Why can't wh*te people handle any spices

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

why can't wh*te people handle any spices

Attached: 1480005704937.jpg (106 KB, 635x635)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gCbShbV
youtube.com/watch?v=6J1Ip55MlWg

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

relly mkeas y thingk

Sebastian Thompson
Sebastian Thompson

It’s a baby boomer thing
Also, black “people” eating spicy cheetos does not really count

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

OFFICIAL SPICY TOLERANCE LIST

withstands burning hot
indians and latinos

deals with medium hot
arabs and east asians

can go mild
black people

barely handles milk tier
white people

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

Any lewds of the little girl?

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

bmwf relationships

Attached: 1548790437344.png (386 KB, 640x1136)

Oliver Carter
Oliver Carter

Last night, I had an experience - an illuminating experience. My mother, she made me some overspiced food, with too many hot peppers, and I was agitated by this; I was triggered by this. But it also triggered some deep philosophical thoughts that had been bubbling within my mind.

What is spiciness connected with? Think about it - spiciness is connected - you might connect it with - Mexico. You might connect it with, you know, salsa, or a hot sauce. Tacos, or any of that Mexican cuisine. And then you might start to think about - you know - La Cucaracha dance. You might - you might start to think about... Arabia. You might start to think about, you know, kebab, grilling kebab. And, you might start to think about Arabians dancing crazily.

And, if you think some more, you might think about South America. You might think about a whole list of these cultures, which are both degenerate and very much into spicy food. Now, do you see the connection? There's a very clear connection, if you think about it.

Talk to any person from one of these Nordic countries, you know, even just Europeans - Americans of European descent. You'll find, there is not, generally - I'm sure many pretend to like it - but, spiciness is not the white way. It is definitely not the Nordic way. And, I'm going to explain why:

Spiciness is degenerate. Spiciness is anti-white. I don't mean to say that in any trivial way. In what it represents - spiciness is degenerate.

Attached: 1515450045511[1].jpg (33 KB, 470x567)

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

What is spice? You know, 'spice up a life.' What is spice? What does it mean to, 'spicen up' your food? What it means is to cause yourself agitation. To agitate your tongue, to cause you... pain. To cause you sensations, new sensations, you know... you might start shifting in your chair, "Aaah! That's hot!"

And, here is the thing about spice - once you go from 'spicy food' to making food spicy, you have crossed into the realm of degeneracy. You've left two-dimensional reality into three-dimensional sickness. You're gonna be welcomed by Arab sheikhs; fucking cucaracha dances.

Now, I don't mean this as a joke. I mean, it's just agitation; you're causing yourself agitation. Hey, what's so wrong about that? Here's the problem - you're doing it for pleasure. It's kind of - it's kind of sado-masochist, really. Or masochistic. It's kinda sickening.

But... it's one thing, if you don't want - if you don't like spicy food, it may in fact be advisable to continuously eat it, to test yourself. But, if it's something that you enjoy, that's the sign of a degenerated spirit. And this is - these mud races, which are so obsessed with, you know, spicy food - they're obsessed with agitation.

They live in these climates of sand, you know, blowing, blowing in the wind. Or, you know, they might live in muddy, tropical, forests where, where you know, it's all gooey, you know, slop-slop everywhere, where it's constantly changing.

But in the far north, what do we have? We have ICE. There, we have a true symbol. A way to orient ourselves, I suppose you'd say. Spice is really a symbol of total decadence. I mean... if you enjoy causing pain to yourself, why is that? You might shift in your chair as you're eating the spice. It's a thirst for, you know, constant agitation. These lower races are so much more... it's so much more 'sensual' - you're so much more sensual than the Hyperborean race. And it's not a plus.

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

white people don't like spices
white people conquered and colonized the world for spices

Attached: 1531445083511.gif (469 KB, 512x807)

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

Hyperboreans have the true strength - ice. That is strong. You know, sand, you can just throw it to the wind. Or, you know, disgusting, step on some mud... and you throw it away. You can disperse it easily. You have to SMASH ice. You have to smash ice. Ice is static. It represents changelessness.

Instead of constant agitation - you're shifting in your seat, this spicy food - Nords, they don't like that. You know, Hyperboreans are true people of power. They're truly gods. The fully-realized ones. And the rest are far superior to the mud-races. They don't like spices and agitation, and loud cucaracha dances.

It's not our way. Why do you enjoy agitating yourself with the spice? And of course, sexuality - 3D-PD, it's just another expression of the sickness for agitation, you know, chasing after, and desire.

I'm actually trying to make connections for you. See how this all works together in culture. You know these mud races are constantly... 'muh-dick'in' around, chasing after salsa bowls, Arab sheikhs and their fucking harems, I mean... it's so evident and obvious, how cultures express themselves.

And you can see in the environment... you can look how... I'd say heat is also degenerate, you shouldn't move to hot climates. First of all, cold keeps negroes away. Secondly, cold gives you VITALITY. Keeps you awake, whereas warmth has been proven to make you sluggish and dumb and inferior.

Don't drink from the fucking warm salsa bowl. Drink from the fucking cool ice of your Hyperborean ancestors. Stop chasing after 3D-PD pig disgusting salsa bowl whores to spice up your life. Start incorporating the element of ice within your life. And make your ancestors proud. That's what I believe.

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

Free market destroyed spices.

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

What's the deal with Americans incorrectly calling capsicum and chilies, "bell peppers" and "peppers"? I don't get it. It isn't dialect thing, it's just flat out wrong.
It's bizarre.

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

Why can't moroccans handle properly integrating in western civilization?

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

where are pigs? spicy food is uncommon here

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

BTW I can eat beef without any seasoning whatsoever and I still like it desu.

Today I oversalted my chicken breasts, kinda liked first two or three bites, but then salt was overwhelming.

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

Spicy food is for lesser humans with underdeveloped taste buds.

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

White women dont want them to

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

Humans are the only mammals that enjoy spicy food.

It adds for a more complex eating experience than a mere balance of sugars and salts.

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

This stereotype is so confusing to me because Balkan food has spices up the ass so I never associated whiteness with bland food

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

Spices kill bacterias. In western countries we had the knowledge of the salt to preserve food.

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

We tend to have easier access to high quality food items so we don't really need to mask the flavor as much.
Go back 100 years and our food also didn't taste as much like the actual food but rather from the dominant spice, herb or flavoring used.

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

Obsessed

Elijah James
Elijah James

where did this meme even come from?

Attached: 1515936100520.jpg (60 KB, 699x485)

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

handle food
withstand food
Imagine having such an inferiority complex that instead of enjoying food you have to treat it like a fucking test of willpower/pain tolerance.

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

Balkan
white

Attached: 1555271351052.jpg (98 KB, 889x1254)

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

The first cartoon character to shoot smoke out of their ears after drinking tobasco, I'd imagine.

Up here our food is of such high quality that we don't really ned spices. It's good no matter what you do with it.

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

reigning kings of fiery spices
Thais

withstands burning hot
indians and latinos

deals with medium hot
arabs and east asians

can go mild
black people

barely handles milk tier
white people

FTFY

Attached: red-dragon-by-caiomm.jpg (384 KB, 1200x849)

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

surstromming mm delicious

James Rogers
James Rogers

Average balkanite can break your legs and your neck soyjak

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

what is it with serbs and wanting to fight everybody

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

Belgium
white

Attached: cvMaRU-j-400x400.png (92 KB, 240x240)

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

lol no

Attached: Screenshot-2019-04-15-swedish-rotting-fish---Pesquisa-Google.png (631 KB, 554x369)

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

Based

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

I have psoriasis

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

cute shota

Attached: 1552617143666.png (583 KB, 580x563)

Ryan King
Ryan King

No, I mean all foods, because we have the highest standards. I.E. Our meat is better. Our bread is better. Everything is better except the whether.

Attached: landwhalecomic.png (224 KB, 400x1491)

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

tfw in like the last 10 years I've seen more foreigners eating it for youtube than I have seen people eating in in real life

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

I never really had spicy food growing up.

Now I can tolerate considerably more than most people, because I lived in India for a few years. Truth be told, you don't get many foods here in the Rust Belt with very much flavor. Worst of all, our interpretation of "spicy" is just "hot." In Mexico, for instance, I've had some awfully spicy foods that still managed to taste very, very good; but in the States, many menu items labeled as "hot" just seem to be treated with flavorless capsaicin.

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

It depends on your diet. You can get used to spicy food by eating it. Simple as

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

withstands burning hot
indians and latinos

So that is the proof that Brazil usn't a Latino country. kek

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

you're all brown gypsies, be honest with yourself

Attached: 1552498173271.png (184 KB, 423x463)

William Walker
William Walker

is this some kind of pasta

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

drinks liters of concentrated heat of 1000 suns tier jalapeno extract as if ift was water
Indonesia

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

arabs are actually wh*te people tier too. there is no spicey in their cuisine at all.

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

american racial stereotypes xD

Easton Foster
Easton Foster

When did we start caring about the opinion of a roastie?

Attached: 1553483672280.jpg (70 KB, 904x711)

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

who in their right mind would racemix with gypsies?

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

Asians ITT flexing they can handle spicy food
will literally collapse burping and sharting themselves if they so much as look at milk

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

White people
Use spice and salts in perfect doses so that it harmonizes and elevates the flavor experience

Brown people
Drowns their food in 5kg of curry and chili so that you can't tell if you're eating chicken or rat

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

Did you just say... SPICES?

Attached: IMG-20190415-131400.jpg (841 KB, 1003x1206)

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

cringe comic

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

Your food sucks. The USA and Japan are world leaders when it comes to good food. Anyone claiming otherwise is just coping.

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

I can eat very spicy food and drink milk but I have to throw up when I look at traditional German food

Attached: 2019-04-15-13-15-04-sülze---Google-Suche.png (946 KB, 964x602)

Liam Green
Liam Green

wtf paprika is not hot

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

Attached: 2019-04-15-13-17-17-.png (1.61 MB, 1874x583)

Joseph Nguyen
Joseph Nguyen

You never had proper hungarian food have you?

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

that's irrelevant, paprika just isn't hot
it's literally 1 scoville

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

no no chink chong, you're confusing meds with arabs. easy mistake, but meds will cry(like yt ppo) if they eat spicy food, arabs won't.

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

It's your women that get pregnant by nibbas and sandnibbas seethe more

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

Google Search Bubble, meine freundes.

Brandon Carter
Brandon Carter

what is wax pepper

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

isnt paprika the mildest of peppers grounded into powder?
i think we use it just to give food color

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

I'm a white pepper guy myself

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

Paprika is my girfriend

Attached: maxresdefault-(2).jpg (171 KB, 1280x720)

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

Sugar? That's just enough spicy if you ask me

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

wtf I thought it was Polish food

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

and Japan

Attached: 3e21d324d.jpg (30 KB, 439x506)

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

Paprika isn't a single type of plant, it's a species. So it's only natural that there would be mild (hungarian green pepper) spicier (hungarian spice pepper) and really hot (hungarian wax pepper) ones as well.

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

Only people that can't cook resort to cover their food in tons of spices

Ayden Sullivan
Ayden Sullivan

I'm not getting a ban for this pic.
imgur.com/gCbShbV

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

I always found it pathetic that people always try to invent a white specific insult but they fail every time.
You just can't do it.

Wyatt Fisher
Wyatt Fisher

yes

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

and Japan

Attached: soy-12.png (298 KB, 344x4993)

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

The USA and Japan are world leaders when it comes to good food

doubt.jpg

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

Um I BEG TO FUCKING DIFFER

Attached: harissa-that-your-dad-threatens-to-put-in-your-anus-if-you-misbehave.jpg (44 KB, 500x500)

David Watson
David Watson

indian food is hot, not spicy. only some latinos have very spicy food. columbian/peruvian/puerto rican/dominican food is not spicy. korean food is insanely spicy, japanese food is barely spicy asides from wasabi which is hot but not spicy.

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

white people cannot handle spice yeah haha! got em!

meanwhile in reality: brown people got colonized by white people because they possesed spice among other things.

Attached: big-smile.png (565 KB, 600x610)

John Anderson
John Anderson

It's actually just White Fenno-Scandian Protestants (WFSP)

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

Finns and scandinavians love spicy food, that's why the older gentlemen always bring home a thai wife, they bring their entire family here then they start a restaurant where all wypipo go to eat.

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

Can someone resend a link?

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

Your 45 year old uncle has yellow fever; it doesn't mean anything for the population at large.

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

we still eat their food alot, otherwise we wouldnt have like 5 diffrent thai restaurants in every village

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

what kind of retard came up with this shit
what do spices have to do with race

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

look ma' I'm pretending to be retarded on the internet

Stop. You know damn well that the baseline isn't spicy. In restaurants or when people make any traditional magyar dish for others they always make it with sweet ground paprika, so everyone can eat from it.

Attached: 1507746529372.jpg (7 KB, 229x220)

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

Maybe I'm a masochist, but i enjoy food that is hot to the point of being painful. That sweet agony when you take your third dump of liquid fire makes my toes curl, sweating and shaking, and holding onto the bowl for dear life.
I'm tumescing just thinking about it.

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

I LOVE spicy food. I eat Hot Cheetos all the time. Sometimes I even eat the XXtra Flaming Hot Cheetos, and WOW. That's spicy!

Attached: GUEST-b84496e4-3505-4f51-beb4-b3fae4bc7061.jpg (77 KB, 488x488)

Matthew Green
Matthew Green

raw fish on rice
10/10 food

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

We don't like anything remotely intense. If it doesn't taste like cardboard and isn't in neat baby blue packaging we won't eat it.

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

Why would Latinos be good? They barely eat any spice compared to SEA, apart from caribbeans

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

Wtf... is that real...

Attached: 311A4039-71BE-4BA9-BA5F-6C4A3498A226.png (430 KB, 667x670)

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

oh wow, I look smart on the interwebs if I act condescending enough, uh wee I can't wait
user, nobody was talking about the base level stuff. I was deliberately referring to the ones that are being harvested for the sole reason that they are spicey. On the countryside we have a lot of home-made paprika types that are hot as hell, but I guess you wouldn't know since you haven't left your mother's basement your entire life.

Also
what muh restaurants serve is hungarian food
Stop it, you are only embarrassing yourself.

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

Im white and Ive beaten every minority I know in hot food challenges; whether it's volume of food eaten, heat, etc. It's Also funny because the world's hottest hot sauce (some extract) was formulated and now sold by a white dude my dad went to high school with.

Attached: DxjNrikU0AACVLa.jpg (84 KB, 768x960)

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

costa rica

John Anderson
John Anderson

The spice trade involved things like black pepper, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, ginger, turmeric, and cardamom, all of which are native to southern Asia. None of these spices, with the debatable exception of black pepper, are "spicy" in the sense of being hot or piquant.

Chile peppers are native to the Americas, and no one even knew about before them the 16th century. Traders were not looking for chile peppers, they were discovered only by accident.

Maybe everyone already knows this and it's just a silly joke, but the historical spice trade was not about making food "spicy".

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

i take pride in eating different tasting food than you

Attached: 1143620165187.png (419 KB, 600x580)

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

I eat bbq with ketchup jalepino oil salt and seasoning and onions, i dont understand this white people cant handle spicy food thing, what about italy, spain, portugal, the balkans, very spicy cuisine in these regions, i mean didn't Europeans discover the americas because they were trying to find new spice trade routes?

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

meds will cry(like yt ppo) if they eat spicy food
That's not quite true.

Attached: soppressata-calabrese-dop-465x255.jpg (42 KB, 465x255)

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

my sides, Ikea "food"

Luis Wright
Luis Wright

Drowning your shit in hot sauce is not spice.

Luke Gomez
Luke Gomez

You do realize dipping your food in spices was just a way to preserve it? Europeans did the same for other kinds of food. Especially with honey for example.
Thing is though europeans or white people in general found different ways to preserve food other than burying it with tons of spices.

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

Yea that's sülze and not everybody likes it. Its not the only traditional food in germany either.
Same with rollmops, understandable that not everyone likes it. But there are some that do like me.

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

I eat chillies as snacks, I'm as pale as dracula

Christian Price
Christian Price

Spices? Nah, salt and pepper is all the seasoning I need

Attached: chad.jpg (63 KB, 600x645)

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

The french have the meaty jello too

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

why white women love niggers who call them bitches and hoes

Brody Jackson
Brody Jackson

all *american """""""""""women"""""""""""""

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

I can handle spices, didn't even become sick in Indi

Attached: 1a3cddd5d8b7415a7c36327556e67ded.jpg (110 KB, 640x875)

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

Spice is great if you can't cook though, easy way to make your meals actually taste of something and to hide the blandness

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

Only the best for my subjects
Man I hate these comics
fuck the EU

Attached: 1555315024329.jpg (88 KB, 720x960)

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

You seething racist cunt

Nowadays we pocs are colonizing your ass. My gf is white and there is not a God damn thing you can do about that

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

larping as your fetish surely isn't healthy

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

Ach Ronny. Go back to your echo chamber. I'm living in Cologne, have many German friends who all don't have a problem with my ancestry

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

Soi riddled cucks are not German

Logan Mitchell
Logan Mitchell

you're alright bernd
youtube.com/watch?v=6J1Ip55MlWg

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

they're low iq inbreds with shit-tier parenting. theyll never make it

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

White people discovered two continents in search of spices.

Levi Martin
Levi Martin

cope

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

what a subhuman lol
everybody despises your ratty ass, don't fool urself

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit