Thats Salvador, the most african city in brazil. Thougths?

Thats Salvador, the most african city in brazil. Thougths?

Attached: salvador.jpg (2000x1333, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkKdG1m4qfs
youtube.com/watch?v=aOhgXwbF4EE
youtube.com/watch?v=N5jr0WO0ZpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nuXlBCupAQY
abc.net.au/news/2018-11-22/dolce-and-gabbana-accused-of-insulting-china-blames-hackers/10521014
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks nice, so whats the catch?

>looks nice
>looking at literally 3 fucking buildings in a city of millions
it's filled with africans you two iq fish brain, fuckin christ

what's the point of that lift

Just a small peak of what Wakanda would look like if whitoids didnt invade Africa and enslave BLACK people.

Now show non-tourist areas of the city, please.

>it's filled with africans
You say that like its a bad thing. Is Jow Forums down or something?

the beaches there are really nice, but i prefer those far away from the city

dunno

>You say that like its a bad thing.
Keks. Thanks for the laugh, blind lefty

Attached: 39813384063_e7d2655ef7_h[1].jpg (1600x1066, 869K)

Liberals will say this then absolutely refuse to live in the black neighborhoods of cities

>looks nice
>brazilian posted postal card of one of the most piss stinky cities of shit-brazil-hole
>looks nice

Attached: 1549127990584-1.png (1196x747, 1.28M)

the most black*
There are more africans in Porto Alegre or São Paulo than in Salvador

>all that white investment

I doubt

>not being a racist pos makes you a lefty
*yawn*
You know where to go back to...

>racist pos
MEGA LOLS. Jow Forums is very good for the laughs

you mean the Haitian immigrants? they diapered from sao paulo i don't know why, you just cant see they as in 5 years ago and even before just a few came here

Not percentage wise, which makes Salvador still the most African it's literally the biggest black city outside of Africa my guy.

What about angolans and senegalese? I heard that there are some nigerians in SP too
Yeah but almost all of the blacks in Salvador aren't africans.

São Paulo has more Chinese than Africans.
Even Indians are starting to appear.

Attached: file.png (620x413, 521K)

No surprise for Chinese, they are EVERYWHERE. But Indians? Lol

>lift
Interesting

I can smell the piss from this picture.

Yes, we have many Angolans, Nigers and Senegalese here in São Paulo. Most of them are living in Brás or Centre. But Salvador is our black capital for sure. The culture in Salvador is almost 100% African.

Porto Alegre have more blacks than São Paulo tbqh

>cross tattoo
What did he mean by this?

São paulo has people from almost every country in world, it don't means nothing, they are so few that's almost invisible unless you have some relation with them, the only immigrants you can actually notice in são paulo are the bolivians(more than 200K lives here) and koreans/chinese

youtube.com/watch?v=OkKdG1m4qfs

Nice place, very cultural!

Liberals probably won't mind living next to an educated black person. But they probably wouldn't want to live in a ghetto shithole regardless of color of skin.

Mostly working with Fashion, just like chinks.

Christian?

>Even Indians are starting to appear
I will come

It's too bad the correlation is so tight that any majority black neighborhood is a shithole

Perhaps the reason why he left China in the first place.

I thought that Indians werent like the Chinese, that go to live in (other) 3rd world countries

Problem is, they bring China with them.
Some galleries i go in are just filthy, Chinese signs everywhere and suspicious food being cooked.

There wasa guy on Masterchef who has Indian.

Chinks are literally everywhere. Even in Angola. I don't understand why they do this, they are trying to be a part of every country in the world
It's a surprise to me there are Indians in Brazil tho, I thought they just immigrate when it's to go to a 1st world country like England.

You must have a lot. Where I live the only place you will see them are in the 3 chinese take aways around town. They're hilarious when they're speaking chinese english with a bit of an english accent lmao.

It ain't a noticeable number, but if you search you can find them.
Chinese, Africans and i guess Koreans dominate the Brás area.

Here they just speak Chinese.
Only a few speak a very broken Portuguese.

Here's a show about "protecting the consumer", the fucks refuse to obey our consumer laws.

youtube.com/watch?v=aOhgXwbF4EE

They're always walking in our national parks. If you're white it's worse cause they'll just stare at you. Kinda of annoying.

you will receive bullets in a way that you do not appreciate

Yeah, they speak chinese here too. If you order something off them they'll speak to you in broken english. Something like. Wa yuh wa, may. Lmao
Yeah, they're a weird bunch. Not the worst though over here. Far worse immigrants. Like pakis for instance.

There was a restaurant that i used to go as a kid when i visited my grandma in another city.
They had a god-tier chicken pie.

You could also hear them screaming in Chinese at the kitchen.

kek. It's a weird as fuck language. Sounds like some alien shit.

ching-chong ping-pong ting-tong ding-dong

When i was a kid i didn't cared, but i remember now and it makes me laugh.

There's also another case, where a TV show here went o a Chinese woman's house and basically reformed the entire house. The house was a dump before the reform and they gave her a brand new house.

I think a year later they went back to the house to see how she was and gues what.... the house was a dumpster once again.

youtube.com/watch?v=N5jr0WO0ZpQ

Funny thing is that they don't want to learn the language, don't want to learn the culture. What's their goal, then?
A better life? Well, I don't know If Brazil is a better place to live than China

what's actually going on in this video? i can tell the two brazilian women are upset about something the chinese are selling, but not much else.

Lazy chink bitch. I never knew chinese people were so untidy.
Brazil is a better place to live than China. China is a police state where you work for peanuts.

Money.
Most of these Chinese aren't from the big cities, but from the countryside where it's probably as shitty as our Northeast.
Same for Koreans.

t. Worked at Brás for two years

Basically the Chinese fucked them over.
The presenter goes there to talk with them and then help the victims sue under the "Consumers Law".
The thing is, the Chinese didn't even had the book of the Consumers Law and were denying to comply.

Comment say she had a acumulative complex or something.
Idk really.

Yeah, I heard Luanda is becoming China town. How many Chinese in UK? Is it true Koreans and Japanese are pretty much unicorns in the UK?

Yes. I haven't seen any Japs or Koreans. Just Chinese. I don't know how many but there are a few. Nothing major. They just own Chinese Takeaways.

Well I'm reading some books about China and althought the lack of freedom is pretty bad, they are one of the best places in the 3rd world. Maybe worse than us but surely better than any place in Africa, still they are going to Africa.
Makes sense, althought there are Chinese even in the Northeast too.

Wherever they can make money, they go.
They have no prejudice from the place.

Are you sure she is Chinese? I never watched this, but the references they made were Japanese isn't it?
Even here name seems more Japanese than Chinese.

Idk.
Giving how dirty the place is, it's one of those.
But the Japanese at least have a clean mess.

They can adapt to any place, like roaches, but prejudice lol they have a lot.

Not enough to stop them from going i mean.

Btw I remember I knew a Chinese family that could speak portuguese and integrated to Brazilian culture.
But they were from Macau so idk If counts.

Macau was a Portuguese colony, so it's easier for them.

It's violent as fuck. People are hot blooded as fuck.
On the good side, their females fuck like succubus

Have you seen this video they made about Rio de Janeiro on the period of the Olympic?
youtube.com/watch?v=nuXlBCupAQY

By what i know they only keep Portuguese as one of the main languages, and streets and some places names, in Portuguese to keep history alive, but the odds to find a person from Macau speaking Portuguese is very low. And I don't consider Macau or Hong Kong on the same level as the Chinese main lander, the previous are civilized.

China is second world.
And they're way wealthier than us.
>China is a police state where you work for peanuts.
The vast majority of brazilians work only to survive.

>work only to survive.
Like most countries in the world

Yeah i saw that video.
They're not wrong, although is quite ironic for them to talk shit about dirty rivers.

HK and Macau are developed, Macau is a CCP tax heaven.

>The vast majority of brazilians work only to survive.

Well, imagine not earning even for that or you never saw news, documentaries or anything about the awful conditions of work in China?

>They're not wrong

They were wrong, by exaggeration.
And that is not polite to do in a international level, the fun is that when Dolce & Gabbana makes a propaganda show how savage they can be and making fun of China they get turbo butt hurt.
abc.net.au/news/2018-11-22/dolce-and-gabbana-accused-of-insulting-china-blames-hackers/10521014

What do they come here to do seriously, Brazil is no better than China
And why do not we have Indians?

I meant on Rio itself.
But making fun at X country and then being butthurt when other do on you it's quite normal.

Connecting the down part of the city with the high part. 'Cidade Alta and Cidade Baixa. I live in the down part (normally poorer).