Is this what happens when Japanese and Black people mix together???

is this what happens when Japanese and Black people mix together???

Attached: black and asian.webm (640x640, 1.17M)

*mulattas and asians

And that's a good thing™

(Girl's hot tho)

So it just goes 100% nigger?

My benis is hard

She looks like a 100% Asian with a tan (so maybe SEA) and curly hair. Granted, blacks and Asians have extremely similar facial structures to start with.

Looks 100% nigger to me actually. Especially when you consider behaviour,

>blacks and Asians have extremely similar facial structures
No they don't.

Hot

?she has a very black nose.

Look at her face, she looks totally Asian. And their facial features are similar, with the exception of the eyes but a lot of blacks have eyes like that (it's just not consistent, I'm sure someone else can post pictures of the tribes that have monolids). But the overall facial structure, especially for the jaw/mouth area are extremely similar.

Isn't it wonderful?

Attached: Reese's for breakfast.webm (480x600, 526K)

100% better than normal Asians. But again I'm only into brown girls so I'm kinda biased.

>similar facial structures
should have expected from a mutt

Attached: 4993f238bb491bd5f44fd39a22346f1a67d5f291cea0559752a511c592603ec6.png (960x1024, 838K)

and its beautiful

You do realize that Asians frequently have noses like that, right? Common in SEA but frequently seen in East Asians too.

Jow Forums has already come to the agreement that Indian-Japanese is the best mix.

Attached: chon chin.jpg (564x704, 53K)

You are preaching to weebs here. You are 100% right. There are many parallels in their features to begin with.

Attached: 4640D36B-D26E-4EED-99EC-98611F553337.jpg (1024x1009, 184K)

Pic related.

Attached: rola.jpg (353x485, 134K)

nope not frequent at all in East Asia, even in SEA they hv a different type of piggy nose.

Yeah I'm surprised that there's so much denial considering it's pretty obvious and people irl sometimes note it but whatever.

Attached: black woman.jpg (1080x1080, 178K)

We must have been to different East Asias and seen different East Asians then.

like you pick an outlier distinctly have asian feature. Definitely not cherry picking you moron. I m not even weeb i am east asian.

She has very subhuman jaws
Poor girl

She's not an outlier though, there's tons of black people like her. And I could tell you're East Asian, that level of denial and delusion is pretty obvious.

And by the way, I'm East Asian too.

DISGUSTING FUCKING NIGGER!!!

A lot of black women look like her.

Bone structure, nose profile, dentition, cheekbones, are all quite different. Actually I would say the jaw and mouth are the most different. But there's not really any substantial similarity between niggers and any other race.

tons? I think they are even 1% of the total blacks population. Blacks generally have a lot wider than nose. and no that girl from op doesnt hv asian nose.

Nope, tons of black people have features like her and most Asians without surgery have wide, flat noses.

not^

Attached: multiracial_identity_by_kianamai_db38blm-pre.jpg (503x1589, 82K)

most?? lol are you sure you are east asian??

These two are very different on just about every characteristic except that the woman has unusually dark skin.

Compare the ratio of nose to rest of face, compare underbite vs. overbite, compare chin protrusion and squareness, compare smoothness of facial lines, compare depth and regularity of brow, compare roundedness versus variable width of head, compare width, depth of nose and nose bridge, compare angle and prominence of nostrils, compare angle of eyes and eyebrows, compare depth of eyes.

Hnnng

Yes, most. And yes, I am.

Lol

Perhaps we should ban race-mixing. It seems to often produce people like this, with shitty attitudes, who think that they are special and that cultural and social standards must conform to their solipsistic pseudo-identity, rather than meeting the needs of the larger, coherent ethnic groups in to which their profligate parents could not properly fit. Or maybe it's just the American ideology poisoning people's minds.

lol, Well i dont know what kinda east asian you grew up with but no, i grew up with chinese, viet and a few japanese. like 99% of them had slim noses i only know a couple chinese who had large wide nose. Also my circle is mainly east asian.

Her attitude isn't shitty she's actually a successful animator

based china colonizing africa for the future's benefit

Attached: a9d53c403d3fc4ec952360f05646006e[1].jpg (500x500, 29K)

>99% of them had slim noses
This is pure lies. Especially since you specifically mentioned viets lol. Naturally speaking East/SEA have wide noses, deal with it.

Never knew I needed a blasian in my life. :( can I git?

Go to the islands around africa

THIS is the average black woman, open your eyes.

Attached: IMG_0103-e1442533995711.jpg (2448x3264, 1.39M)

idk the viet here all look like chinese. yeah generally when i met viets from mainland they had SEA features but nah the viets around me are chong as fk.

I’m not saying they’re exactly the same, but there are a lot of similarities in many of those features. If you put a white person in the image you’d see those two have more similarities than either would with a white person.

Now THIS is cherrypicking.

Or just California.

>told by other people

Also the Bushmen of South Africa (the only indigenous African group in which epicanthic folds are normal) aren't really the same as Congoid and other Negroes, and have no relation to American blacks at all.

He's either a butthurt weeb or more likely an even more butthurt Asian.

lol do me a favour and google average black women.

>I'm an outlier but you must treat me as the norm! Stop telling me I am different even though I am! I can be simultaneously 100% Japanese and 100% nigger! Think what I tell you to think! I am special and obsessed with standing out but don't you dare treat me as a misfit!
Great attitude.

Yeah imagine Japanese having an opinion on whether or not a half-breed is actually one of them. How dare they?

These baboons are the only type of black women in my area (central Indiana). They're usually spotted at my local McDonald's.

Follow your own advice.

Diosss miooo

American black*

Attached: 4e6906d8eab8eae761000047-650-422.jpg (650x422, 73K)

actually did??

Attached: asiannose.jpg (1280x1182, 142K)

wtf i love race mixing now

Attached: 1546488384530.jpg (1080x1346, 125K)

yeah so much for most asian have wide flat nose you moron. I m sure you are a black person looking for an excuse to feel like we wuz asian and shiet.

So yes, Asians have wide, flat noses.

If you look at any given feature in isolation then you can see clear distinctions between the races on pretty much everything. When you look at faces as a whole, sometimes it might not be so obvious, especially if you are inattentive or unfamiliar with certain types of features.

On some traits Asiatics may be more similar to Negroes than Whites are, and maybe the same is true the other way round on other traits, but this does not mean that they are actually similar in any absolute sense. It's like saying that a Doberman and a Dachshund are similar - sure, if you compare them to a Chow Chow. But if you just compare one to the other there's plenty to tell them apart and only an imbecile could think that they had very much in common.

Do you even know what a flat wide nose is?

You seem to be assuming that people are saying they are identical, the people who have said that blacks/Asians have similar features never said they had identical features. Just similar features. And your example is ridiculous, you can note similarities without needing some third comparison.

Please tell me they look asian.

Attached: blacksavg.png (1271x627, 611K)

Oh i forgot all black people live in the U.S.

Why do the others matter? It's not like you're gonna run into them.

They have similar noses

3 out of those that you posted look similar to Asians, yes. And those are just the ones who look comparable overall, the rest have features common to Asians (the wide, flat noses as we've already established itt as per ) and mouth/jaw similarities. For instance I wouldn't consider the one from afro.com to be particularly Asian looking but her nose, mouth and chin are very similar to a lot of Asians I see.

Blacks in the U.S. are representative of the average

Thank you, that is exactly my point. I don’t know where at any point in time anyone ITT even implied they can’t tell blacks and Asians apart.

Attached: this.png (643x314, 151K)

They don't have similar features. All of the half-breeds being posted look just like deformed/uglier than usual niggers with no identifiable Asiatic features.

>she's actually a successful animator
Also just checked and it's a fucking tumblr fanart pervert.

kek if it weren't for his skin tone the first guy (non-Albino) looks totally Asian

>3 out those.
yeah right good eyes u black fk.

>all these Asians in denial

Attached: 574EF84F-309C-4B57-927C-4D89364BAAC0.png (699x628, 835K)

Here:
He said a nigger looks "100% Asian". Insane.

Attached: 1549259293290.jpg (640x763, 41K)

I'm not black friend, I'm just in fucking denial.

It's pretty sad.

You sound upset

No he said that woman in particular looks like an Asian with a tan can you actually read?

He's too upset to read.

Apart from the Khoisans Blacks have distinct features from Asians in general.

Except she’s mixed; she’s as much Asian as she is black. So what makes his assessment so outrageous?

Both Asians and blacks have prognathism, hence the infamous "chink teeth"

Attached: Prognathism+Caucasian+African+Asian+Caucasian+–+straight.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

Fucking disgusting.

maybe his monolid but his nose and mouth are clearly black.

That woman is a nigger. Therefore saying "that woman looks 100% Asian" is saying "a nigger looks 100% Asian". He is literally failing to tell niggers and Asians apart, which implies that he can't tel them apart.

China teeth have been caricatured for centuries

Attached: image.jpg (600x400, 25K)

What the fuck is this thread?

But the actual blood mixture isn't relevant when in appearance, behaviour, acculturation, etc., half-breeds always wind up as just plain old ugly, feral niggers. No exceptions.

This is what I said at the start of the thread and then I was bombarded by you race-mixing fetishists with deluded claims that actually niggers really look like Asians. Insane.

It would have been a nice blasian thread had we not been bombarded by your stupid, delusional histrionics.

Stop worrying, your gook gf won't read this

Attached: 1493973265621.png (677x351, 15K)

hes a black larping as asian he knows nothing about asian. He said most of east asians have flat wide nose top kek. Even if he was asian i doubt he grew up around asian.

What about Obama?

>the actual blood mixture isn't relevant

Attached: B910FEDB-6C28-4D38-A56F-4D91655863F9.gif (250x250, 992K)

Attached: 87479491.2.jpg (541x671, 97K)

They look asian

Attached: 5cd4d29ab15689d41aa74901231aafbd86ddcbe5_hq.jpg (435x579, 31K)