Untitled

Attached: 1555369837171.jpg (2092x1696, 971K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3KfA2wlbutM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chinks are crypto-whites confirmed.

Attached: 1555388175344.webm (360x640, 2.76M)

love how scandiniggers, who never set foot in a Church in their life, are outing themselves as Jow Forumstards and getting mad at this. Kys, you're even worse than muslimes

China is WHITE.

I understand why muzzies use laugh but who the fuck uses thumbs up

>notre dame is burning? sorry, don't care

Attached: 1555189101527.jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

Surely the media will take notice of this

Attached: 14762884.jpg (400x333, 25K)

Brown paws slapped out this post

Why do asians, especially Japanese, love france and Paris so much?

>only whites are allowed to mock tragedies

LOOOOL why are you mad? Didnt you also laugh at the christchurch victims??? How is that worse than what you have done?

Love how Italians seek out to be butthurt by scandis over nothing. Grow up faggot, stop living with your mum, you're 30 years old.

its the center of the world for a good reason

There are endless numbers of muzzies but there is only one notre dam

Attached: 1555323610562.jpg (1080x1081, 84K)

>YOU CAN'T JUST LAUGH WHEN BAD THINGS HAPPEN

Attached: soy amerimutt.jpg (394x350, 37K)

these 2bh

Attached: americans on japan earthquake.jpg (1464x1353, 850K)

Muslims have no inherent value whereas this church does

based muslim bros

ONE single person be it muslim, black, white, small, tall, big, skinny or asian... is worth more than this whole church. You can rebuild buildings, but you will never ever rebuild a human being.

>this church does
european christcucks don't even go church in the first place

Attached: church attendance.jpg (1342x1417, 142K)

Ackshully we went to the local church several times with the school.
Usually had our graduation ceremony there too.

she's not japanese

I'm afraid you can.

Attached: Steve-Austin-C.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 122K)

>blaming musilms becasue Jow Forums told you to
how does he keep getting away with it

Attached: notre.jpg (2048x1365, 293K)

Holy fuck my nation is BASED

It won't be the same building

Does varg have an alibi?

Cringe

Yes, he has a wife and 5+ children in a non-white country

>european flags defending this
You understand me now?

The Notre Dame has actual value and meaning

What does he mean with his fingers?

There is no defending. Im just putting things into perspective... I dislike the people laughing at tragedies like this....
Its just funny to see the mental gymnastics of Jow Forums visitors

Human life has more value and meaning than a building.

>mental gymnastics of Jow Forums visitors
it'd be more fun if they were creative about it.

value for who exactly? Tourists?
None of the people whining about muslims in that photo even go to church
see

I personally was kinda shocked, but of course this resonate more with me since it's in my country.
I'm very glad there's no deaths, though.

Why are polish people going to church so often?

That's 2 fingers, which stands for 2 nukes.

Fuck Notre Dame fuck Paris fuck France fuck Europe and fuck all your dumb old shit and gay little churches lmao it’ll never be the same church that roofing was 800 years old ahahahaha

And what is that value? Can you tell me?

Cultural value and historical heritage.

>muslims
>human value
No.

>Human life has more value and meaning than a building.
Depends entirely on the circumstances.

>MUH HERITAGE
You had nothing to do with that church

What are you doing here, Sixten? Got free time on your hands while Ahmad fucks your hwife?

Fucking based

You should give the rebuilding a legend.

There's a small chance though

Sounds more like a british problem 2bh.

Hahahhaa xddddd Ahmed gotem

Attached: europos.png (500x366, 68K)

Cultural and historical heritage sites get demolished all the time.
Notre dame is a bigger tourist attraction, but people are making it out to be some severe natural disaster

Attached: demolition-de-la-chapelle-saint-martin-debute.jpg (640x360, 36K)

I wonder what would have happened if the building collapsed and unsalvageable
The moment it falls is the moment fr*nce dies

the muslims did it.

It's a traditional thing, wouldn't expect a Canadian to understand.

*limp wrist and faggy voice*
>it’s just like...traditional man...this is our heritage...heh....wouldn’t expect a new worlder to understand...they aren’t as smart as us here...it’s our tradition...

Frenchs are right next to mutts when it comes to most hypocritical people on Earth.

Embarrassing

Look, I symphatize with France and Notre Dame, but honestly, they don't even go to church? They're even full of atheist retards who fail to thank god every sunday by going to chuch.

The Polish and Irish, they're good people. We all go to mass every sunday, celebrate Christianity, Christmas and Jesus Christ our lord and saviour.

And now God taketh away, his own place of worship, and now the atheist nonreligious frenchie is cryong about it?

Just like how God taketh the Temple of Solomon because of heathens, God taketh the Notre Dame because they failed to jeep true to God's word and grace.

>ugh...embarrassing...you’ll just never understand...

Embarrassing

God is a faggot and Jesus was a kike on a stick and only double digit IQ brown people are still Christians today

Regardless of who did it why don’t you burn a few muslims? You’ll feel better (maybe a kraut too) :)

>American flag
Again, I don't expect you to understand since you have no traditions outside of race mixing and cuckolding

>flag
Like clockwork. Are you, by any chance, one of them? youtu.be/3KfA2wlbutM

>ugh...I just...like seriously I just don’t expect you to understand...you’re not european...you just don’t understand...

>SEETHING amerishart

Attached: 1552348286288.jpg (768x1024, 130K)

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Wow. Christianity, Jesus literally gave you that church, that cultural marvrel. Christianity gave you culture in fact, generally. Yet you refuse to thank god for it, appreciate him everyday, go to chirch other than your tourist slobbering. Are you a fedora tipper, by some chance?

Funny how you criticize immigrants that dont appreciate your culture, your past, while forgetting where you came from yourself. Disgusting. Jesus, please forgive these atheist scum.

>Jesus literally gave you that church
For free?

Implying you guys never laugh when something terrible happens to Muslims like when one of the towers in mecca collapsed and killed people.
Yes, it is unfortunate that something with a historical significance as Notre Dame burned down, but don't come here pretending to be saints and that you never laugh at other people's misfortunes.
Till this day, there are threads going up on /gif/ about the Christchurch shooting memes but I'm not gonna make a thread about how all Christians and all white people are insensitive to my misfortunes.

You were literally forced at gunpoint to convert to Christianity and worship a kike on a stick, it’s not even your religion

You are the ultimate cuck

This

Europeans are annoying hypocrites this isn’t new
>haha 9/11
>haha school shootings
>haha 56% mutts
>WTF DONT LAUGH OUR CHURCH WAS SPECIAL

The problem is most of those people are most likely living/dream of living in france/europe

fair point t b h

epic le edgy comment, my 16 year old bro

Muslims dying is always a good thing. The more, the better. You should all die.

Attached: 1552660163266.jpg (1305x693, 87K)

>our

2016 ruined this site, it was already shite but the influx of bumblasted donland babies has pushed it over the edge

Attached: 1555354642534.jpg (3646x3648, 3.48M)

You’ll grow out of your kike on a stick phase eventually

Imagine if he actually made this an album cover, holy fuck the French butthurt would be amazing and he’d be deported within a day

It is now part of us. Christianity is our culture and Jesus is our saviour.
Like your country.
Stupid heathen.
Just burn down your cathedrals if you're not gonna use it with how Jesus wanted you to use it. Not for greedy tourist money.
Why is Jow Forums full of atheist brainlets. I just don't understand.

>>Europeans
Based retard

>The LEAF makes an absolutely abhorrent pot
All is as it should be.

Hets mot folkgrupp.

It's good for social cohesion

Attached: 4F078D61-66A6-4F96-9C08-AD9CFE969108.jpg (1000x1200, 326K)

If you are not from the center/south of the arabian peninsula, this happened to you too but with islam.

Okay. Did you tip your fedora with that while browing on reddit? You should do your high school homework instead, kid.

>It is now part of us
Because it was forced on you, your ancestors had no choice, they were raped by westerners and told to convert or die

You are their progeny, a sad little vassal of the West

America isn't a part of the west

>ugh don’t call us EUROPEANS we’re all DIFFERENT you can’t lump us together
Nope
I’m not a mudshit either

America is the figurehead of the West, don’t care if you disagree, cry more about your faggot cathedral burning down lmao

Åh nej, vad hemskt.

Attached: remove kebab.jpg (1080x1080, 176K)

DM:at SÄPO.

What am I looking at here, the smiley icon on their profile picture?