Is this France's 9/11?

Is this France's 9/11?

Attached: notre-dame-2-gty-er-190415_hpEmbed_8x11_992.jpg (719x992, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance#Alliance_of_Francis_I_and_Suleiman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

to reactionaries with no actual struggle yes

fug, I expected OP to be an amerimutt because your post is dumb

How many people died?

distraction

If it's proven to be a terrorist attack then no .

But they'll probably bomb arabs.

But fuck you for comparing a church burning to nearly 3000 people dying

zero

Who are the French going to declare war on? Absent minded electricians?

Yes

Well that’s a fucking shame

I’ll be hoping for a trucking soon I guess

a northamerican jew supremacist tourist do it

Bataclan was worse

3000 americans dead are good news for me

That church is worth more than a 100 million amerimutt lives

The origin of the fire is still unknown. I think the Bataclan terrorist attacks (11/13/15 for you americans) could be perceived as our 9/11. But it's far from being the sole terror event we've suffered on the national territory.

based

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HALF OF YOUR FAGGOT FUCKING CHURCH IS GONE

THOUSAND YEAR OLD SHIT DESTROYED AND NOW ITLL BE REBUILT AND NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

well hes right tho
dead americans are always good news

Amerimutt lives are replaceable
The Notre Dame is not

>Excluding the 19 perpetrators, people from 77 different countries[85] died, representing more than 12% of the total number of deaths in the attacks, almost half of whom were British, Dominican, Indian, or South Korean. The British Overseas Territory of Bermuda had the highest number of deaths per capita in the World Trade Center attack.

All the evidence so far points to an electrical fire does it not?

And that’s why it’s hilarious that it burned down

You fucking faggots can never truly replace what was lost HAHAHAHAHA this is why it’s idiotic to place so much value in
>muh old shit
Because the second a terrorist blows it up it’s gone FOREVER

well the 9/11 is not a tragedy
dead americans are not a tragedy

Attached: 1518502814916.jpg (640x633, 42K)

Arguably worse

More taxes to lower and middle class to rebuild the cathedral!!!

Attached: _103568636_gettyimages-1036307366.jpg (660x371, 23K)

so i assume they just so happened not to get the memo of not coming in tomorrow from their white american colleagues ? sad

Look at this seething mutt

Attached: IMG_0635.jpg (413x395, 26K)

HEheh American u make me laugh

Attached: 1464329450610.png (312x390, 92K)

seething

Lmao , did i trigger this mutt faggot that much?

Attached: IMG_0405.jpg (1462x1462, 942K)

Yeah it's a shame they died, but, again, lives are replaceable, cultural artefacts are not

Hopefully they demolish the rest of this shit c*Tholic building and build an Islamic Mosque in its place.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((electrical fire))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Are you seriously saying that you cannot replace a building? So you are admitting that modern france is incapable of replicating something done more than 7 centuries ago?

No evidence so far and there should be no electrical devices left up there. Could be due to pyrolysis if the workers fucked up, which could explain why the fire happened after everyone left

Terrorists are now going to begin blowing up cultural monuments and artifacts because they see how butthurt it makes Europeans lmao

This guy mad

Cultural artifacts are absolutely replaceable. Do you have any idea how many lame ass churches were erected around that time? Or how many other vapid tourist attractions exist around Paris?

lmao are you in every thread, belgifag?
RENT FREE

But didn't this fire coincide with electrical repairs and wire stripping in the cathedral? I heard that on the radio.

>people

What other "lame ass churches" had an entire book written about them by an extremely prolific and talented author?

Pray 4 france

>someone wrote a book about it!
People write books about literally everything.

This is very sad F

youtube seemed to think so

Attached: frankreich ist tot.jpg (1284x1678, 490K)

:( i dont think that about brazilians... or any cunt for that matter. Do you really think this?

>wow an old building caught on fire I'm like soooooo depressed

Attached: 3213213.jpg (820x773, 128K)

Afaik they were working on the lead spire that burned down

are they going to rebuild it into a mosque?

إن شاء الله

This is France bro, selling out to Muslims is in their blood.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance#Alliance_of_Francis_I_and_Suleiman

Most of the cathedral is fine and the priceless artifacts were saved. It's just a media overreaction at this point. France's real 9/11 equivalent happened in 2015

that cathedral is older than your entire "country"

why are americans so fucking basic

People can be replaced, artifacts can't.

people are actually individually as irreplaceable as artifacts stupid

One billion humans could all die tommrow, give a few decades and they will be replaced twice over. As Stalin once said: "One death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic."

nerve: struck

I could print out a hundred mona lisas right now and they would be higher quality than the one people pay money for

In Syria or Libya French gov is destroying people’s culture . This is a punishment of GOD . May GOD punish Them more .

no point arguing with what is probably an american from flyover country who is use to storefront churches.

i kinda think yeah france probably had some of this coming and i couldn't care less that france lost a monument after literally destroying the monuments of the entire world; but i'd be sad if it was the Basilica di San Lorenzo or the Abbey of St Gall.

Attached: web-higher-vision-megachurch-christian-ken-wolter-shutterstock_355774802.jpg (1200x800, 970K)

So who are the 'artifacts' for? They don't have an intrinsic value as such, they are called 'important' by billions of humans who will die soon.

You’re not wrong

No because this is a actual tragedy.