How are cyclists treated in your country?

Attached: cyc.jpg (465x452, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gfh40Hy8dUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With far less disgust than they deserve.

Like trash (and that's a good thing)

Good stuff.

I ride a motorbike and feel sort of bad for cyclists. Sometimes they block or impede traffic, but at least they're doing something healthier than sitting in a car. The United States is a lazy country in general. I live in the Midwest, and many communities are so thoroughly zoned that it's nearly impossible to live outside an urban core without a car. One cannot walk to supermarkets, clothing stores or restaurants; such venues tend to be located within or alongside strip malls, which are spatially and/or physically segregated from residential communities.

Nah, fuck cyclists.
Motorcyclists who split lanes can also fuck off and die in a twisted wreck.

as pariahs

kek

>IT'S NOT FAIR THAT YOU CAN CUT IN LINE WAAAH

It is entertaining watching you retards sperg out when I preemptively close the gap and jam them in. Even funnier when they fly up the inside and get hit by a door or someone changing lanes.
It's illegal in my state for a reason.

Very insightful, user, thanks for the high-quality post.

you don't own the road bro

In the countryside bikers are to be expected
But if you are one of those faggots who ride your bike in the street in the middle of a large city you deserve a bullet between the eyes
fucking retarded niggers

I hate cyclists.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 9K)

>wahhhh why dont they want to wait in stop and go traffic in a busy crowded city instead of being environmentally friendly cheap and convenient while also travelling faster than my dumb car driving ass WAHHH

I dont know about the US you probably dont have these but we have fucking special lanes FOR BIKES but they refuse to use them and RIDE WHERE THE CARS GO

FUCKING INBRED BRAIN ROTTED BOOMER RETARDS
THE GOVERNMENT SPENDS TONS OF MONEY MAKING EXTRA WIDE SIDEWALKS FOR BIKE LANES AND THE FUCKING RETARDS USE THE CAR LANES
I WANT TO FUCKING KILL BOOMERS

That is some solid American passive aggression.

Either do you. A shame it often takes you retards being crushed by a truck to come to terms with this reality.

tbqh met too many retarded Australians overseas to take you people seriously.

We send them to gulag

youtube.com/watch?v=gfh40Hy8dUs

Pretty good

Bucha attention whores

lemme ask you this, do bikes have to stop at stop lights on the intersections?