How can one country be so jealous of Americans?

How can one country be so jealous of Americans?

Attached: german-flag (1).jpg (615x410, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=65&t=100
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why jealous?
It's amazing to live in Germany. Sure, it's not perfect, but still better than France or Poland.

The USA are as retarded as it gets. Babies are mutilated right after birth without the mother actually noticing. You get a serious illness and you are in debt for your whole life. For the smallest things people are arrested, the police is actually somebody you should be afraid of. The list goes on and on...

I'm going to tell you a secret most normalfag Europeans don't envy America they think it's a scary retrograde shithole.

and they have a disgusting interracial fetish

based

it's not that bad desu

The only thing I envy about the us is the cheap gas and the great landscape other than that there is not a single reason to be jealous about

A lot of what you just said is hyperbole

The only thing I envy about the us is the many fast food choices. Then again I rarely eat out

I don't know enough about your countries to make a comparison, our news sites don't talk about internal politics like foreigners do about here. Also take every article you see with a pinch of salt, news sites are pandering for clicks and views.

Germany is a loser who is trying to conquer the world for the third time. And the third time they suck off America.

Attached: 1446989072260s.jpg (125x123, 4K)

Ukraine is a brothel lacking in infrastructure

>It's amazing to live in Germany. Sure, it's not perfect, but still better than France or Poland.
Only for the money.

Not hating America is a mental disease

SEETHING

>trying to conquer the world
>suck off america
Doesn't that contradict each other?

germany is usa without jews. perfection pasically

Cope

Germans are cattle that can't think or make decisions on their own. They want America to be their babysitter

What are we supposedly jealous about exactly? The US is a worse place to live if you are either poor or middle class and if you are rich, it's not like it matters where you live in the end.

Well he's right

do you guys hate americans in general or just the country

No! Just because we have a worse social system than you doesn't we are neoliberal dystopia like the USA, where people literally sleep under bridges, not having the right for government-provided shelter.

>babies mutilated right after birth without mother actually noticing
false, mothers think its necessary and that foreskins causes HIV/cancer cuz dr. kikestien brainwashed them
>you get a serious illness and in debt for whole life
theres something called Medicaid, no co-pay, so my healthcare is completely free / no waiting lists
>for the smallest things people get arrested
true, although if you have such violent niggers you must have a harsh police force. watching vids of police force being pathetically weak as somalis/arabs taunt them in sweden, netherlands, uk, is very pathetic. you also have Fritzl being released in 2024, Breivik is coming out soon too.

Germany: powerless, forced into obedience

USA: Big bull's power

the true redpill is every country on earth is a shithole in their own way

No at all. It is a bluepill cope for those people who live in true shitholes to make them feel better about themselves.

Breivik's sentence can be extended if he's considered an active threat to the public. He will never get out.
>You need to have a harsh police force.
The laissez-faire system in Europe leads to fewer crimes and a better resocialization. You can't defend having the highest incarceration rate in the world just by saying "our black people are violent".

Big if true

name one good country

>true, although if you have such violent niggers you must have a harsh police force. watching vids of police force being pathetically weak as somalis/arabs taunt them in sweden, netherlands, uk, is very pathetic.

Brainlet Americans don't understand that good policing is about arresting a suspect with minimal casualties and not shooting them over.

>I'm going to tell you a secret most normalfag Europeans don't envy America they think it's a scary retrograde shithole.

Attached: 1552727876902.png (205x246, 6K)

>Good policing is having neutered guards who can't even stand up for themselves against aggressive ethnics

Attached: Apu cigarette.png (713x611, 26K)

enjoying london tyler?

alri aggressive ethnic

Japan

no, i lived in the netherlands before and dutch cops are absolutely pathetic. you can break in a house 3x before they arrest you. theres houses in amsterdam that somalis squatters live in and the police pathetically try to tell them to leave and the somalis show their guns and the cops fuck off. i havent been to germany, but i found swiss cops to be very efficient and strict. if you have the wrong type of train ticket in switzerland, they ask for your passport and record your details and you get put on a list for people that dont pay, if you dont show ID you get sent to police station.

the Japanese literally kill themselves because of how much Japan sucks

Switzerland

Pretty much. In normal political discussions on economical and social reforms 'American conditions' or 'American circumstances' is used as a political bogeyman.

The low crime rate is absolute bullshit because all the politicians and forces are in bed with the Yakuza and they never choose to prosecute unless they are 100 percent certain of a conviction, not to mention the sheer amount of sexual assault

these

and yet the Netherlands have less crime than the USA and are orders of magnitudes safer

also, i was talking to swiss people, and they knew a family that had a new zealander aupair that got deported because she had the wrong type of permit. in the netherlands, theres many illegal brazillians that fly on a tourist visa and never leave and live in illegal airbnbs, when they got caught all they had to show to dutch authorities is the plane ticket they bought to go back home, then they changed location and never took the flight.

Luxembourg
Taiwan

That's because the Yakuza commit white color crime now, except mafia shit like killing traitors. They aren't terrorizing the civilian population.

Including the whitest states and cities in the US that are by a factor of 10 more crime-infested than the worst 'no-go' zone. in the Netherlands.

netherlands has lots of crime but the police are pathetic and prison sentences are extremely short. i got robbed 3x in holland, but in new hampshire i can leave my doors unlocked and nothing happens.

>if you have the wrong type of train ticket in switzerland, they ask for your passport and record your details and you get put on a list for people that dont pay, if you dont show ID you get sent to police station.
what else would be supposed to happen? that's everywhere

new hampshire murder rate is 1, Finland has 1.2 murder rate. but anything outside of new england is a shithole.

>i got robbed 3x in holland
No you didn't. You just lost your shit or left it somewhere, probably while you were drunk.

>big cities in a foreign country feel unsafe but in my home village I can leave my door open

in netherlands and UK they just write you a ticket, they dont ask id, you give fake name/address and never pay it

A lot of coping and jealousy in this post.

New Hampshire isn't the whitest state, that would be Maine. Also it's the safest state in the USA, while Finland is about the least safe country of the EU (excluding the eternal Roma countries of Romania and Bulgaria perhaps). I mean it does say something about how a harsher police force wouldn't fix shit. The best countries in the world have the least harsh police forces.

>i got robbed 3x in holland
imagine trying so hard
protip pretty much no one gets robbed when on vacation to the Netherlands

>leave your door open
>come home
>get shot

Attached: mount-dora-florida-SMALLTOWNUSA0517.jpg (1600x1000, 295K)

At least you have the courage to admit that upfront

Your using nearly a decade old census data. Maine is full of Somalis now. Amsterdam, Maastricht, Rotterdam have very high mugging rates.

>florida
its the BROWN PEOPLE! whitey dindu nuffin, without (((women and minorities))) America would literally be a giant Zürich

>leave your door open
>no one will even know it for years to come

Attached: hauptmarkt_045.jpg (500x375, 77K)

ESL much?

Only rich people can move to Switzerland. Exception is the Albanian refugees from the 90s.

I'm not rich but I can move to Switzerland
>or maybe am I and never knew?

Freedom of movement to Switzerland extends to the entire European Union

This
The USA has 9 times as many people as Canada but last year police in the US killed 499 times as many people as Canadian police did. American cops are honestly fucking insane, their entire criminal justice system is.

SEETHING

Well I can imagine some old boomers are jealous but that goes for all of europe the rest usually doesn't care.

Yes cuz youre EU. But i met lots of Germans in Switzerland that were lured by high salaries and then 2/3 of their income goes to rent and they were actually earning shit income by Swiss standards. You are required to get health care plan in Switzerland and a decent one is like 300 francs a month. You realize how insanely expensive everything is, 10 francs for a bottle of water, a sweater thats 20 euros in Germany would be 60 francs in Switzerland. Theres a reason many Swiss near German border go shopping in Konstanz and open PO boxes there so they dont get hit with Swiss import fees. Germans are seen as cheap labor in Switzerland. Germany has better purchasing power and much more affordable.

„Der moderne Mensch ist ein degeneriertes, schwaches Wesen. Neandertaler waren ihm intellektuell überlegen, und sie sahen besser aus. Mit ihren blonden Haaren, den hohen Wangenknochen und kräftigen Gesichtszügen müssen sie wie eine Rasse von Supermodels gewirkt haben. [...] Zum Glück tragen wir blonde Neandertalergene in uns, die unsere Spezies vor völliger Verdummung bewahren. Obwohl wir auch so noch jede Menge Dummheit an den Tag legen. [...] Die angebliche Dummheit blonder Menschen ist ein Vorurteil der Dunkelhaarigen, das von dem wahren Problem der Welt ablenken soll, nämlich den Unzulänglichkeiten der Dunkelhaarigen. Machen Sie mal eine Liste der dümmsten Menschen der Geschichte. Sie werden feststellen, daß sie alle dunkelhaarig waren.“
t. Michael Crichton

Last year the entire national German police force shot 90 bullets of which half were warning shots.

I started hating Americans after lurking on 4ch for a while.

My nationality doesn't require me to accept a low salary, does it?
Stupid people don't do research and accept low wages, I'm sure it's not just Germans who accept low wages. There are brainlets from all possible countries

Maine has a small Somali population for many years now that are almost entirely located in one town. In that town crime rates have not increased at all so the Somalis have been effectively integrated by the Mainers. Maine also has the lowest incarceration rate and the lowest number of law enforcement officers per capita (this is shocking when you consider that they have to have a coast guard, marine patrol, large DNR servive, and border guards/immigratiin/cutoms officers). They have the lowest violent crime rate, 2nd lowest overall crime rate, and 3rd lowest homicide rate.

We don’t hate them, just ignore the zoomer trying to sound edgy.

>robbed 3x in holland
You have to be deaf, dumb and blind only to get pickpocketed three times in the Netherlands. I used to live in Holland and i honestly don't believe you.

>I started hating Americans after lurking on 4ch for a while.
>I hate a people because of Jow Forums.
You are the biggest retard I ever seen.

Attached: 1551668860397.png (638x1000, 195K)

Police, including our SWAT killed 17 people in 2017. (That's the most recent statistic i found.)

German purchasing power #5 in world
Swiss purchasing power #39 in world

Many of the Germans I spoke to were planning on going back. Switzerland is very clean, safe, and beautiful, but is just too expensive to live in for the average person. The subsidized housing in Switzerland is mainly for refugees and very hard to get for a Swiss person. Healthcare is expensive and does not cover everything, you still have a co-pay. Switzerland has the most renters in the world because housing prices are insane. Companies raise the price of their products in Switzerland because they know they can get away with it and people will pay it. Germany is much more affordable.

>German purchasing power #5 in world
>Swiss purchasing power #39 in world
I would like to have a source on this

Unironicaly this. I never get why some dumb Bavarians move to the mountain jews. It is only comfy if you earn a shitload of money.

indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=65&t=100

For a lot of people 4ch is the first place they see actual criticisms of America and start to see the numbers and how the compare to other western nations. If you live in Europe or Asia likely all you know of America is what comes to you through pop culture, it's not until something like 4ch starts to point out how fucked America actually is on paper compared to peer nations, and worse still, how many Americans defend it with the exact same bullshit arguments over and over.
>Fact learned on 4ch
The homicide rate in New Hampshire (America's lowest) is twice as high as the Netherlands
>dumb shit Americans say
I got robbed 6 gorillion times in Amsterdam but never at home in New Hampshire

Are you trolling? you have to look at per capita figures to get an estimate about purchasing power

what you're saying is that not only Germans, but also Russians, Brazilians, Indonesians and Nigerians are all much richer than the Swiss

Purchasing power != wealth
Purchasing power is the value of a currency expressed in terms of the amount of goods or services that one unit of money can buy.

So in China, with a Chinese wage, they can afford more goods/wages because its much cheaper there. You can hire a personal maid/cook/nanny in China for $200 a month.

>For a lot of people 4ch is the first place they see actual criticisms of America and start to see the numbers and how the compare to other western nations. If you live in Europe or Asia likely all you know of America is what comes to you through pop culture
Criticism of America is every where.
It's on youtube and the media in Europe. In fact Media in Europe was so anti-american even prior to the Iraq war that our country had to beg most european outlets to tone down their anti-american segments.

Also Jow Forums is the last place anyone should be getting any sort of reliable information. This place is unironically filled with shills,bots, malicious posters and subjugated to the dumbest of posters.
Saying Jow Forums is a great place to learn is like talking to a crack head in the street and saying he is a good teacher because he was right about it raining today.

I know this. But this doesn't mean that the average inhabitant of Indonesia got more purchasing power than the average inhabitant of Luxembourg.

In indonesia things are much cheaper. You can get enough food for family of 4 for $20 a month. Of course if indonesia went to luxembourg they could afford nothing.

I have to agree. Everyone who takes Jow Forums as a serious source of information about a country or what ever matter must be seriously retarded.

Unironically this. Had a Nigerian girl in my class that talked about having maids, chaffuers, chefs, a big house, make up artists, etc. When I asked how much her family earned, it was around $10k a year, which is very rich there.

Why would I envy a country where you have to get into debts for your whole life if you want to study or get seriously sick.

Attached: 1500372737604.jpg (250x238, 15K)

You can gun down spics on the border. That makes me jealous.

I agree, but sometimes there are good posters around