No culture

>No culture
>No empathy
>100% assholes and annoying cunts
>100% brainwashed people they chimp out the instant you criticize their immoral nigger nation

Attached: 1555263489064.png (470x231, 15K)

Pretty much

TRUE LULW

Just go rejected?

>Canada is different

Attached: 46A7477C-6DAB-4138-99AC-A8F5C2B3AAAB.png (934x1029, 415K)

only good Canadian post

>No culture
>Says the Canadian
Your "culture" is passive-agressively denying you're Americans. That's why Canadian tourists slap their "country's" flag on fucking anything they own: to make sure everyone knows they're not American, because honestly that's the only way the rest of the world can tell you're not American. Hell, the only Canadians who are in any way distinguishable from Americans don't even want to be Canadian. That, or they're Chinks.

The Eternal Leaf can only make abhorrent posts.

You can't blame americans for those.
Most of them suffer from PTSD caused by the penis amputations.

You were describing Canada there

Please keep going I'm so close

Attached: pleasure smol.png (187x185, 44K)

not all of us are trannies you dumb finn

Thank you Canada
I'll pay you a visit so smoke some weed later this year

canadians are nice and dont have the "YEAH KILL EM" mentality like many brits or americans

Why is everyone being so mean today

kill yourself

I'm sorry for your loss user.
It must be hard to cope with the reality that your penis doesn't work properly.
I'll pray for you and your country.

t. Canadian tourist

One day Putin is going to invade your country and we'll be there to stop him.

the fuck you going on about gayboi

after you

doubt it. Swedes and Canadians are kindred spirits in their desire to eliminate such horrid things as white patriarchy and rule of law.

Everyone is mean everyday. Especially americans.

There are no flags on this site that get the amount of shit on a daily basis that Americans do

I want to be nice but everyone is always mean to us every time we post so I have to be defensive

you don't have to be defensive. Stop being so assblasted

Attached: 1512859822119.jpg (575x3110, 2.63M)

Shut up snow yank

boo hoo kill yourself

I hope your family is killed in an airstrike

I hope your family is killed by a tsunami

Holy shit imagine being this weak

kys, shitposter

stop crying, just ignore or insult shitposters as you feel fit

Look at the catalog and count the threads about America, that’s every day, that’s why we’re assholes

Remember, we have nuclear weapons.

then nuke yourself faggot.
if not just kill yourself you human trash

Pretty accurate ;^)

That's only bacause they have little to no influence in geopolitics

>wah wah wah
Holy shit stop being such a fag and be happy that we’re the center of attention.

I don’t want to be the center of attention, I want China to be the new and only superpower so everyone focuses on them instead

USA and Germany are the most bullied cunts on Int, also they are the cunts most third and even first worlders want to immigrate.
>> I wonder how could that be?

Our nuke silos are in North Dakota though. That's too close to Xanada dont you think? What if they try to sa sabotage or infiltrate and gain command of it? We really put all our eggs in one basket didnt we?
Let's move some of the silos to New Mexico as a fail-safe.

America is literally evil and will be annihilated by God for opposing global communism.

Germans are the most bullied group on Jow Forums.

Attached: tfw being kraut.jpg (394x526, 32K)

I feel you man. But why should we take some poor fags take serious?

Attached: 19A3DEBE-05C2-41E5-81E8-A6B1E9709ED2.jpg (600x553, 26K)

yanks are alright, it's canadian posters that are fucking trash tier

Who says we should? Just laugh it off and remember that any seething is born of irrelevance, like the uppity Canadian.
>China becomes the only world power left
>They inherit the internet
>Shitposting about them from anywhere on the planet gets you door kicked in by the MSS
How horrifying.

>mentally ill canadian ranting about niggers again

I don’t even think he is a native Canadian. Maybe some Paki immigrant or who knows which Helhole he crawled out.

he was talking about circumcision, not trannies

A fucking leaf...is right....

AMERICANs americans i Cant.STOP. Thinking ABOUT AMERICANS HOLY SHIT IN every. single. god. damn. thread ON THE /INTERNATIONAL/ BOARD ON 4CHANNEL.ORG I Make constant post after post after post after post after post THE ETERNAL AMERICANO cannot escape my fragile yurocuck mind!!!!! are americans not allowed to collect rainwater? Why do americans keep their shoes on in the house? Why do americans shoot up so many schools? anericanamericansameriacnamericanAMERICANAA. ANNAAAA I CANT STOP THINKING about the UNITED. STATES. OF. AmerICA!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Could be said of most countries these days.

patrician post

shartrician post

kek and true

shart and poo