Is your leader a joke?

Is your leader a joke?

*India
*YES

Attached: IMG_20190414_132411.jpg (1080x686, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu7VWk0i050
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One more month and this fool will finally be gone. Gritting my teeth. I’m jealous of Tamils and Mallus.

Yes. He has a streak embarrassing the whole country when it comes to foreign visits.

Attached: 6LomIM6.jpg (330x326, 75K)

Only based Aryan man between those subhumans
>being this delusional
He ain't going anywhere, ahmed. BJP will win once more Incelallah!

Also, you're clearly a newfag coz you can't even greentext.

Superpower by 2020 after they learn how to use bows and poo in the loo

Nah he's a goner

I'm Marathi you fool. We did not vote for him this time. Bal Thackeray will make it sure the BJP dont win here.

Raj* not Thackeray Sr

lol I don't care who you voted for, nigger. Your one vote won't change the fact that Modi is definitely going to win again. Screenshot this if you want to.

Can you explain how? Chal, tell me now how modi will win. BJP were disowned by Thackeray Jr days before the election called him a thug. None of the sanghis were man enough to insult him or tell him to go to Pakistan.
Tamilians will not vote for BJP, Kerala will vote for CPI M again. Karnataka is also gone, Andhra and Telengana will vote for Congress. So the entire south is gone for BJP. Delhi people will vote for Kejri, Punjabi’s and Haryanvis will vote for Congress. Kashmiris will not vote for BJP. North east will vote against BJP this time. Bengali’s again will vote for their communist bitch.
Which will leave us with BIMARU. Madhya Pradash has Congress in power already. Modi ji will not win by virtue of UP and Bihar alone.

Now, please tell how BJP will get seats?

>BJP winning in south
>Look at this Dooooood
In Tamilnadu and in Karnataka even NOTA votes were higher than BJP votes

Attached: 1555222693200.png (225x225, 6K)

LOL more than half of the states you mentioned WILL vote for NDA. Also, you have to provide some actual points and facts for what you just claimed.
Simply saying
>HURR DURR THEY WON'T VOTE
isn't an argument.

How? All of their major leaders have disowned Modi and Amit Shah. Are you a Tamilian? Please bro don’t vote for BJP

There are a lot of Indian anons on Jow Forums tonight damn but anyway
>Scott Morrison
He's a bit of a nutcase but then again most world leaders can be at times. We've had 7 leadership changes since 2007, very likely to be 8 with the federal election happening next month

>I’m jealous of Tamils and Mallus
why is that?

I am a Malayalee living in Chennai

so I am aware how badly they lost in the last BiElections

I said provide me with evidence for what you just claimed, nigger. All major, trusted sources are showing Modi ahead in opinion polls.
>Are you a Tamilian? Please bro don’t vote for BJP
Yeah that's right, faggot. Whine like a bitch.

why is srinivas the goat
name me your favourite srinivas movie

Why are being so SALTY ?

Because they will not vote for people who do not have their state interests in them at all. Congress ruined our state joining together with the Shiv Sean before now BJP did the same thing. Hate both.

>All major, trusted sources are showing Modi ahead in opinion polls.

??

You're deflecting again. I SAID BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS

Look at Modi's eyes, he's dead inside

?????
What I didn't CLAIM ANYTHING it's the other guy

How new you have to be if can't identity two different anons

>??
You would've known that if you would've watched or read the news recently.

>Banerjee
>Communist bitch

The irony is that most communists in West Bengal can't stand Mamata. She's been embroiled in some bizarre corruption scandals and has done perceptibly little to improve rural living conditions. That hasn't stopped her from providing subsidies to people who paint their houses blue, though.

I recently spoke to several CPI (M-L) workers near Siliguri and Naxalbari. One was an associate and friend of Kanu Sanyal, who, along with Charu Mazumdar, instigated the Naxalbari rebellion in 1967.

They hate Mamata.

I'm assuming you're the smellu then?

i'm waiting for an answer from portugalanons :d

Attached: imdrooling.gif (640x360, 2.89M)

for

Is that guy the one with New Zealand citizenship or something? Sounds familiar

What news? I only read Marathi news. Show me no?

Just google it, Modi is ahead in opinion polls. Also, first provide me with evidence to back up the stuff you claimed here

>just google it
>Confirmed news
>all sources

Not him, but you look just as stupid as that guy.

Just googling Opinion polls isn't that hard meanwhile what he's claiming is absolutely retarded.

So what issues are important to Indians? I've yet to hear of any specific movements, like discontinuing the caste system or repairing relations with pakistan come to light.

flag
yes

Attached: 122.png (1200x1018, 1.49M)

>So what issues are important to Indians

Getting Modi ji out. Everything else comes after.

And no, the caste system isn’t a problem. It’s a necessity for both politics and improvement of weaker economic sections of people. Just because people want it gone doesn’t mean it will or should disappear.

>discontinuing the caste system
Caste system is only used for marraiges though.

Add Tamil to the list. He wishes us a Happy Pongal every year. Good lad.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu7VWk0i050

Are that marathi? You still haven't answered my question

How many Dalits are in your parliament?

That's huge. Regardless, I'm just curious as to what indians worry about.

Not enough. Our constitution was written by a based Dalit man who put Gandhi in his place and Bose on the pedestal. Yesterday was his birthday too.

It’s not used just for marriages, he’s lying. Caste violence and untouchability is still practised.

>he’s lying. Caste violence and untouchability is still practised
No it isn't you subhuman chamaar.

ANSWER MY QUESTION MARATHI NIGGER

See?
We need more non-Brahmins in the government, Kshatriyas and the rest. To a Brahmin every caste other than a Brahmin is a Shudra. This was why they refused to anoint Shiva Maharaj as a Marathi Kshatriya despite him reclaiming India from the Mughals.

The one Brahmin from Benaras that decided to do it anointed him with his toe. That’s how Brahmins humiliated the great king who put the Mughals in his place.

Also, all the states or regions that were not conquered by Muslims like Tamilians, Keralas and North Eastern Ahoms were all Kshatriyas. Not Brahmins. It says a lot.

kek the marathi faggot couldn't back up any of his claims. He's just dreaming that Modi will lose.

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

ITT : Holy Cringe Thread

>he’s lying. Caste violence and untouchability is still practised
PROVE IT. On what scale is it practised? Is it the same as it used to be before? Absolutely not.

Yeah he's pretty bumbling to outright retarded, I don't see him surviving the election unless he can muster up a better act than being a pull cord toy which says jobs.

>ITT : Holy Cringe Thread

Attached: 1553709575551.jpg (1080x1012, 123K)

Go to sleep, ausmellu.

He can’t win. The new PM will be some centrist that the congress will field from one of its allies. Probably someone like Chandrababu Naidu who is a corrupt capitalist crony whose assets are worth 100 million dollars (around 700 Crore Rs). He is the senior most Congress ally.

he's based he uses magic and yoga to btfo mooselems

I was about talking my leader; Scott Morrison.

>He can’t win
What do you have to back that up?

1. Leaf
2. Without a doubt, yes. Justin Trudeau is a living, breathing meme. There is no metric by which he isn't.

Attached: 33c.jpg (960x896, 125K)

Makes it even funnier lol

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF A RANDIAN
LMAO this marathi nigger can't even back up his claims and he's dreaming that pappu will win.

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

That'd be Barnaby Joyce
It always struck me as odd how we are all at the end of the day fellow Brits separated by large bodies of water, yet our government poops their pantys when a Brit a few hours flight away is in parliament

He is strong like Barbara Bush. I like

>how we are all at the end of the day fellow Brits
kill yourself bootlicker subhuman

His bachelor fingers are so strong

Attached: B4AAC357-D55B-4196-BF5C-E133A113194B.jpg (458x321, 17K)

I thought you guys liked him :(

How different are we really from NZ though? We really should just integrate them desu

Are you going to take the opinion of one faggot on this forum as the opinion of the whole country?

never browsed this board early in the morning
different flags dominate

I don’t hate him but his administration is retard tier.

Man was a great chief minister and set Gujarat rocketing towards greatness when he decided to pull 2002 despite Advani warning him not to and Vajpayee turning a blind eye.

I thought that's the reason he's been Indian leader for quite a long time
If not, is he going to be replaced by someone else?

of course. that's what this board is about.
one poster represents the entire country.

He’ll be replaced. We voted thinking he’ll be better than the previous looters. But didn’t know he would turn into a spineless slave.

No, he'll win again. That marathi autist will probably reply to you by saying he wont but that faggot hasn't backed up any of his retarded claims so you can't trust him. You can be pretty sure Modi will win again though.

I TOLD YOU
Like clockwork.

This was his first term.

>The one Brahmin from Benaras that decided to do it anointed him with his toe.
kek

God why is this Sanghi faggot such an annoying cunt.
The Marathi guy is a bit annoying as well but this Bhakt takes the cake. Imagine worshipping a nigger who doesn't care about you one bit and will never acknowledge your pathetic existence to the degree where you spend hours on an anonymous forum defending him.
I hope you're in that IT cell and getting paid for it, otherwise I feel bad for you.

>God why is this Sanghi faggot such an annoying cunt.
The Marathi guy is a bit annoying as well but this Bhakt takes the cake. Imagine worshipping a nigger who doesn't care about you one bit and will never acknowledge your pathetic existence to the degree where you spend hours on an anonymous forum defending him.
I hope you're in that IT cell and getting paid for it, otherwise I feel bad for you.

Attached: 1553067619284.png (753x960, 29K)

USA
Yes, but the joke's on everyone who isn't American.

>I hope you're in that IT cell and getting paid for it, otherwise I feel bad for you.

If he was in the IT cell he'd have a Chowkidar trip on kek

Kek

Lol that nigger can't even win a single seat what will he make sure? You Marathi manoos lack long term vision

Why don't you tell him on Twitter that? Or better post it on facebook or anywhere where non-anonymous Marathis can see it.

Till now, the Shiv Sena has dissed Modi and Amit Shah multiple times yet no one has the guts to tell them to go to Pakistan?

Yes he has purple hair because he uses too much of the dark blue for white hair.

Won't change any fact will it? You Marathi brainlets can't think beyond mindless violence

The mindless violence only saved your pathetic lineage you fool. Your ppl were busy sucking Aurangazeb and his forefather's dicks, while Marathis recovered everything!

France
No, he's a living god

Attached: 48989654461.jpg (933x445, 55K)

Based retard

IF the topic is about India I am MEGA uninterested unless if it is about reinstating the British Raj

What are Indians thoughts on Modi?

Attached: 1554307827107.jpg (643x670, 255K)

see? you have no arguments after screaming like a monkey all this time

Yes. He's mexican Trump.

No wonder they say indian average iq is 82

Okay, so you have an argument? So will you finally answer this? CAN YOU BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS MARATHI NIGGER?

Where is your argument?

Brazil
Yes

Attached: 20190306-bolsonaro-golden-shower-tweet.jpg (800x600, 52K)

YES.
E
S

Attached: 125467558.png (649x760, 341K)

Philippines
No

Attached: 1527559749068.png (517x1748, 662K)

look at this dude

Attached: nej.gif (330x326, 1.35M)

Literally more of a "what's app" meme than a leader.

Fucking hell this marathi cuck is next level delusional. When asked a logical question he just fucking ignores it. He keeps on repeating Modi will lose yet cannot prove it.

Attached: 1555326684130.jpg (542x540, 17K)