Brazilian museum burned down with dozens of sculptures and brazilian history lost forever

>Brazilian museum burned down with dozens of sculptures and brazilian history lost forever.
>Peruvian antique field ran over.
>Mexican pyramids and beaches trashed by foreigneirs every year.
>Middle eastern sculptures and buildings from thousands of years destroyed by war.
Meh
1% of a french cathedral roof burned with most of the history intact.
>uh this is the end of the western civilization. water canions where are they aaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Attached: images(9).jpg (554x554, 22K)

>care about ME instead! ME ME ME!

Attached: 1505859278143.jpg (691x653, 88K)

most intellectually dishonest post I've seen here today

Good post.

Why are mexicans such awful posters? Theyre even worse than us.

A missing eagle on your flag makes you a retard I see.
Wrong, the point was there were real historical tragedies around the globe and no one cared.

the cathedral has more history than all of it together

is this white fragility?

>France has more history than the millenial sculptures on the middle east.
You will always be a cuck for euros and deserve to be treated for less than trash.
The middle east has more history than europe.

>says the macaco.

based
fuck the cathedral and fuck wh*te people

I unironically cried today about the ND burning but didn't cared that much about the Brazilian museum. Why is this, Jow Forums?

No one gives a shit about some pyramids.

Es hora de regresarse s EspaƱa, manolo
Brazilians have nothing of worth

Pol and european media brainwashed you so you and your countrymen population care more about euros than your own land.

europe is the center of everything.

Maybe you should take better care of your things.

Nope, nobody would miss little landlets with stolen culture and history.
Meatballs are from the middle east and the UK traditional food comes from latam.

seethe more but deep down you know I'm right

You're a white supremacist

this

We would, if only euros on the latam government stopped wasting latam money on european travels instead of invest it on local cultural preservation.

You wish, without stolen resources and culture, europe would be a frozen desert.

Europeans naturally believe that anything that is not European is inferior and therefore not worth caring about - throughout history, they carelessly ransacked and destroyed countless cultures without a single care. Wannabe Euros (most non-European people on this board) think that having the same attitude will make them seem educated and sophisticated.

>Mexican pyramids
What? Those mounds of dirt that aren't even stable?

Attached: Monks_Mound_in_July.jpg (1600x1200, 1.49M)

Thank you finally someone with common sense.

seething mutt

At least they're fireproof lol

excellent post

>Says the country without a real culture and without pyramids.
Seething

Attached: images.jpg (918x334, 66K)

Ummmm, sweetums...?

Attached: 1530015724823.jpg (900x598, 115K)

based

based

based

It's almost as if not all historical artifacts are equal

>american copying a real culture and making a profit.
And then anglos have the audacity to call other nations leeches.

WE

>You can't copy other cultures! That's cheating!

Attached: 1536885688526.jpg (225x225, 8K)

BASED

Bootlickers that should go back to europe
Modern pyramids will never have the value of the pyramids of the past. Deal with it.

Based

based

cringe

lol, Europe is irrelevant.

For europeans. India has more history than the whole european continent and don't make me start about China.

>For europeans
So me and half of Jow Forums.
>India has more history than the whole european continent and don't make me start about China
India does, China voluntarily erased it all.

based

> Europeans naturally believe that anything that is not European is inferior
I've never understood why are they like this. Even shitty small european artificial non countries with literal zero history do this

I know bro, just look at the UK, their tiny little land population believes they have any relevant place in the whole world, like if the food they are eating is theirs and not from Latam and Africa.

Latin America isn't the west. I'm sorry to be one to tell you this. Even our vassal states like Brazil and Colombia aren't western.

This. What a fucking retard. Probably some edgy 15 year old who pretends he's black.

You have fallen for the biggest cuckholdry of them all, eurocentric thinking

I think you mean various Islamic terrorist organizations destroying middle eastern history.

>>Middle eastern sculptures and buildings from thousands of years destroyed by war.
>>Brazilian museum burned down with dozens of sculptures and brazilian history lost forever.
People wept for those as well. Don't try to make shit up.

We're more relevant than every Latin American country in existence. Combined

Attached: AngloBVLL.gif (331x498, 504K)

>fucking macacos shouldn't be trusted in anything, also only the European artifacts mattered

>thirdies and their victim complex again

why are you such babbies?
this board is more than half european, of course we mourn for shit that happens on our continent more, that doesn't mean noone was sad about the loss of artistic heritage in other parts of the world as well.
jesus you people are contemptious.

Which were funded by american corporations, there's have been pictures of a american trucks being on posession of the IS, it was in the news.

But you are a thirdie too

Attached: 1555370682393.jpg (640x640, 79K)

>Europeans naturally believe that anything that is not European is inferior

That's probably because almost anything that is not European is inferior. They have always recognised things from outside Europe that merit recognition, Taj Mahal, pyramids and sphinx, Angkor Wat, etc. it's just that Europe has more of it and their's is usually better, and they usually preserved it or recorded the history of it more effectively.

argentina is white

Attached: 1553972109287 copia.jpg (405x470, 54K)

This ain't it

Guatemala

Whoa rude! We were just joking but you're crossing the line here