Let me tell you about what your religion believes

>let me tell you about what your religion believes

Attached: Unga Bunga bix nood.jpg (271x186, 9K)

Most people know less about their religion than what's on the wikipedia page.

>I live a simple life surrounded by expensive solar panels, expensive land, macbooks, RPGs, three cars, an ornamental dog, internet connection and government gibs
>you guys should invest in a shitty camper or mud hut and live there while I live my life of comfort
>fuck arab/african immigrants for doing exactly what I do, but it's ok if I do it because I'm white
>AUTISM IS A NATIVE EUROPEAN TRAIT AND HAVING KIDS WITH AUTISTIC WOMEN IS GREAT
>I went to a guy's house in the middle of the night and stabbed him 20 times while he was running in his pajamas; it was self defense
>burning churches built by european people in ancient european architectonic styles: based, killing 50 muslims in a mosque: controlled opposition
>I'm such an environmentalist, I drive my shitty loud truck in the middle of the woods while animals are hibernating because I'm in contact with nature
>WE MUST SAVE THE HONEY BEEEES
>we must starve the system but we must also exploit the system before the collapse, please buy my books on the forest-devouring company that is Amazon
>WE WUZ MEDS
>bronze age europeans were feminists, praise placenta!
>all pagan gods were actually the female reproductive system
>THE VIKINGS NEVER RAPED WOMEN, IT WAS THE WOMEN WHO WANTED TO GO WITH THEM BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS WERE CHRISSHUNS
>I live a traditional lifestyle but spend 8 hours a day distributing thumbs-ups in my comment section
>if you criticize me you're automatically misinterpreting me
>I don't argue with people who didn't buy my book on amazon.com
>FUCK WORKING
>WE WUZ KANGZ

Attached: 1555375119764.jpg (644x800, 87K)

90% of the Christians in this country don't know jack shit about their own religion
It's exceedingly rare I met a self-proclaimed Christian with more than a passing familiarity with the Bible
Go ahead, call me a fedora, it won't make it less true

Wikipedia is NOT a reliable source though, not even close. As a history teacher I have to tell my students this all the time and it pisses me off, and now even Jow Forums thinks Wikipedia=fact. What is going on?

get infinite respawn until you reach nirvana and become one with the universe or some shit

Imagine actually being a religious person. It's too retarded for me to even comprehend.

And yet, anons unironically think a convicted murderer and obviously disingenuous hypocrite whom they discovered via an Ugandan pinball board has all the answers to all of life's questions.
Nah, you're not a fedora, a lot of "Christians" are woefully ignorant.
>t. Christian

I my name was christian I would be butthurt too

based: the post

>Khristian 'Varg' Vikernes

Attached: im_not_kekkin.jpg (640x414, 51K)

I used to think this was just a meme until I started doing actual research into things lol

need more vargjak OC

>Wikipedia is NOT a reliable source though, not even close. As a history teacher I have to tell my students this all the time and it pisses me off, and now even Jow Forums thinks Wikipedia=fact. What is going on?

Attached: soyboy.png (210x240, 6K)

woah, that's so deep if you really think about it

yeah, people who believe in any biblical moral standards are actually unchristian of you think about it because jesus loves us all (although i obviously dont believe in him as i disregard bronze age fairy tales)

>because jesus loves us all
It's self-proclaimed Christians who like to tell me this, and are usually incredulous when I point out there isn't a single Bible verse to support that says "Jesus loves anyone"

Kristian Chandler, the sum of all forms of autism

Attached: 1553893694433.jpg (450x600, 53K)

Luke 15:4-7?

That just says Jesus loves his flock
the flock isn't supposed to be everyone

BASED

what
this isn't judaism or shintoism

who's the flock supposed to be then? please enlighten me mister fedora, for i am a totally mentally handicapped 45 iq theist incapable of understanding my beliefs

kek saved

>owns a bunch of shit
>NEETbux
>fuck immigrants
>stabbed a guy in self defense
>environmentalist but still drives
>protect bees
>starve the system
>FUCK WORKING
based

>is an immigrant
>"live simply like me"
>AUTISM GOOD
>Amazon.com
>VIKINGS NEVER RAPED
>reads yt comments all day
>"you just misunderstand me"
cringe

is he going to respond or what

bump

Christians? Jesus only ever uses the imagery of the 'flock' to refer to his faithful.
>i am a totally mentally handicapped 45 iq theist incapable of understanding my beliefs
That seems to be the case, since it doesn't look like you've ever read any of the gospels

At least you're not an English teacher.

bump

If there is one thing Varg is right about, it's that Abrahamic religions are cancer.

>this isn't judaism
It quite literally is. Christianity is a Jewish cult.

seething shitskins

>2 mutt countries doing their masters bidding
yeah.. gonna be a BIG yikes from me

Attached: jude star.png (910x1024, 64K)

how?

Attached: 1552926197725.jpg (591x666, 217K)

May you suffer a painful death. Allah willing.

Religious zoomer suck

Attached: 1553034270894.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

rent free

i often forget that religion is something people think about on a daily basis, that must suck

>tfw Jewish hate always was the product of the following Abrahamic religions
>PaganLARPers now use that Abrahamic hatred to say Abrahamic religions are bad

Oh faithlet, read some more of the Bible. Jesus speaks also of leaving the 99 sheep on the mountain to find the 1 lost one, meaning the unsaved sinners of the world. You might also want to brush up your knowledge about the trinity since there are tons of verses expressing God’s love for all of mankind, e.g.:

>“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.”
>(John 3:16, ESV)

user, if you are actually interested in learning what Christians believe (since there is a clear deficiency in this area) I recommend C.S. Lewis’ “Mere Christianity” in general and his “The Problem Of Pain” in particular if you wanna learn about theodicies.

>Jews
destroyed europe
>Christians
destroyed europe
>Muslims
destroyed europe

hmmm

Attached: 1459615120375.png (590x385, 85K)

This is 100% true,people forget Wikishit is free to be edited by anyone even if they don't have a clue to what their talking about.

Imagine unironically believing this.

Attached: 1552299825226.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

>Christians destroyed Europe
How?
>Muslims destroyed Europe
We fixed Portugal and Spain. If you're talking about today you're the ones taking us in.

Seething abra*amoid

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a secret Jew in damage control mode.
Fuck, your ego is more fragile than I had expected, user.

>Christians destroyed Europe
>How?
Genocides with the crusades, burning europeans alive for not wanting to be slaves of the jews
>If you're talking about today you're the ones taking us in.
I never would have taken a paki for being a JewSA shill, but I suppose everything is possible today.

>Genocides with the crusades
wat

How did that destroy Europe? It vented some intra-aggression outside. Otherwise all those feudal lords who participated would have been at each other’s throats instead. This was literally the reason behind some of the first Crusades (e.g. the Wendish Crusade).

>burning europeans alive for not wanting to be slaves of the jews
How is killing some heretics (a bad thing, admittedly) tantamount to destroying Europe? You’d rather worship some trees, user?

>Jew shill
I'm not but though. I hate most Jews excluding Orthodox
>genocided people during Crusades
Everyone genocided everyone and what does this have to do with Europe? Sure the Crusades were a tiny scar in Arab Islamic history but it's just that.
>killed people for not worshipping the one God
Based

the real brainlet thing to do would be to directly engage with religious people about their beliefs, especially on a vietnamese basket weaving forum where no one ever admits when they're wrong

Attached: 1555404161489.png (512x323, 19K)

SEETHING

t. Kike damage control

Attached: kikes.jpg (500x250, 110K)

Why are unironic Jow Forumstards posting ITT and this board overall. Fuck off you retards and comeback when you receive a brain transplant

Jow Forums BAD

Attached: npc.png (430x441, 86K)

Jow Forums is the most NPC board by far

Jow Forums is the ultimate NPC though. It doesn't get much more brainless than arranging your entire worldview around random infographics and whatever a bunch of 16 year olds on the internet tell you.

>Based Varg, he is totally right. HAIL ODIN

Attached: images.png (220x229, 5K)

Jow Forums ARE THE NPCS. RACISM BAD EDGY NO BELONG ON 4CHANNEL.

Attached: npc.jpg (570x570, 15K)

Attached: 0uwr4tq.jpg (1186x2048, 501K)

Can only feel sorry for you and hope that you aren't above the age of 20

GROW UP STOP NOTICING THINGS. MY WIFES SON DOSEN'T APPRECIATE IT.

Attached: npc.jpg (636x773, 69K)

Attached: facepalm.jpg (400x374, 24K)