This entire board is cringe today...

This entire board is cringe today. I genuinely feel bad for the people of France losing a cultural monument but on the bright side nobody got hurt and it can be rebuilt. See you fucks next month

Attached: 4CA31F15-7A18-4076-AE74-EE45E7E3CB2E.png (483x470, 184K)

Amen. Being an edgy iconoclastic dickhead contrarian isn't as funny as it used to be.

>This entire board is cringe today. I genuinely feel bad for the people of France losing a cultural monument but on the bright side nobody got hurt and it can be rebuilt. See you fucks next month

ftfy

Attached: 1554676824103.png (201x250, 5K)

Oops forgot image.

Attached: 1555143127548.png (782x758, 127K)

you have successfully used the quote feature, did you know you can also attach an image to your post?

Fuck off, it's just banter you spineless fuck.

I don't think banter means what you think it means

it seemed very likely for most of the day that it would be completely destroyed, so people were more upset

now that i see it will probably be restored to its former glory i am less sad, but it is still unfortunate

Attached: ap42.png (720x644, 39K)

A firefighter has been badly injured though. If anything it's lucky there's been only one. They've been 400 of them inside and outside, trying to put out the fire of the collapsed spire, save the artefacts there and avoid melting lead falling from the ceiling

we weren't making fun of this until they started acting like it was 9/11 and and 9/11 wasn't a big deal

>boo hoo europeans lost some old shit :(((
kys u’reself

>it’s not banter when it’s mean and cruel :(((
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA when you got hit by a hurricane thousands of you spics died and you had no power for months and NOBODY here gave a shit about you or wanted to help you and you still beg us to let you become a state hahahahaha

Saying outrageous playful shit aimed at your buddies. That's what I've been doing all day. It's just funny that frogs aren't mad, it's literally everyone else haha

Too soon and it's supposed to be friendly, I'd legit feel bad right now if some local monument burned down and people from around the world were using it for memes right away. They don't make it known here they're mad or anything because they would get picked on even more but it can't possibly feel good deep down for them.

I like the French posters desu, Germans, Belgians, and Brits are getting the most mad, that's what's fueling the fire. But I understand your sentiment. Perhaps we went a tad overboard.

if it's funny its good to meme, but most of the posts were unironic hatred, well i lost faith on new worlders flags since a loing time tho

I agree OP, as usual 90% of this board should be permabanned

Do you really expect us to treat you any other way? Jow Forums laughs at every single American tragedy that has happened since the nation was founded, how do you expect us to react when you have a tragedy? Serious question, did you actually expect us to feel bad given how Jow Forums treats American tragedies?

you're part of the problem, eat cancer and die you simple tribal idiot

fuck white people and their culture

Attached: 3c3.png (837x410, 232K)

It is time to replace the sticky. Fucking spammers man, why?

I wish the Notre Damme hadn't burnt down

BASED ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!

i'm telling you i don't care you meme as long as it's funny, and some of you made good ones, but coming on threads and just post fuck france, well done, where is the bant ? where is the joke ? it's just painfull hatred, you believe this is the purpose of this board but you zoomers perverted it with unfunny hatred, you are just all lazy cunts that can't meme anymore.

>fuck white people
you guys sure seem to like being on the receiving end of that... not that I judge or anything

I respect your post but that is literally how EVERY 9/11 or EVERY bostonbombing or EVERY dead soldiers thread is. 99% HORRIFIC unfunny SHIT, and like 1 funny joke if we're lucky. This is how we feel EVERYDAY whenever American "banter" threads arise. This is more of a problem of people just spouting retarded shit without thinking rather than a strictly American or strictly European problem.

>t. laughed about New Zealand and 50 dead last month

>you have successfully used the quote feature, did you know you can also attach an image to your post?

I would say it's strictly a foreigner thing, since that's the bulk of what I've seen in a decade

It is predominately, but that comes with the territory of being the modern Rome, but we did go a little over the top today, France is our friend, and we should use them as the punching bag jusy because a lot of europeans shitpost about the US all day.

>strictly a foreigner thing
seen plenty of Americans do it as well

ultimately what's funny are the people that take offense

>France is our friend

>we
are you implying joking about this was reserved strictly to american flags, even american flags in majority? or are you referring to the board?

>you have successfully used the quote feature, did you know you can also attach an image to your post?

>France is our friend
America has no friends. You're deluded. Wait until the next American tragedy and see how many French flags come out of the woodwork to shit on us.

Macron not swinging from a tree proves the French don't care about their country. So why should we?