Why can't wh*te people handle any spices

why can't wh*te people handle any spices

Attached: 1480005704937.jpg (635x635, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gCbShbV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

relly mkeas y thingk

It’s a baby boomer thing
Also, black “people” eating spicy cheetos does not really count

OFFICIAL SPICY TOLERANCE LIST

>withstands burning hot
indians and latinos

>deals with medium hot
arabs and east asians

>can go mild
black people

>barely handles milk tier
white people

Any lewds of the little girl?

>bmwf relationships

Attached: 1548790437344.png (640x1136, 386K)

Last night, I had an experience - an illuminating experience. My mother, she made me some overspiced food, with too many hot peppers, and I was agitated by this; I was triggered by this. But it also triggered some deep philosophical thoughts that had been bubbling within my mind.

What is spiciness connected with? Think about it - spiciness is connected - you might connect it with - Mexico. You might connect it with, you know, salsa, or a hot sauce. Tacos, or any of that Mexican cuisine. And then you might start to think about - you know - La Cucaracha dance. You might - you might start to think about... Arabia. You might start to think about, you know, kebab, grilling kebab. And, you might start to think about Arabians dancing crazily.

And, if you think some more, you might think about South America. You might think about a whole list of these cultures, which are both degenerate and very much into spicy food. Now, do you see the connection? There's a very clear connection, if you think about it.

Talk to any person from one of these Nordic countries, you know, even just Europeans - Americans of European descent. You'll find, there is not, generally - I'm sure many pretend to like it - but, spiciness is not the white way. It is definitely not the Nordic way. And, I'm going to explain why:

Spiciness is degenerate. Spiciness is anti-white. I don't mean to say that in any trivial way. In what it represents - spiciness is degenerate.

Attached: 1515450045511[1].jpg (470x567, 33K)

What is spice? You know, 'spice up a life.' What is spice? What does it mean to, 'spicen up' your food? What it means is to cause yourself agitation. To agitate your tongue, to cause you... pain. To cause you sensations, new sensations, you know... you might start shifting in your chair, "Aaah! That's hot!"

And, here is the thing about spice - once you go from 'spicy food' to making food spicy, you have crossed into the realm of degeneracy. You've left two-dimensional reality into three-dimensional sickness. You're gonna be welcomed by Arab sheikhs; fucking cucaracha dances.

Now, I don't mean this as a joke. I mean, it's just agitation; you're causing yourself agitation. Hey, what's so wrong about that? Here's the problem - you're doing it for pleasure. It's kind of - it's kind of sado-masochist, really. Or masochistic. It's kinda sickening.

But... it's one thing, if you don't want - if you don't like spicy food, it may in fact be advisable to continuously eat it, to test yourself. But, if it's something that you enjoy, that's the sign of a degenerated spirit. And this is - these mud races, which are so obsessed with, you know, spicy food - they're obsessed with agitation.

They live in these climates of sand, you know, blowing, blowing in the wind. Or, you know, they might live in muddy, tropical, forests where, where you know, it's all gooey, you know, slop-slop everywhere, where it's constantly changing.

But in the far north, what do we have? We have ICE. There, we have a true symbol. A way to orient ourselves, I suppose you'd say. Spice is really a symbol of total decadence. I mean... if you enjoy causing pain to yourself, why is that? You might shift in your chair as you're eating the spice. It's a thirst for, you know, constant agitation. These lower races are so much more... it's so much more 'sensual' - you're so much more sensual than the Hyperborean race. And it's not a plus.

>white people don't like spices
>white people conquered and colonized the world for spices

Attached: 1531445083511.gif (512x807, 469K)

Hyperboreans have the true strength - ice. That is strong. You know, sand, you can just throw it to the wind. Or, you know, disgusting, step on some mud... and you throw it away. You can disperse it easily. You have to SMASH ice. You have to smash ice. Ice is static. It represents changelessness.

Instead of constant agitation - you're shifting in your seat, this spicy food - Nords, they don't like that. You know, Hyperboreans are true people of power. They're truly gods. The fully-realized ones. And the rest are far superior to the mud-races. They don't like spices and agitation, and loud cucaracha dances.

It's not our way. Why do you enjoy agitating yourself with the spice? And of course, sexuality - 3D-PD, it's just another expression of the sickness for agitation, you know, chasing after, and desire.

I'm actually trying to make connections for you. See how this all works together in culture. You know these mud races are constantly... 'muh-dick'in' around, chasing after salsa bowls, Arab sheikhs and their fucking harems, I mean... it's so evident and obvious, how cultures express themselves.

And you can see in the environment... you can look how... I'd say heat is also degenerate, you shouldn't move to hot climates. First of all, cold keeps negroes away. Secondly, cold gives you VITALITY. Keeps you awake, whereas warmth has been proven to make you sluggish and dumb and inferior.

Don't drink from the fucking warm salsa bowl. Drink from the fucking cool ice of your Hyperborean ancestors. Stop chasing after 3D-PD pig disgusting salsa bowl whores to spice up your life. Start incorporating the element of ice within your life. And make your ancestors proud. That's what I believe.

Free market destroyed spices.

What's the deal with Americans incorrectly calling capsicum and chilies, "bell peppers" and "peppers"? I don't get it. It isn't dialect thing, it's just flat out wrong.
It's bizarre.

Why can't moroccans handle properly integrating in western civilization?

where are pigs? spicy food is uncommon here

BTW I can eat beef without any seasoning whatsoever and I still like it desu.

Today I oversalted my chicken breasts, kinda liked first two or three bites, but then salt was overwhelming.

Spicy food is for lesser humans with underdeveloped taste buds.

White women dont want them to

Humans are the only mammals that enjoy spicy food.

It adds for a more complex eating experience than a mere balance of sugars and salts.

This stereotype is so confusing to me because Balkan food has spices up the ass so I never associated whiteness with bland food

Spices kill bacterias. In western countries we had the knowledge of the salt to preserve food.

We tend to have easier access to high quality food items so we don't really need to mask the flavor as much.
Go back 100 years and our food also didn't taste as much like the actual food but rather from the dominant spice, herb or flavoring used.

Obsessed

where did this meme even come from?

Attached: 1515936100520.jpg (699x485, 60K)

>handle food
>withstand food
Imagine having such an inferiority complex that instead of enjoying food you have to treat it like a fucking test of willpower/pain tolerance.

>Balkan
>white

Attached: 1555271351052.jpg (889x1254, 98K)

The first cartoon character to shoot smoke out of their ears after drinking tobasco, I'd imagine.

Up here our food is of such high quality that we don't really ned spices. It's good no matter what you do with it.

>reigning kings of fiery spices
Thais

>withstands burning hot
indians and latinos

>deals with medium hot
arabs and east asians

>can go mild
black people

>barely handles milk tier
white people

FTFY

Attached: red_dragon_by_caiomm.jpg (1200x849, 384K)

surstromming mm delicious

Average balkanite can break your legs and your neck soyjak

what is it with serbs and wanting to fight everybody

>Belgium
>white

Attached: cvMaRU-j_400x400.png (240x240, 92K)

lol no

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-15 swedish rotting fish - Pesquisa Google.png (554x369, 631K)

Based

I have psoriasis

cute shota

Attached: 1552617143666.png (580x563, 583K)

No, I mean all foods, because we have the highest standards. I.E. Our meat is better. Our bread is better. Everything is better except the whether.

Attached: landwhalecomic.png (400x1491, 224K)

>tfw in like the last 10 years I've seen more foreigners eating it for youtube than I have seen people eating in in real life

I never really had spicy food growing up.

Now I can tolerate considerably more than most people, because I lived in India for a few years. Truth be told, you don't get many foods here in the Rust Belt with very much flavor. Worst of all, our interpretation of "spicy" is just "hot." In Mexico, for instance, I've had some awfully spicy foods that still managed to taste very, very good; but in the States, many menu items labeled as "hot" just seem to be treated with flavorless capsaicin.

It depends on your diet. You can get used to spicy food by eating it. Simple as

>>withstands burning hot
>indians and latinos

So that is the proof that Brazil usn't a Latino country. kek

you're all brown gypsies, be honest with yourself

Attached: 1552498173271.png (423x463, 184K)

is this some kind of pasta

>drinks liters of concentrated heat of 1000 suns tier jalapeno extract as if ift was water
Indonesia

arabs are actually wh*te people tier too. there is no spicey in their cuisine at all.

american racial stereotypes xD

When did we start caring about the opinion of a roastie?

Attached: 1553483672280.jpg (904x711, 70K)

who in their right mind would racemix with gypsies?

>Asians ITT flexing they can handle spicy food
>will literally collapse burping and sharting themselves if they so much as look at milk

>White people
>Use spice and salts in perfect doses so that it harmonizes and elevates the flavor experience

>Brown people
>Drowns their food in 5kg of curry and chili so that you can't tell if you're eating chicken or rat

Did you just say... SPICES?

Attached: IMG_20190415_131400.jpg (1003x1206, 841K)

cringe comic

Your food sucks. The USA and Japan are world leaders when it comes to good food. Anyone claiming otherwise is just coping.

I can eat very spicy food and drink milk but I have to throw up when I look at traditional German food

Attached: 2019-04-15 13_15_04-sülze - Google-Suche.png (964x602, 946K)

wtf paprika is not hot

Attached: 2019-04-15 13_17_17-.png (1874x583, 1.61M)

You never had proper hungarian food have you?

that's irrelevant, paprika just isn't hot
it's literally 1 scoville

no no chink chong, you're confusing meds with arabs. easy mistake, but meds will cry(like yt ppo) if they eat spicy food, arabs won't.

It's your women that get pregnant by nibbas and sandnibbas seethe more

Google Search Bubble, meine freundes.

>what is wax pepper

isnt paprika the mildest of peppers grounded into powder?
i think we use it just to give food color

I'm a white pepper guy myself

Paprika is my girfriend

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Sugar? That's just enough spicy if you ask me

wtf I thought it was Polish food

>and Japan

Attached: 3e21d324d.jpg (439x506, 30K)

Paprika isn't a single type of plant, it's a species. So it's only natural that there would be mild (hungarian green pepper) spicier (hungarian spice pepper) and really hot (hungarian wax pepper) ones as well.

Only people that can't cook resort to cover their food in tons of spices

I'm not getting a ban for this pic.
imgur.com/gCbShbV

I always found it pathetic that people always try to invent a white specific insult but they fail every time.
You just can't do it.

yes

>and Japan

Attached: soy 12.png (344x4993, 298K)

>The USA and Japan are world leaders when it comes to good food

doubt.jpg

Um I BEG TO FUCKING DIFFER

Attached: harissa that your dad threatens to put in your anus if you misbehave.jpg (500x500, 44K)

indian food is hot, not spicy. only some latinos have very spicy food. columbian/peruvian/puerto rican/dominican food is not spicy. korean food is insanely spicy, japanese food is barely spicy asides from wasabi which is hot but not spicy.

white people cannot handle spice yeah haha! got em!

meanwhile in reality: brown people got colonized by white people because they possesed spice among other things.

Attached: big smile.png (600x610, 565K)

It's actually just White Fenno-Scandian Protestants (WFSP)

Finns and scandinavians love spicy food, that's why the older gentlemen always bring home a thai wife, they bring their entire family here then they start a restaurant where all wypipo go to eat.

Can someone resend a link?

Your 45 year old uncle has yellow fever; it doesn't mean anything for the population at large.

we still eat their food alot, otherwise we wouldnt have like 5 diffrent thai restaurants in every village

what kind of retard came up with this shit
what do spices have to do with race

>look ma' I'm pretending to be retarded on the internet

Stop. You know damn well that the baseline isn't spicy. In restaurants or when people make any traditional magyar dish for others they always make it with sweet ground paprika, so everyone can eat from it.

Attached: 1507746529372.jpg (229x220, 7K)

Maybe I'm a masochist, but i enjoy food that is hot to the point of being painful. That sweet agony when you take your third dump of liquid fire makes my toes curl, sweating and shaking, and holding onto the bowl for dear life.
I'm tumescing just thinking about it.

I LOVE spicy food. I eat Hot Cheetos all the time. Sometimes I even eat the XXtra Flaming Hot Cheetos, and WOW. That's spicy!

Attached: GUEST_b84496e4-3505-4f51-beb4-b3fae4bc7061.jpg (488x488, 77K)

>raw fish on rice
10/10 food

We don't like anything remotely intense. If it doesn't taste like cardboard and isn't in neat baby blue packaging we won't eat it.

Why would Latinos be good? They barely eat any spice compared to SEA, apart from caribbeans

Wtf... is that real...

Attached: 311A4039-71BE-4BA9-BA5F-6C4A3498A226.png (667x670, 430K)

>oh wow, I look smart on the interwebs if I act condescending enough, uh wee I can't wait
user, nobody was talking about the base level stuff. I was deliberately referring to the ones that are being harvested for the sole reason that they are spicey. On the countryside we have a lot of home-made paprika types that are hot as hell, but I guess you wouldn't know since you haven't left your mother's basement your entire life.

Also
>what muh restaurants serve is hungarian food
Stop it, you are only embarrassing yourself.

Im white and Ive beaten every minority I know in hot food challenges; whether it's volume of food eaten, heat, etc. It's Also funny because the world's hottest hot sauce (some extract) was formulated and now sold by a white dude my dad went to high school with.

Attached: DxjNrikU0AACVLa.jpg (768x960, 84K)

costa rica

The spice trade involved things like black pepper, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, ginger, turmeric, and cardamom, all of which are native to southern Asia. None of these spices, with the debatable exception of black pepper, are "spicy" in the sense of being hot or piquant.

Chile peppers are native to the Americas, and no one even knew about before them the 16th century. Traders were not looking for chile peppers, they were discovered only by accident.

Maybe everyone already knows this and it's just a silly joke, but the historical spice trade was not about making food "spicy".

>i take pride in eating different tasting food than you

Attached: 1143620165187.png (600x580, 419K)

I eat bbq with ketchup jalepino oil salt and seasoning and onions, i dont understand this white people cant handle spicy food thing, what about italy, spain, portugal, the balkans, very spicy cuisine in these regions, i mean didn't Europeans discover the americas because they were trying to find new spice trade routes?

>meds will cry(like yt ppo) if they eat spicy food
That's not quite true.

Attached: soppressata-calabrese-dop-465x255.jpg (465x255, 42K)

my sides, Ikea "food"

Drowning your shit in hot sauce is not spice.

You do realize dipping your food in spices was just a way to preserve it? Europeans did the same for other kinds of food. Especially with honey for example.
Thing is though europeans or white people in general found different ways to preserve food other than burying it with tons of spices.