It's still fucking burning. 3 hours after the initial fire. I wish her a last good night, and hope she will sleep well

It's still fucking burning. 3 hours after the initial fire. I wish her a last good night, and hope she will sleep well.

Attached: 155573848848556.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

Dumbass French
This wouldn't have happened if the English had won the 100 years war

How the fuck is it even possible?

It's made of fucking wood

sleep tight belle dame

I always thought it was made from stone

can't fucking wait for all that skaffy to fall

Attached: notre.jpg (2048x1365, 293K)

The fire started inside the building due to an electrical fault. Notice how the walls aren't burning, just the roof and the interior.

It seems more and more like those 9/11 conspiracy videos, a building well under reconstruction work catching a fire this bad sounds like some serious insurance scam idk

I hope it turns out that it was a pagan

Crusade now

Can someone tell me why they didn't just douse it in water from the fucking start? Why not helicopters? I'm assuming that France has aerial capability in the event of forest fires? Rather deal with water damage and a few drowned tourists plus and a long restoration process then literally just ashes the next morning.

Sweden would be fucked and literally start building a mosque the next day or possibly some sort of artwork containing menstruation and armpit hair.

not the roof frame obviously

The weight of the water could collapse a lot of the building. I've also heard that it's hard to be precise with dropping water, and they could accidentally dump it on the wrong areas, which would cause more damage and have no effect on the fire

shut up you stupid fucking mutt

imagine if it was varg

Fuck muslims

What does this mean for Brexit? For Macron? How could anyone take this as a coincidence?

imagine if he did it just for some album art

>13th century roof is gone

aaaaaaaaaaaaah why

you should watch the tv news, they already invited fire fighters experts explaining how it was both irrealistic and not wise to throw tons of water into the fragile building, btw all the "treasures" stocked were saved aparently,

See The exterior walls are made out of stone yeah, but the interior architecture has wooden beams. It's the interior that keeps burning, and if the fires can't be put out for this long, then the cause is electrical.And like some other user pointed out, the amount of water would collapse already weakened wooden supports.

This is sabotage for sure. No way a government owned building would catch a magical fire on its own.

Is their a chance that the stone structures will survive or is all of it doomed?

Le nacional unité

>due to an electrical fault.
It was obviously a planned attack

It's going to collapse soon too

wait what, what's happening?

Attached: 1540465760844.jpg (750x746, 233K)

there were probably not a single piece of the structure left from that era you know, it's constantaly fixed

Fucking sad

One month ago there was a fire in other church in France and it's been kinda usual. I don't want to jump to conclusion but...

Muslim terror attack against the Notre Dame

>This is sabotage for sure.

I agree. It's not normal.

they've just said the stone should be ok

nah Hajis blow things up or shoot people down. Muslim terrorists rarely set fire. I doubt arson is even a thing, I could be wrong.

It's going to collapse.

Attached: welp.png (674x280, 27K)

catch up

Attached: Screenshot_20190415_215945.png (689x317, 21K)

>saved from total destruction
something is still better than nothing

kys

Doesn't sound that unrealistic at all desu. I suppose that structural dependencies and integrity usually isn't part of the equation when dealing with forest fires but spraying a constant heavy mist or one of those giant ass powder cannons that planes uses on fields is far from impossible through modern engineering. Just baffles me how little security we have across our cultural buildings and national icons across Europe and the rest of the world too.

>France's Heritage Foundation has said it will launch a nationwide fundraiser tomorrow to restore – or rebuild – the cathedral.

What about this then? Shouldn't this be the governments responsibility? It's owned by the French State after all.

Any streams with aerial view?

If only the french had proper fire departments.

tfw my french erp partner didn't want to do anything tonight because of the fire

Attached: .png (800x1096, 628K)

F

It's symbolism. The most important part of French culture is burning as well as its people with ""multiculturalism"", which, in the most of its parts, is degenerative.