Meds live like THAT!?

Meds live like THAT!?

Attached: 1545318646085.jpg (1024x682, 111K)

yes

yes

yes

so what if we do? what's it to you?

Attached: Mediterranean bvlls.jpg (1000x514, 282K)

My burg

Based sun kissed mediterranean brother

Attached: ext.jpg (800x530, 115K)

Sweden?

based

yes

north meds*
we don't talk about south ""meds""

yes

no, I live in a big town

that looks c*mfy

Cypriots and sicilians definitely live in places like that

that town probably has better internet than your whole country.

both are north meds

>that town
village

He means Arabs and such sandnigger-like creatures
Cypriots and Sicilians are still some kind of Greeks and Italians, even if polluted

I used to go to my village (just like that) every summer but now only like 30 people live there, everybody's either dying off or leaving for Lisbon and Switzerland

yes

such is life in the med, in my gf's tiny tiny village there's literally 3 people left, aka her family and a bunch of abandoned houses.

Happens here, too.

I wish we did. The comfy little towns are depopulated as fuck. Everyone moved to the city and there's no jobs at all unless you work in agriculture, which is notoriously shitty. Most of the people working those jobs are romanians or arabs so many rural areas are turning into colonies for them.
>tfw no comfy blue collar worker in a tightly knit rural community

>unless you work in agriculture, which is notoriously shitty
We don't live in the 40s anymore

unless you farm turnips on mud it's not that shitty.
having a vineyard or an agriturismo (dunno if this exists abroad) is quite comfy.

If you actually own the land you can indeed have a great life working it, but if you don't you'll just be doing an excruciating job for 1100 euros a month, all while living in a deserted area. Useful land is expensive as fuck.
Maybe it's different in Italy, I don't know.

r8 my view

Attached: 57094338_10216561985355285_75974604211879936_n.jpg (960x720, 34K)

no it's the same, but lots of people own land in the countryside and don't use it.

guess where my summer house is

Attached: 57155345_10216561986635317_4786542920255668224_n.jpg (960x720, 79K)

How often do minorities break into your house?

looks like Abruzzo, possibly Molise

In Italy lots of people have land they don't use, often with hazel trees or grapes.
These land owners would be happy to temporarily let farmers work on their land and take all the fruit in exchange for a small fee.

nope

I give up.

all the real ass meds in this thread

yes,this is my town

Attached: cas2.jpg (600x800, 264K)

I did see some agrotourism sites in Italy (Piedmont).

Ive never seen non-spaniards in these villages,and theres a lot of jobs in bars and such

Attached: cass.jpg (680x453, 72K)

>but if you don't you'll just be doing an excruciating job for 1100 euros a month
>For him that's not a lot

Holy fuck we really are POOR

there's a bunch 2bh, do you have something similar in the US?
here you have to produce some pretty high percentages of food/beverage yourself to have the agrotourism license, have no idea how this works abroad.

Yes. Whenever I go there for work it feels like it's not real

There are many rural jobs that don't pay much less than that, but you have to work for like 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, it's tough as hell

Exactly, so you have to work as a slave to get a wage that's not even considered decent in Spain.

That's relative, cost of living is cheaper in Portugal.
1100 is more than enough to live comfortably in a rural area since those are very cheap, but chances are you'll be bored to death since there's nothing to do in the village. Also say goodbye to women, no young female lives in such places.
In the Alicante/Valencia/Murcia there's a lot of muzzie enclaves. Crevillente has +50% arab population iirc.

only in summer

Yes they live on CS maps, pretty crazy.