Why do non-Americans hate McDonald's so much?

Why do non-Americans hate McDonald's so much?

Attached: mcdonalds.png (1350x642, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x5DkwIhcdaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I went to McDonalds for the first time in last 3 years
AMA

brazilians love this shit

Its shit in my country I only go for the ice cream. I imagine its good in the US.

What did you get and did you like it

Do brs have a favorite menu item

It's decent

I like mc donalds but burger king has bigger fries and burgers with more meat.

i like it.
spicy chicken burgers is really good

Who hates it? They're in every country and always crowded

Is it true that McDonalds is more of a luxury brand/restaurant in other countries?

they don't, iirc saudi arabis and other gulf states are unironcally experiencing an obesity problem because they're getting cucked by the delicious invasion of north american fast food chains a la mcdonalds, tim hortons, burger king, etc.

I hate McDonalds and I lived here all my life. It's trash. I got rejected because I don't speak Spanish and I'm not Indian,

In which hellhole of a country is McDonalds considered a luxury brand?

Imagine going to McDonald's when superior chains are right around the corner.

Attached: Five Guys CROP.jpg (937x552, 397K)

We don't have 5 guys, wendy or white castle here, only mcdonalds, burger king and mexican restaurant chains.

As an American I can't imagine a world without quality burgers. I'm not joking here.

because it tastes and looks like trash. Almost every other fast food chain available is better

br

>Be me
>Visiting family working in Kuwait
>See dumb Kuwaiti roll in with his $500,000 car thru the mcdolands drivethrough, to eat from the shittiest burger franchise while there was literally better food all around, authentic Arab food.

Okay I guess I hate kuwaitis, fucking dumb apes that just struck it rich.
It tastes shitty. Literally any other burger franchise is better. I guess it's popular due to branding

Five Guys is literally worse than McDonalds and even Burger King.

It's not a luxury brand, it's just hat McDonald's in the USA is much filthiest and trashy compared to a MacDonald's in Germany for example.

They reject people who look like they have autism at McDonalds. I'm white, don't know Spanish and was quickly hired because I passed the drug test. Like who the fuck unironically uses drugs these days lmao

McDo's attempt longaniza is horrifying.

The Jollibee equivalent actually looks like a proper sausage.

Attached: mcdo (((Loganiza))).jpg (400x300, 27K)

>Why do non-Americans hate McDonald's so much?
I swear to god I order McDonald's at least twice a week. I ordered it yesterday and gonna order again today as they have special promotion for the new menu.

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-131640_McDelivery Korea.jpg (1080x2220, 292K)

No one hates McDonalds, it's tasty as fuck, anyone who says otherwise is lying.

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-131852_KakaoTalk.jpg (1080x2220, 773K)

gtfo it's delicious, they engineered it to be

It's not "tasty as fuck", it's bloated with highly addictive fat and sugar
Every burger tastes more or less the same

It's good

it's not mc donald's by itself, but what it represents: the greedy and vile american capitalism.

Holy fuck I’m hungry now guys

I actually love it tho

why is American mcdonald's the least interesting

I don't hate McDonald's, it's cheap and good but I rather buy a pizza of Little Caesars instead a burger in McDonald's

We have plenty of Burger restaurants here.

For the same price you actually get some Burgers with side dishes here which actually taste good and different and fill you up.

15€

Bcoz KFC is better.

>Little Caesars
I can't believe that greasy monstrosity doesn't go out of business, literally worst pizza you can get.

Last time I had McDonalds it gave me food poisoning

It's yucky.

Attached: 9c5230634f5de9902159a62be07b6b12dab66c4e_hq.jpg (640x369, 26K)

It's alright for burgers past midnight, but otherwise there's better places to eat. Also one of the few restaurants with drive thru here, so if that's something you need in your life.

I never said it was healthy, I said it was tasty.

whoah, nice

Why are Europeans like this

>"ok, so your burger and fries come out to $20 plus tax"

Attached: 1386137846737.jpg (330x330, 33K)

no you don't
what a weird lie

It was memed by leftists into being a symbol of US cultural imperialism, although ironically McDonalds is a very left-leaning SJW-operated company.

>although ironically McDonalds is a very left-leaning SJW-operated company.

Attached: smug homosexual342.jpg (944x1050, 150K)

Burger + Fries in this restaurant I been to not even 10 bucks desu. See Pic related.

Attached: o.jpg (1000x1000, 185K)

In my shithole country, my hand is more bigger than the fucking hamburguer.

That looks interesting. Also,
>3800₩
Wtf that's less than $5 AUD. That's on its own, right?
Why them chips look so dang brown

Called "Süßkartoffeln Pommes" here desu

this is not how mirrors work

also, come to Singapore, we have the best McDonald's sandwich

Attached: sg50_content_doublespicy.png (720x600, 502K)

it costs the same as in the usa so from their perspective yes

why is mcdonalds expensive here but cheap as fuck in murica

5 guys is literally shit
Like Euros think Mcdonalds is greasy and disgusting, could you imagine what they would say about 5 guys

I dont go often, but when I do their bagel breakfast sandwich and mcdouble are the only things i get, something about that cheap ass burger is too good. Much rather go to hardees or burger king if have to go fast food burger

it's alright

Attached: 11354911-1027462910612227-1255535185-n.jpg (783x960, 82K)

The other day I had the Bacon King(?) in TJ and it was too salty.

Most people are NPC's and they just parrot what they heard. There isn't much more to it.

>Every burger tastes more or less the same
Same with every fast food restaurant?

Don't you have recurrent promotions/discounts? Here you can get 2 for 1 coupons for Big Macs like half the time. €4.20 for two of them isn't that bad desu

Only snobs hate it. It's shit in a lot of countries so I guess that's why they hate it, but in Australia it's fucking god tier. The only problem I have with it is the price, a meal for one person can cost around $14-$20. I live in a rural area so I can only get Maccas every two months or so.

>have access to crazy latin wizardry
>eat a fast food burger instead

for what reason?

Is that you?

>that outfit
nice I wish it was the same out here

>"wojak" is showing up upsidedown in the mirror
Thats not how mirrors work, retard.

I think it's pretty bad, even for fast food and tends to make me feel unwell. Loads love it though.

Attached: 1555315703951.jpg (1884x953, 296K)

Misleading advertising

Quiero mi 1/4 de libra con queso, AHORA!!!

youtu.be/x5DkwIhcdaw

Can't speak for other euros, but I personally hate them because they avoid taxes on a large scale. But then, on the other hand, I despise our politicians as well for making this possible.

>Why do non-Americans hate McDonald's so much?
I don't hate it. I just like the Wopper of Burger King's better. But unlike Burger King, you can find McDonald's everywhere.

Why would one love it?

>Live in US for over 10 year

>never willingly go to mcdumpsters xcept that 1 time had work out of the city ,forgot to take my lunch,and it was the closest thing.

I still feel dirty to this day.

Also they built a mcshitter not far away from me here I still havent been inside and not planning to. :-)

Attached: iZdiqxKsgWnwxEFJd_Rz84nJ-Tbj3hf6Yp4JDIZEO90.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

5 guys is overpriced garbage
You can get like 4 in n out burgers for the price of 1 5 guys burger

because it's worse than the competitors

it's only good when you're abroad because you know exactly what you're going to get and you just arrived so you have no idea where to go and you're hungry

Because it's low quality food even by fast food standards.
The only reason it's spread is normies know it's name.

>american """""""food"""""""

Attached: o-PUKE-DOG-570.jpg (570x678, 92K)

Their burgers taste like soap

people here love to imitate americans. mcdonalds is expensive here and yet people still buy it because gringos like it.

It has nothing to do with McDonalds imo. Even other Arab countries where McDonalds isn't popular have high obesity rates. It's because of the excessive amounts of Carbs we take in, mainly rice and bread and don't forget that we add lots of Ghee to our food.

The McRye is pretty nice.

Attached: ruis_fresh.jpg (521x446, 35K)

>Mcshitter is a gourmet restaraunt in shitholes like pooland

Yep checks out

I don't hate it, I'm lovin it.

LOL, says the frikandel guy.

Over here its a choice between McDonalds or Hesburger

cause our local restaurants were better

same reason KFC is somehow acceptable here

They ask for almost 30 liras for a shitty big mac menu
Bitch i could get like 4 kebabs for that money

>overpriced
>shit burger
>shit fries.

Attached: 1489910252257.png (665x465, 115K)

McDonald's is expensive as fuck and not very good.
My local place, Leon's is 1000x better. Not as expensive and the food is a lot fresher and bigger portions.

Attached: Leons.jpg (960x1387, 849K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16-18-46-13-148_com.android.mms.jpg (1080x1828, 300K)

Very disgusting in general when compared to local food chains thats why but the slushy is amazing

Expensive. A menu is like 8€ here

Last time I went to McDonald's was years ago. It's way too expensive and honestly not good. I go to subway a lot though.

The food's lame and expensive, here in Eastern Europe. Also, it's a big faceless company. I thought Americans hate it too.

Can't say I hate it myself, since it was my first job.

Eastern Europe.

no

We do, only people that go there is the retards, poor people or those morbidly obese people. We have better fast food chains that mcdonalds.

For the price of the average meal at McDonald's I can buy a family sized kebab pizza with extra everything and a 2 litre bottle of coke.