How do I stop drinking this shit?

How do I stop drinking this shit?

Attached: Monster-Energy-Zero-Ultra-Drink.jpg (600x402, 39K)

Ive irreversibly fucked up my teeth drinking 1 of those a day.
Stop while you can

Ok, some serious advice for once. Get a coffee maker. Doesn't matter which one, capsule french or w/e. It will be cheaper in the long run, and you still get the caffeine you want

dunno, try different beverages
i started buying tea leaves and it's been good for stopping me drinking fizzy drinks and alcohol

I switched to sugar free for the sake of my teeth but I still can't stop

*sips*

Once you're hooked you're hooked

Attached: Snapchat-1101217241.jpg (1440x2560, 947K)

no, sugar free is just as bad i also drank the blue and white low/no sugar energy drinks.

Yep...

>not drinking multiple beers every single night

Is it really just as bad?

He's memeing you I would have my own house if I got a dollar for every bodybuilder/strongman I knew that drank sugarfree energy drinks all day

become a zoomer

Attached: gen x y z.jpg (2605x2636, 713K)

>drinking sugar free shit
yellow monster is the best one

Yes dont listen to Because that is literally me. Zero sugar Energy drinks are great as a way to consume something to sedate cravings for sweet stuff but it will irreversibly fuck your teeth. I had this lifestyle for about a year and im on the verge of getting full crowns at the age of 24. I regret having such a degenerate lifesryle but enamel doesnt grow back.

anything acidic will corrode your teeth

even people who just unfortunately have GERD because of their genetics or whatever get tooth decay from it

It's pretty good
coffee ones are the best

I mean whatever people on Jow Forums say will probably go over your ahead. Infact id be worried if it didnt.
I advise you go see a dentist for a checkup to see how much damage your teeth has had and get a reality check.

Monster rehab is the best

stop being manchild

why, being a not-manchild has no benefit

i still have those chips from my uncle

It's too expensive for my poor ass, I've changed to smashing back pepsi max raspberry. 2 for 4 buck at my local 4square.

Attached: 1554685992433.jpg (1500x1001, 904K)

Just stop? I was able to stop my cola addiction after 2 tries. Lost 5 kilo's. It might be hard in the beginning but you just have to be strong. Now whenever i drink cola im disgusted, i taste the sugar. Same with cola zero, it's just a weird taste that isn't normal.

what do you drink then, mature man

Ahh we don't have those.
Only the green, the blue, the white and the yellow (best one)

Switch to Bang like all the zoomers

Switch to coffee or bang's like an adult.

Bang is shit

It's ridiculous how effective the boomer meme marketing ploy was.

I'm drinking almost three mugs daily. I think I'll die.

I can't believe it either. It started on Jow Forums tho with sips.

bangs taste like shit but make me feel nice

Why do people get addicted to these? I work 6 days a week with up to 10+ hours a day sometimes so I occasionally drink one of these to keep me going but I don't drink them daily.

Did you forget to brush them?

Honestly I wish I knew
I unironically have 2 per day

Attached: monster.jpg (1403x550, 106K)

I'm always core gen y to early gen z with these. Guess it's because I was poor.