are still strong enough to dominate the eu

Yes
But primarily we like to larp as either british or irish to the point where many neighbourhoods have painted curbs like pic related. Also like said we have murals everywhere en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murals_in_Northern_Ireland
And it's not a meme either, every day I walk past half a dozen of them

Attached: curb.gif (320x240, 28K)

Yes its Ulster. How I understood it they are scots that settled in northern ireland and they invent all kinds of made up stories about their heritage. I wonder if they have a german on some of those.
>Bismarck, german warhero and proud man of Ulster.

Attached: Mural.jpg (490x479, 55K)

Winning the Atlantic War and the Battle of Britain was incredibly significant, it not only kept London alive as a home for the governments-in-exile, it also meant that the British Isles could be used as a staging post for the Normandy invasion.
The British also almost singlehandedly won the North Africa Campaign

Woah two good souls on this board at the same time? Is this the twilight zone?

Where do you live in NI? I knew about the murals but not about the painted curbs. Are they ubiquitous? Genuinely curious, my mother was from Bangor but I've only visited a few times when I was too young to remember

didn't you guys control 1/4th of the world at one point? and now you're stuck on an island an are becoming increasingly economically irrelevant while stuck in a dumb ass battle boomers started with one of the largest economic blocs on the face of the earth? that seems like a worse position to me

I mean half of Europe was poor as fuck from communism and another half was pumped full of money by usa
england went bankrupt and lost it's empire too

from the empire on which the sun never sets to the shithole where the sun never rises

The british were our worse enemies in WW2 actually. They weren't necessarily the strongest in terms of military, that is debatable of course. But they were smart enough to not fight over land but rather resources.
They needed allies and a lot of volunteers which we usually lacked but if Britain would've fallen I'm quite sure germany would have been able to take out the soviet union and the USA might've just white peaced out.
What germany desperately lacked was oil. Which we had to thank Britain for since they basically cut our supplies to vital resources. One of the many reasons we attacked the soviet union early was because of oil.
That and of course they managed to rally a lot of allies from all kinds of countries. You had multiple foreign armies fighting together with the british.

Attached: a94d5d2875552f9deff55988336d4dd2772510ba.png (667x583, 291K)

The Empire was a flash in the pan and was never built to last. Our core territories remain British, unlike Germany/Prussia
Anyway we like living on an island

the cope is UNREAL

>cope
ok I can't argue with that brilliant argument, I concede, Britain is finished we're done

well you lost ireland and are about to lose scotland as well

England is (unforunately) not leaving the EU
it's all theater

I've lived in Metz (Lorraine). Whole city looks identical to an old German city and the culture is like a bizarre hybrid of French, German, and Belgian culture. Tons of tourists too.

ok fine
>flash in the pan
so? who's to say the german empire wasn't a flash in the pan? it lasted shorter than you and in the end most of germany remained unified
also, you guys are STILL stuck in a hopeless battle with the EU because of some inbred boomers, while everyone else is starting to make headway. yeah, you guys ARE done

Caen also used to be a core territory. Scotland thinks about leaving great britain so they can stay in the EU...

Attached: 16934e705e8fb6bf95cf2cce40022f96440cc9e3.png (823x823, 439K)

He's referring to "core" as in the originally settled lands, which would include the UK and pretty much nowhere else. When Scotland leaves that would be the loss of core land, but it's kind of a bitch argument because Germany fought LAND WARS so when it lost they lost land. The UK got invaded multiple times but "England" wasn't split into multiple states. Therefore a bad comparison

The painted curbs are only found in the rundown shithole neighbourhoods of NI, so you might not have seen any in Bangor (I've never been there, I just skimmed it's wikipedia page and it sounds like a comfy coastal town) I'm in Derry/Londonderry which has quite a few rundown shithole neighbourhoods like pic related

Attached: curbs.png (1505x864, 2.58M)

Are we talking in Hoi4 terms?

oh shit this thread reminded me kaiserreich got updated

I'm playing ck2 at the moment.

The British Empire was a colonial empire whose possessions were scattered abroad, were never constitutionally enshrined, and could be easily discarded by signing a couple of documents
The German Empire was a literal territorial empire that aimed at European hegemony in typical continental autismo fashion, and whose breakup would entail mass slaughter and deportation

So there's a huge difference. I think it depends on the linguistic point of what you consider an empire to be

ck2 > eu3 > eu4

English are enemies of humanity, some kind of jew tribe

Meiou and taxes > everything else

still salty about the Belgrano?

You killed a huge amount of black people, indians and all kinds of indigenous people. Also many british colonies had british settlers. South africa has a lot of british people to this day.

>*declares war on russia and france*
Those darn Serbians

what is pic related a map of?

I recommend dan carlings hardcore history podcast: The blooprint for armageddon then you'll see why germany was in zugzwang

Most imported products I think. Meaning everyone buys from us.

>boomershit
mana is KING baby

Attached: 1547231212985.png (992x940, 154K)

this is an ironic post I hope

>You killed a huge amount of black people, indians and all kinds of indigenous people
Yes, incidentally, in civil disturbances and the like. There was never any official policy of ethnic cleansing or genocide though, and the notable killings, like the Amritsar Massacre etc were all roundly denounced in the British press, the public, and Parliament
>Also many british colonies had british settlers. South africa has a lot of british people to this day.
Yes, but find me a single South African who identifies themselves today as 'British'
Sure, the South African, Zimbabwean, Kenyan whites have British ancestry but for the most part they see themselves as citizens of independent countries

ARA 17 DE OCTUBRE THATS THE ORIGINAL NAME IN THE ARGENTINIAN NAVY

AND YOU ARE ANGLOJEW SCUM WITH NO HONOR

Attached: VIVAPERON.gif (334x251, 1.29M)

Every white person will probably say they have either british or dutch ancestry and after all these farm kills a lot of them even demand to return back to britain.

Thanks for the answer. So are the republican areas painted in the irish colours? Is there a painting war where each side tries to paint over the other colours?

imagine actually thinking germany started ww2

>So are the republican areas painted in the irish colours?
Yes
>Is there a painting war where each side tries to paint over the other colours?
No, not that I'm aware of. Each side sticks to their own streets. The integrated neighbourhoods are more well-off and better educated, so they don't engage in the flagshittery
We take up half the wikipedia article about it - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerb_painting

Attached: cropped_curbstone-graffitti.jpg (640x400, 35K)

*gets stabbed by Gurkhas*

Ah, the ever-dependable aussie flag is here to prop up wehraboo delusions

Gott straffe Engeland

Attached: 1553128012141.jpg (711x540, 52K)

Chat shit, get hit.

Attached: GetInTheBin.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

Amerimutts want to be German so bad its so sad lmao

Thanks allies, now we live in a clown world

Attached: 1555023250960.gif (300x222, 1.92M)

Good job anglo scum, now Europe is fucked. E*gland was a mistake

Attached: germany sucks dick.png (810x954, 149K)

Ah here comes the incredibly sheltered Norge wehraboo teenager who thinks the Axis should have won because Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin were known gay and trans SJW activists

Attached: 1551544672077.png (228x221, 88K)

>Prinz eugen
HAHAH OH NO NO NO AKA TARGET PRACTICE BOAT

Attached: 1200px-Operation_Crossroads_Baker_(wide).jpg (1200x627, 151K)

No you negro de mierda her name was originally Uss Phoenix

Attached: USS_Phoenix_(CL-46)_underway_at_sea_in_1944.gif (520x244, 121K)

t. 45% German 35% English 19% Irish 1% Native American

Get fucked kr*uTs

i love how everybody ignores the fact that germany dominates europe in 2019

Attached: winnie the pooh.png (1600x1435, 1.43M)

They should have won, your country would not have been filled up with crap, your country would have still been yours, but what can you do when retarded anglos run around wild?

Deutschcucks haha

Ugh...

Attached: 1525619308165.jpg (1392x1600, 551K)