And thats how it happened

Attached: Turk_71.png (3336x4744, 1.3M)

I still don't understand why you're so obsessed with Kara Boga posters.

Shan't let your autism fall off the catalog, Pakifriend, the board must witness it

cringe

fucking hell. How will the Kara boga posters recover?

based wh*te cuck with a proxy

cringe..

>he doesn't know about the eternally butthurt Paki who's been making anti-Turkey threads for over a year

Attached: based.gif (367x219, 523K)

No proof he's paki

This explains history in itself.

Attached: Turk_7.png (3864x3472, 1.15M)

Attached: Turk.png (3824x2288, 560K)

Wow this explains so much. Also:

Why is it that MED MAN is expected to "just get over it" when his empires were destroyed and stripped of their wealth to build Amerimutt Zionist and Anglo empires. Why is it that the IBERIAN is expected to just get over the black legend, forced decolonization and raids by Muslim orcs for centuries. How about YOU Whites understand: ALL of the Mediterranean Sea is ours. There's no Whitoid heritage in there. It's all Iberian, including Constantinople which we will get back from T*rkish white mutts.

The greatest thing the white fears is an IBERIAN man remembering who he is, his history and his teleological duty. When an IBERIAN man knows who he is he can topple the Western neoimperial empire and Zionism. Free various peoples of racial oppression like black people and Palestinians. We won't let you forget a god damn thing you done to us but no one's gonna remember you when we've bred you out of existence and history. The GLORY OF ROME is 2500+ years old. And it will be remembered when you will be forgotten. And the world will know our civilization to be the greatest.

I want you to explain right now why you're so obsessed.

he btfo you, just deal with it

Imagine If their was a someone you knew who you respected but he starts getting bullied by other people so what he does to get over the bullying is start shitting himself
he covers his face in shit,he throws the shit on the bullies he eats the shit and now the bullies don't mess with him but the man is now a laughing stock
so I'm trying to help him

exceedingly based
gotta say, pakistani posters are criminally underrated

Post the one with his mom

You're just jealous because your country has yet to produce a single quality meme.

Attached: tURK_2.png (2064x2432, 542K)

>In Istanbul there is a old Turkish woman
>how she wished her son would grow to be a Doctor or a scientist
>but he stays at home all day on the internet all day oddly shouting "I am a a black bull"
>she once went thought his computer and found nearly over a hundred pictures of black men
>when she asked him about it he simply declares its too Trigger foreigners on a anime image sharing website
>she thinks her son is Gay
>she believes she has failed as a mother

Attached: 1538277328708.jpg (1024x768, 436K)

BASED & REDPILLED

holy shit based paki poster literally BTFO all of the kara boga posters

>You're just jealous because your country has yet to produce a single quality meme

Attached: pak.jpg (800x600, 97K)

Are that much of a butthurt whit* boi that you agree with such a low-quality post?? Did Kara Boga memes fried wh*toid brains??

you^

kara boga is low quality

these are way too good Jow Forums.
Based Pakibro

Attached: 1529371826694.jpg (250x241, 11K)

Lol

Attached: Turk_3.png (3824x2288, 561K)

Attached: 1551579048158.gif (480x238, 415K)

Kara Boga is the best thing to ever happen to Jow Forums

Attached: 422px-sebah_pascal_e28093_ottoman_eunuch.jpg (422x599, 40K)

Bump

Brown bois btfo

kys

Have sex

geez wh*toids are so butthurt about the kara boga memes theyd do just about anything to get back at the Turks. I think Kara Boga really got into their puny brain.

Attached: koala.jpg (250x187, 5K)

t. Abbo

chink btw

Ew, probably from South of the Yangtze as well. No better than Vietnamese

i love how autistically you typed the text in those pictures

These facts are very off. Firstly Turkish eunuchs were not sex slaves. They guarded the concubines. Secondly their position was very respectable with in the Empire. Thirdly the Meditteranean admixture makes it viable to consider the Ottomans at least somewhat black. Fourthly I am sure our Turkish brothers would happily fight in war.

You help them by join bullying them?

He's not a real paki, it's a wh*te cuck proxy.

Dude you even read it