Do you love Japan?

Do you love Japan?

Attached: i.imgur.com_8Tae9rL.jpg (436x960, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyo.craigslist.org/mat/d/multi-color-dye-clothes-liquid-solution/6837089428.html
youtube.com/watch?v=87C9MyDwA9I
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_salon
bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-06-24/the-children-of-japan-s-single-mothers-are-living-in-poverty
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/09/japan-is-no-place-for-single-mothers/538743/
tokyoadultguide.com/threads/the-yoshiwara-soapland-resource-thread.10381/
gingira.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only cutie japanese girls and bushido.

Ew, what's wrong with her back?

which drugs do you use more?

Attached: ugbalp0i0boz.jpg (1300x859, 177K)

I love their anime and mamga, also Japanese people are polite so I like them too

Damn, what a sad existence. I had no idea meth usage was that common in jp either

Sounds Chinese.

I like their sports-bikes, video games, and cartoons. But everything else? Meh, no strong opinion one way or another, I just like the stuff they make.

I do love Japan. Does Japan love the US?

not that different from black American women, I think they would get along.

how do i get one of these

Go to a small rural town the govt doesn’t give a fuck about. Japan is a lot like Russia in some ways in that they completely forsake small nowhere towns. Simialr concrete block commie looking flats too.

>poor jp normies doing hard drugs

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png (419x238, 84K)

>chingook made up the anti-japan meme
meth is not available commonly in japan
but I know weeds should be available from kuso gaijins in major cities around japan

tokyo.craigslist.org/mat/d/multi-color-dye-clothes-liquid-solution/6837089428.html

Attached: omg.jpg (859x4302, 688K)

visit new orleans

no i love the vastly sperior chinese girls

>wanting a single mother

>bj bars

why is this the first time im hearing about this?

Attached: 1547283447374.png (251x201, 8K)

Unironically true.

>Not fucking her, filling her mouth with sperm and then leaving

Proper rural Japan doesn't have pachinko, hostesses or pink salons.

Also the drug of choice for this type of person is just booze.

There's cunnilingulus bars where foreigners are the workers as well.

How does that work? The client licks the prostitute's pussy?

that's some pure grade A heroin, not meth my friend

Attached: Average Japanese2.jpg (547x547, 230K)

Are you an English teacher?

>single mother
>kids become hikikomoris/incels
huh

single moms aren't normies in japan

No, but we do like the people, USA has many problems just like Japan. Visiting is fun, but living in USA would not be I think.

Girl pay you to lick her pussy

nice try kim

Attached: 139526.jpg (724x90, 7K)

No, I'm unemployed.

imagine being this much of a pussyfaggot to represent japan as absolute holier than thou country

do they serve baka gaijins in pinsalo or baka gaijins will be booted?

Attached: ap.jpg (441x283, 17K)

>it's another korea vs japan thread

Attached: 1449690265898.gif (245x280, 98K)

Most will not serve gaijin, but Jan Jan will. Jan Jan charge ¥3000 for 30 minutes

thx bro

Attached: da18-Djn_400x400.jpg (240x240, 11K)

Kim...

Attached: Youn H. Kim.jpg (650x366, 129K)

Attached: 3snapshot_15.33.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

>they completely forsake small nowhere towns
Literally every country on earth does that. Here in France we have poor af villages in the middle of nowhere, no jobs, not even a single recreational activity to do, people just sit at the bar and bet their salary on horse races all day long

>Most will not serve gaijin

only if you knew lmao

>pinsalo (blowjob bar)
thanks for posting this

Attached: 1442987766049.jpg (474x595, 53K)

I know, the only exception is gaijin who are good at speaking Japanese

I found one video on Youtube where gaijin spoke Japanese better than Japanese
Video' name was "Japan's shame" but in kana and kanji

There's a neurotic Korean making anti-Japan threads very often.

YES. Japases girl is best girl.
wish i had Jap GF

>represent japan as absolute holier than thou country
Nowhere did he

there are many unskilled people here, but that's important to have because they do all the bad jobs

the eternal Korea joo strikes again

Attached: AFB5825A-2FD5-4B1B-89B3-A3009C04CD90.jpg (752x599, 84K)

I love JAV

No, I'm not attracted to shit countries.

Why does Japan use cash so much?

Seriously I don't remember the last time I had to pay for something by cash here, but whenever I go to Japan I end up with pockets filled to the brim with coins

Attached: 53693361-coins-of-japan-japanese-50-yen-coin-.jpg (1300x866, 255K)

based

You know that Japan is crowded with old people?

We used to get japanese exchange students in my school, they were very nice. Even one of my mates just went to japan this month and the locals were very nice and helpful, asking if he needed directions. I hope they like us too.

Attached: 1533444177503.png (746x512, 99K)

Attached: chlrxzc9lysz.jpg (1080x720, 146K)

you can accept cash and still offer cashless payment options

the fact that I need cash to buy a subway ticket in 2019 is a bit embarrassing tbqh

There is single mothers in Japan ? than mean that some jap dudes CAN have sex ?!! and non marrital sex ?
++ how can japs can be so degenerates ? it's bad for the honor and stuff ?

Yes. Single motherhood is very common in Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=87C9MyDwA9I

>what is 交通系ICカード

Attached: pasmo-2.png (640x400, 103K)

I so much want japanese gf...

Attached: 14431062244400.jpg (454x604, 73K)

wtf, just tell them to stop being single mothers bro.

>Prostitution in Japan is strictly prohibited. But if there is no penetration in the encounter it is not considered prostitution. All these kinds of places (for sex) are in special zones in each city and are often hidden under a false or cover identities like restaurants, shops or sex shops. They can be easier to spot at night when all other businesses are closed, as these ones are open.

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_salon

Attached: 800px-Pinsaro.jpg (800x1067, 128K)

I mean, she is already a single mother

No they aren't chinky. Especially compared to the west.

So no daddy in mommy but she can suck your dick ?

lots of single mothers on dating apps

They get alimony from the guy or they don't know him because one night stand ?
What does the rest of the family think of that ?
Is it true that lot of japs can't fuck at all ? why ?

bruh you can get a bj from some trashy jap milf for 20 bucks?

Yeah you're right, Dillon. Japan is just like your anime.

bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-06-24/the-children-of-japan-s-single-mothers-are-living-in-poverty

for 20 bucks imagine how many dicks she's sucked on a daily bases before your turn.

The century long war may have ended, nips, but look out. I was born to slay slant eyes.

Sorry bud but linking some article about how single mothers have it hard doesn't prove your point. Closest thing I could find to support your point was this
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/09/japan-is-no-place-for-single-mothers/538743/
>Today, Japan has the highest share of single mothers in the labor force of any country in the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), at 85 percent.
but what is this really saying? It's saying that in Japan, 85 percent of single mothers are in the workforce. It's just worded poorly intentionally because leftists hate Japan. Your article doesn't even have anything resembling supporting your claim. How well off single mothers are in Japan is irrelevant, since that isn't your claim.

Do you love Japan?

I love Japan a little bit less every time your create this thread.

They keep the lights dim in those blowjob bars so you don't throw up looking at the girls.

Attached: 1555087461454.jpg (1152x1536, 299K)

香りを幻想して

So. You be sain that there's a place where jap girls pay you (foreigner) to eat their pussy ? They're cuties ?

>(blowjob bar)
nice

Attached: Papi thumbs up.jpg (830x515, 133K)

>lengthy arrest record
>still somehow out in the streets dealing
if he keeps recurring can't the justice system just give him a much longer sentence?

Attached: Chad Indian cop.webm (422x236, 2.63M)

I went to a pink salon in Kabuchiko, and it was okay. Definitely seedier than other type of establishments. She was just slightly above average in terms of looks but had a nice body. It's a little awkward in the waiting room with other guys. They call 3 or 4 of you in at the same time and you go into separate booths, and the girl goes booth to booth giving blowjobs non-stop after a striptease show that you all watch behind a glass window. Because they're a little more lowly than other kinds of prostitutes, I tried my luck to be a little rougher than I would normally be with other girls. I facefucked her a bit, and she was pretty accepting of it.

I also stayed at a place near Otsuka, which really does have that "wrong side of the tracks" aspect. On one side of the station is a more commercial and wealthy area, and the other side is where all the pink salons are with love hotels. Most of the women I saw working at night were older, immigrants, or less attractive girls. There were some young girls outside advertising the pink salons, but they weren't very attractive. You can imagine how busted the girls inside would be if they're only able to see average girls out to be the eye candy. One pink salon right outside my place offered blowjobs from 3 different women for just 2,000 yen. I didn't try it although I was curious.

On the other end of things, the girls at Tobita Shinchi were gorgeous. All young and model tier looks. Most were college students or just young girls looking to make some cash. I bet some single mothers too just trying to make a living. My favorite place in terms of prostitutes in Japan because you can go from shop to shop and see the girls beforehand, and you choose the one that suits your tastes the most.

Attached: 8.jpg (1100x747, 186K)

lmao this is the OG

Attached: 1550221345548.jpg (640x535, 107K)

is it normal for japanese women to smoke

People that have never been to Japan get it so wrong that there's no penetration just because they read stuff like this and interpret the wording of the law as if it's practiced that way in reality.

Soaplands always offer full penetration. Delivery services (hotel and health) are were your mileage may vary. Some girls offer it, and some girls don't. And although vaginal intercourse isn't offered at some places, some girls will offer anal for an extra fee.

Special places like Tobita Shinchi also get around things in a different way, and every girl in Tobita will offer full penetration: To circumvent the anti-prostitution laws, the brothels operate as restaurants. Tea and snacks are served the client in a private room. Subsequent sexual contact between the "waitress" and the client is viewed as a "private affair" between them under Osaka's liberal interpretation with the law.

Attached: 2923mN3pnd7PrxqAS8My84z8QnDpEsSBnKFsBYXvoBt2bhNxJtiTwEKGw1mFsqQNwE35R7scgxy46TdYdmFiYn9XhPqZkjMswGC6 (811x540, 100K)

aren't you afraid that if you go for cheap hookers you'll get AIDS or Gonorrhea or something like that?

Attached: Ebola-chan AID-san.png (840x884, 325K)

you don't need to go to such expensive places
you can always call hot chingook girls in japan to your room directly

Attached: n9ef6r2.jpg (998x649, 114K)

>Kabuchiko
the biggest korean town in japan lol

Attached: img_k.jpg (1200x900, 216K)

The only "cheap" hooker I've seen in Japan was at the pink salon, and that was 6,000 for a blowjob. Not as much risk of any transmission, although it is possible to get shit like herpes. The other prostitutes I've seen are at soaplands, Tobita Shinchi, and a JAV actress where I had penetrative sex and/or anal sex. All the sex at these places is with a condom, although some girls do offer bareback blowjobs. I paid for anal with the JAV actress, so I did eat out her ass, but we took a bath together first where I cleaned her asshole beforehand. Sure, the frequency that these girls have sex is astronomical, but it's always protected, at least with clients; I don't know what they do in their personal lives. Regular girls I've dated/fucked are actually more likely to not use protection, so there's also huge risks there. I regularly get tested, and I've fortunately never caught a disease.

I go to Japan for the Japanese girls, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of the girls I fucked in Tobita were part Korean. I've fucked plenty of Chinese girls in Hong Kong at seedy ass places like the Fuji hotel. The entire building is like 18 floors of prostitutes in every occupied room, and you go door to door finding one you like. But the girls are definitely lower quality, and it's pretty inconvenient having to wait for a girl to open the door each time compared to Tobita where you can openly see all the girls as you walk by the shops at a decent pace. I've also fucked plenty of Korean women throughout the years. And Tobita Shinchi is honestly not that bad if you don't worry about the cost per minute and just care about how much you're paying to get a single nut off. It's 16,000 yen for 20 minutes with a beautiful girl.

Attached: 2.jpg (1911x2878, 3.03M)

Literally nobody in Japan even knows what meth is

Welfare per say doesn't really exist either

Only nasty foreigners work at blowjob bars and such

Aside from that accurate

>16,000 yen for 20 minutes with a beautiful girl.
just 20min? that's too much
for k-girl deri-heru, the rate is like 16,000 yen for 90-120 minutes and you are allowed to change a girl once if you don't like her

Attached: SexyKoreanWomenInJapan.jpg (918x932, 289K)

They most definitely are heh

This dudes full of shit, but because "Japan" people believe anything

Foreigners almost never served at any sort of sex establishment

This is true in some cases, but many won't even give you the chance

More like $60-70, and most of the women in those places aren't even Jappy

Source: Lived here since 2011

Be easily just create tinder account with cute myself photo and second photo where i'm half naked and just find qt japanese girl for meetings and sex?

Attached: addY5ETfaG0.jpg (453x604, 75K)

Normal Japanese girls don't use Tinder, but there are some girls on it

Like mostly solid 4's and 5's

Banging them is going to depend on if you speak some Jappy

If you have any sort of alright game back home, you'll probably have more luck in clubs etc

The basic rule of thumb is if you suck at girls back home, you're not going to have much luck in Japan either

Japan is a free use country, you can fuck any girl any time.

Japan is the world's largest prostitution country
So the world's prostitutes go to Japan. korea also
Congratulations Japan

>All jap women = prostitution

Attached: Nobita.png (805x607, 452K)

> Normal Japanese girls don't use Tinder
Then what is used? Some japanese meets app
Its easy is you tall, cute, and white god. Lets fuck some japs like in 1945

Attached: 14323863261240.jpg (800x563, 86K)

Most Japanese girls (or people in general) view online dating as creepy and dangerous

huh? So where you guys meetings?

Attached: Mm2DIXsBfvo.jpg (800x600, 128K)

>foreigners almost never served at any sort of sex establishment
Wrong. This might have been true years ago, but lots more places accept foreigners. Pretty much all the shops in Tobita Shinchi called out to me, and a ton of places in Yoshiwara did as well. This list for just Yoshiwara shows how many places are willing to accept foreigners, and that's just one particular entertainment district:
tokyoadultguide.com/threads/the-yoshiwara-soapland-resource-thread.10381/

I used this place to book a gyaru JAV actress, and they even have a page specifically prepared in English for foreign customers: gingira.jp/

Maybe the majority of places don't (by majority I mean (literally over 50%), but the percentage that now do is much larger than you're trying to imply.

Like I said, it's not good if you're thinking about it as cost per minute, but it's acceptable if your primary concern is cumming and with a beautiful girl, especially given the fact that you can walk around Tobita and check out 100+ girls before making a selection, which eliminates that gamble you're taking with other places that rely on photoshopped pictures of girls and hoping they resemble the pictures in person. Sounds like a good deal with the Korean delivery health girls, though.

Attached: The-Definitive-Guide-to-Tobita-Shinchi-Osaka-for-Foreigners-Map1000.jpg (1000x1000, 292K)