Do you like peanut butter? Crunchy or creamy?

Do you like peanut butter? Crunchy or creamy?

Attached: 38528011_0_640x640.jpg (640x640, 59K)

They sell it in rasha? I wanted to try it out but it's expensive. I like both depending on my mood.

Yeah, there are lots of different brands. I buy it in a local organic shop Vkusvill. It's not that expensive in Russia ($2 for 150 g), although vkusvill's butter is more expensive than what you can find in common groceries/supermarkets (usually about $3 for 300-350 g)

Attached: 82620536.jpg (600x399, 28K)

A big no. A single bite and you know it's definitely not food. It's absolutely insipid, heavy like cement, and probably unhealthy, how can you eat that guys ?

It's the food with the highest nutritional value.
It goes as far as it is the base for a paste to tread malnurishment.

It will make you go fat american style if you eat it in masses.

Creamy of course

Yes, I like natural peanutbutters, usually creamy though crunchy is ok too.

Ok but it's still as tasty as paper...

How can you eat frogs?

crunchy is better on its own but creamy is better to use together with jam

Don't get the shitty kind that is full of chemical stabilisers and emulsifiers and sugar. Natural peanutbutter is definitely food and tastes great. It should only have 2 ingredients, roasted peanuts and salt (preferably iodine free salt). It's much less viscous than the shitty peanutbutters and has a natural separation of the oils and solids so you have to stir it a lot.

it tastes like peanuts

Why are frogs such snotty fucking elitists?

>organic

wtf is this american meme

of course it's organic it's fucking food, do americans eat metals usually?

What’s your iron intake look like?

Crunchy!

horse meat

>Don't get the shitty kind that is full of chemical stabilisers and emulsifiers and sugar.
It must have been that, but seriously it didn't make me want to try again.

I love crunchy peanut butter. Unfortunately, my roomies all love creamy, so I defer to them. Still, great source of a load of goodies when you can't eat meat. And when you can go down to the local healthfood store and grind a bit of your own on-site, it's a nice treat, though it's a shame it spoils too fast to keep much of it.

that shit tastes like dust
its disgusting

My friend got mad at me when I told him i prefer creamy over crunchy

I can understand him

Creamy is for pussies, crunchy is for men

i like peanut butter