Why cant foreigners be respectful towards americans,specifically white people? What did we even do to you

Why cant foreigners be respectful towards americans,specifically white people? What did we even do to you.

Attached: 92z7929bxjw01.jpg (720x717, 35K)

>What did we even do to you.

Attached: americans.jpg (625x399, 103K)

Europeans have invaded far more countries, and killed far more people, than we have

This is now an easter thread

Attached: b36.png (420x420, 7K)

american on holiday here, what's that?

Lets see:
>rude
>arrogant
>greedy
>hypocrite
>not very smart
>big mouth
>ignorant
>hateful
The list goes on.

I didn’t do any of that

It's not so much what you did to other people as what you did to yourselves.

Are we like that when we go to other countries? I always try to be as respectful as possible. Maybe I am a little loud sometimes but it’s not something I’m conscious of and I feel embarrassed after speaking if I feel like I was loud

the only americans i respect are dying slowly on reservations.

>Europe is one country

>Why cant foreigners be respectful towards americans,specifically white people? What did we even do to you.

Attached: 1555142147261.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

Yeah, I don't feel personally guilty over the crimes of anglos and king Leopold

Guess again tea crumpet

Attached: The_Ojibwe_God_Emperor.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>that flag
>that post

Well your country fucking killed them all

>respect white americans

self flagelating niggerlovers deserve nothing but mockery

Why did you post a pic of a turkish man? How that relates to subject at hand?

>that flag
>that post

>you’re hateful
>you’re nigger lovers

Well shit what do we gotta do

Your country fucking put them in “language schools” and beat the shit out of them for speaking in their native tongue so now all their languages are dead

i'm a little englander and even if i weren't the UK waived all responsibility in 1783 as far as i'm concerned.

>Why cant foreigners be respectful towards americans,specifically white people? What did we even do to you.
hmmmmmm, i wonder?

Attached: My-Lai-LIFE-Original-Spread-3.jpg (1372x911, 435K)

We are ready to move on,why arent you?what happened with them is with them. Not us.

Except we're still in their countries, the problem here is we never focus on us. Always the middle east or israel or north korea, sending all our jobs to asians.

That was before either of us were born, we had nothing to do with that, we also all agree the Vietnam war was idiotic

And if you’re going to hate countries for war crimes you should be hating every flag here

You ruined europe

glow in the dark CIA niggers did that not real americans

then rise up and overthrow them if you don't want to be associated with them, unless your guns are all just for show

How?

sorry but thats on you too, western europoor subhuman. kneel YTboy.

the government sees everything and you'll never get enough people on board to pull it off

>overthrowing glow in the darks
Haha alright bub

Europeans juist don't have good manners (anymore).

>What did we even do to you.

You were more succesful than us. This is an outrage!!!

If you really think a bunch of civilians with semi-automatic rifles and siz shooters can otherthrow a world wide giverment endorsed gang then you are more naive than i thought you were.

Americans love Europeans and they have nothing but disdain for us it’s very disheartening

Sometimes I want China to take the wheel and be in charge of the world because I think maybe the reason we get so much hate is because that’s what comes with being the global superpower. I want China to control which direction the world goes and for us to be a comfy little irrelevant country

i dont think they can, but i want to see them try it, after all, that's the supposed reason you have them and tolerate the increased homicide rate, right?

We cant do anything about them. No amount of killing will ever get rid of them. They are so deep rooted into america that it is impossible to do such a thing.

so there's basically no justification to keep your guns then if you'll never use them to overthrow a tyrannical government

When did this turn into a thread about our guns

Let us have them and you don’t need to have any in your countries simple as

not the same guy but yeah that's how we do everything. We argue to keep guns but would never use them, we say we want small government but always defend them and the police, that's why stuff will never change.

>I need my guns to overthrow the government if they overstep their bounds
>I acknowledge that we'll never be able to overthrow the government
lmao

Thats not what im saying at all. But it doesnt matter. Youll always hate americans over nothing. Youll always cling to the past and never ever want to move forward.

Americans don't want to move forward either, how much has actually changed here in the past 2 decades other than smart phones and student debt

I don't mind Americans in real life. Americans here are very obnoxious so I am too.

Plenty of comservatives want to move on. Especially whites. But everyone else just wont let things go.

to spread the light of civilisation, not mcdonalds

I’m not that guy I don’t care about “overthrowing the government” I just like to have them for home and personal defense

We vote to keep them, you vote to get rid of them, we’re both happy, world goes round

Nigga you live in Pakistan how many Americans have you met that weren’t shooting at you

kinda sad desu, all the downsides of having guns readily available for anyone who wants one, but with none of the benefits, freedoms being constantly restricted in every other facet of life, but its OK because at least i still have muh guns

Let's stop discussing America for a moment and talk about how pitbulls deserve to be banned and shot on sight. I literally killed one that ran into my yard a few months back and it's the best feeling ever. I bet his nigger-tier owner was sad when his monster never came back.

imagine what the founding fathers would say about the state of you, the revolutionary spirit of the constitution and that they founded your country on meaningless to you now

I don’t care about the founding fathers I just want to keep my guns and tax the rich more and spend less on wars so we can have high speed rail

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Nonviolence only works if the person has a conscience, and the govt definitely doesn't so that'll never happen.

Not all of their languages but yes, I am not thrilled about the way Canadians/British North Americans treated many of the tribes historically, but it's a hell of a lot better than what the Americans did.

How? You basically treated them exactly how we did except with the added bonus of language schools

We are for the most part ok with you.

>Nobody else than Americans did ever stuff like that

Right now my city and province are in the process of negotiating a new treaty with a local tribe that had some territory in the southern part of the province 300 years ago and there is currently a grumbling in the parliament that the Inuit language should be mandatory like French or English, signs in territories like Nunavut include the Inuit language, natives and Inuit art are featured on our money. Statues of "founding fathers" are being torn down across the country because they said bad things about natives. Now show me an Indian on an American banknote (no meme sakegewea dollar coins or defunct pennies that no one uses), show me major land and economic concessions being made to tribes from 300 years ago, show ne a statue of George Washington or Andrew Jackson being removed because they said vad things about natives (actually they butchered them), show me a government stop sign or driver's license written in Navajo.
We tried to culturally assimilate them into schools and did some bad things involving relocation mostly. Americans attempted outright extermination and pushed them across trails of tears for centuries routinely killing innocent men, women, and children en masse. We invented a world famous mounted police force largely to protect them, you invented entire cavalry units to butcher them.

>grumbling in the parliament that the Inuit language should be mandatory like French or English

That's insanity.

It's easily feasible for in hits but will likely never go that far for the simple fact that there are dozens of native languages and if the inuit language is official all of the first nations languages would want to be and that's insanity. But native and inuit culture, language, and art, have started being taught a lot more in schools recently.

*feasible for inuits
Not "in hits"

>yeah we relocated them all into reservations just like you and also eradicated their culture and languages but bro we’re putting their languages (that they don’t even understand because of us) on street signs
>America is so evil Canada is so benevolent

My father is rich. I have travelled to New York North Carolina Florida and Texas. New York is a shithole but the other places are nice.

>American reading comprehension

I said that Canada did bad things and I have never said Canada is benevolent but there is no question that America did a lot worse things, to a lot more people, for a lot longer and has done a lot less to make amends. There's a reason that American black slaves called Canada "the promised land," there's a reason that the great Indian confederacy chief Tecumseh called Canadians and Brits "brothers and great fathers" and called Americans liars, murderers, and greedy tricksters.