How does one acquire a uyghur wife?

Asking for a friend

Attached: images-4.jpg (554x554, 37K)

Convert to Islam

be whte or chinese.

Be han chinese lol, apparently china is solving its male - female ratio problem by forcing uighurs to marry Han chinese.

so you want an uyghur wife eh?

Attached: 006owOrYly1g1nmxb91vej31sc1scqv5.jpg (2316x2316, 2M)

Be a TÜRK KARA BOĞA

convert to Islam and tell her you support East Turkistan's independence

Attached: d3e2ee69a396142739ccc3600e6e1c3ef8cf17f0v2_hq.jpg (575x1024, 55K)

How do I get a uyghur wife without converting to Islam?

>no hijabs
should be stoned 2bh

1. Go to Urumgi
2. Enter concenteration camp
3. Bomb and kill Han Chinese
4. Enter women camp
5. Enjoy your haven

I will take revenge from Han dogs for being subhuman

Give laghman

please no bully :(

Convert to Islam

t. half han half azerbaijani taiwanese national
youre probably the most eligible for a state mandated uyghur wife

Ask for her parents approval first

Attached: arbeit macht frei.jpg (1200x667, 124K)

I am fully Azerbaijani
No, Han blood on me

fuck uyghurs

uyghur women are kinda hot tho
based

God, Chinese KGB is running wild in Quora
They lie and manipulate poor whitu piggus with their lies about Xinjang, Tibet and Korea
Their politicians opening Chinese restaurants in Baku and they treat other Asian countries expats. This subhumanary shouldn't be allowed

>tfw asian muslim wife

Attached: oyomegatari4543.jpg (1456x1072, 384K)

Too bad there won't be much of them left by the end of this century desu

Attached: HAN'D.jpg (1200x821, 350K)

Dont worry Suarez
Their end is near too

bump

go to china and get one, it will be very easy since you are white (assuming that)
but, just in case you cant have one for some reason, you can just kipnap one, the chinese gov wont giv a shit about that

I wish but there are way too many chinks on this planet, the only way to wipe them out for good is by nuclear genocide

Attached: 1549889442835.jpg (397x441, 43K)

Time to free our Uyghur brothers from filthy Jinping's hands

Tengri biz menen motherfuckers

>Time to free our Uyghur brothers from filthy Jinping's hands
based
>Tengri biz menen motherfuckers
never cringed so hard in my life

>never cringed so hard in my life
Why?

thanks for posting her weibo.

Bomb chinks or be a chink.
Those.

i dont know, that phrase just brings larping turkish we wuzzers to mind
no problem pal

never mind she just bitch about teenager shit on weibo not a single pic prob more on tiktok.

i think she uses the same username on tiktok

I don't think anti muslim has to do anything with that really, i have tatar muslim friends living in china, it's those who are rebellous like tibetians and especially uyghurs that are presecuted there (i'm not sure which side to take here), hui (lol) people are also muslim, chinks don't seem to care about them much.

Huis are well integrated for a long time.

Uyghurs been part of china for a long time as well, didn't work for them lmao. Kinda similar with tatar and chechens here, but chechens are not as rebellous as uyghurs, they like living in russia and fucking natashkas.

ccp has no problem with minorities. they do have a problem with separatists, such as those in xinjiang, tibet, inner mongolia etc.
why do you think so many people in china want to identify as a minority when given the chance? they want the government gibs.

Hui are basically just Han at this point. Nothing distinguishes them from Han except some surnames, and sometimes they don't eat pork.

>ccp has no problem with minorities.
Can you prove that
>why do you think so many people in china want to identify as a minority when given the chance?
I know that minorites can get a lot of scholarships from unis but their goverment is still racist
I don't have any problem with normal Han Chinese. I really don't, I have met a lot of good Chinese.
But their gov is shit

>But their gov is shit
That's a shitty argument, usually when the government is bad, people also suck a lot.

>nomadic and free spirited traditional turkics
vs
>bug people with a population of over 1 billion 3 hundred and an annoying language
Have reservations concerning muslims, but I'm with the Uyghurs.

it literally has nothing to do with race, its just the retarded american media don't know how to report on an issue without bringing race into it. Obv what the CCP call prisoners might be the same as what Americans call terrorist, changes as they see fit.

They are not freespirited, they follow islam too much.

>people also suck a lot.
You sound like racist
Gov opinion and idea doesn't mean people think same way

they are free spirited and nice until they decided to enslave/kill you for being non muslim.

Most russians are pro our current regime and patriotic and will fuck you up for talking shit about putin.
War is the true way of life, cuck

According to 1953 census Han Chinese accounted for 94% of the PRC’s population. Now it’s less than 92%.
Meanwhile the percentage of Uighurs went from 0.62% to 0.78% with its number having almost tripled.
So much for Uighur “genocide” lol

Found the H*n dog
How does it feel to lose First Sino-Japanese War?

Yeah then go declare war on America if u are so brave.

Russians are always patirotic
But I refuse to believe that ALL Russian patriots are Putin supporters

Not even chinese but china is objectively stronger than japan at the moment so why does that matter?

both belong to korea (greater hwan empire)

Most are either that or right winger schoolboys.
Bla blah, fuck off

we shall reunite east asia under the great HWAN banner.

fucking based brother
always remember our ancestors

Attached: 1-4-2.jpg (575x290, 85K)

Be Han, unironically
The only con is she'll try to kill you every damn day until she gives up and appreciate the greatness of Han culture and be HAN'D from inside to outside and raise Han-Uyghur Halfu kid for you and teach him Chinese aka Han yu

t. bruce ree

As we all know the word for Han (chinese), Han (korean) Khan (mongol & turkic) all came from the word HWAN, it show the great lineage we once had on these lands.

Are you the korean sg or hakka sg or gay sg?

Good old days…

Attached: Hwanguk_baedal_joseon.jpg (555x478, 57K)

i am the HAKKA BVLL, ALSO KNOWN AS THE RESTORER OF THE GREAT HWAN EMPIRE (my ancestors)

t. C*ntonese larper

t. angmo barbarian

fuck puntis (c*ntonese)
clearly the nomadic HAKKA BVLL (descended from horse-riding nomadic SCYTHIO-HWAN ARCHER WARRIORS, and later on the XIONGNUS) is far superior to some austronesian larping as chinese (c*ntonese bach viet coper)

t. Steven Lau

>hakka aka kejia in China is considered as one of the members of Han ethnicity
Uhhhhhhh so basically normal Han Chinese where your ancestors are possibly just farming rice?

>convert
based xi jinping has made that completely unecessary

Attached: ourguy.jpg (1360x764, 60K)

So do we pray to Xi before we partake Uighur women???

>wh*Te first name
get that filth out of my face

ask any non-hakka before 20th century if they consider hakka as chinese
they saw us as barbarians, but really we are descendants of the great HWAN empire

是的

Attached: 1_0933034405_0.png (640x359, 301K)