I really want to join the army but i am 20kg underweight

I really want to join the army but i am 20kg underweight

Attached: 6CE066B8-310B-426B-AA52-96F34DD5DAA6.png (633x758, 34K)

how much do u weight and how tall>

Army is shit.
T. Just finished my watch

190cm
63-65kg

I'm 20kg overweight I have an idea for a movie...

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u5.jpg (550x545, 33K)

How can 1st world people be underweight when food tastes so good

wtf man, you should be like 85kg+. I m 176 and 70kg..

High base metabolic rate
Low appetite

Change your diet to american cuisine, get a Netflix account, problem solved.

>195cm
>63kg
>look skinnyfat
WTF

Attached: e31.png (280x291, 84K)

Relatable
>6'1 /185cm
>132lbs / 60kg
I'm afraid to gain weight because I don't want to be a goblin with thin arms and a big belly

Metabolism is a meme and doesn't fluctuate very much between people, like 200-300 calories tops

>>metabolism is a meme
Simply not true. It is an important factor how fast you get weight or loss it.

Metabolism in the sense of somatypes is dumb, but base metabolic rate is an actual medicinal measurement
You do a couple of tests at the doctor where they check how much oxygen you burn through and how much heat you make.
Some people have crazy BMRs, i agree most people fluctuate very little but there was a guy on reddit or something a few years ago that went to his doctor, did one of those tests and he had a bmr of 3400

It has an effect, but the effect is so small that if you're doing everything properly it wont make a huge difference outside of rare cases like
which Is an extreme minority.

want to trade 20kg?
i don't need to lose that much but needing to put on weight will be a joy before i can hold onto my calories

>i want to join the army

Attached: 1530004760939.jpg (500x500, 54K)

I'm in the army. It fucking sucks don't join

Being 20 kilo overweight is a bigger problem, the regular training that focuses on stamina would put too much strain on your heart, spine, knees. While being skinny you just need eat and sleep more.

Damn we're the same height but I weigh 85 kilos

Fuck can i join the swedish army? i wanna bunk with swedish girls in your progressive barracks.

Whats cheap and high in calories that I can eat

very different from the US, it's quite a respected thing and not everyone gets in

Attached: 1531255142287.png (1200x1000, 46K)

(Different user) I measured mine while losing weight over several months and tracking meticulously, on a 2550 diet I lost on average 0.082 kg/day, meaning I have a ca. 3300 TDEE despite not being super active. For that and many other reasons I'm suspecting I might be XYY

yeah join and LARP because there is no likely chance you have to fight. its wholly retarded to do in both countries

it's about training to prevent attacks so not retarded at all, every cunt needs a military
but yes it's mostly LARPing. although IIRC some jobs in the military here require you to serve in the Peace Corps in sand countries or some shit. My trainers had all served at least once and told us some stories from there and just straight up said our training is just slapping our dicks around kek

Attached: 1541727301833.png (1276x1737, 171K)

Swedish armed forces are very much real soldiers
Everything from infantry to marines and recon gets deployed
If you’re in for more than 8-12 months after training you’re bound to be sent away

We shouldn't be doing any of this, but Sweden does send troops to Africa and the middle east to kill niggers and sandniggers. Just because.

I almost want to see a doctor for it too
I was normal weight when i was 14-15 but in my late teens something happened and i started dropping weight like mad, lost like 15kg in a year doing nothing specific

Yeah, how dare Finland have a citizen army for the purpose of defending the homeland rather than a bunch of fancily dressed mercenaries that die for Israel?

damn, im 20kg over weight, wanna trade?

MÖP.

>doing nothing specific
You sat around doing nothing, avoiding stimulating both muscle growth and appetite. That's the specific thing you did. I guarantee you grossly overestimate how much you eat (which is next to nothing). Your weakness is not of the body, but of the mind.

Eat the burger

I ate normal 3 balanced meals a day, i had swimming training 4 times a week
Ate occasional junkfood etc etc
Normal dietary habits

>I ate normal 3 balanced meals a day,
You ate 3 very small meals with poor nutrition.

>i had swimming training 4 times a wee
>doing lots of cardio and expecting that'll help

>Normal dietary habits
No. Far from it. You are deluding yourself. Stop making excuses for being weak. It is 100% your own fault.

I lost 10 kg in a year, so you should be able to lose 20 in 2 years (maybe even faster if you try harder).

>Go to Jow Forums
>READ THE STICKY
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure), which can easily be done online by inserting your height, weight, age and gender
>Count your calories (easy if you download an app like MyFitnessPal, if you don't have a smartphone then just use an online calorie counter and write down what you eat)
>The calories you consume in a day must be lower than your TDEE (ie. calories in < calories out)
>Do some cardio to burn fat
>GET YOUR PROTEIN (to retain muscle while losing fat)
You WILL mess up, you WILL eat a slice of cake once in a while or be seduced to tear open a bag of potato chips. It's fine, you're allowed to mess up once in a while. Just don't see this as an excuse to give up. If you mess up one day, forgive yourself and work even harder to get back to your regiment the next day. After a while, it will become routine.

The real problem starts once you've reached your desired weight (which is where I am right now, more or less). You'll have a healthy BMI and still look flabby. This isn't bad per se (as far as I know being skinnyfat doesn't come with any health risks), but if you want to fix this you'll have to lift. Skinnyfat isn't because you weight too much, but because your muscle-to-fat ratio is skewed. By lifting you build more muscle, fixing that ratio.

Good luck. We're all gonna make it, brah.

If you want to gain weight, according to Jow Forums drinking milk is a better solution. You don't have to go full GOMAD, but milk
>has calories
>has nutrients
>is easy to digest so you don't end up feeling full
Though you may want to keep lifting while drinking lots of milk so you get bigger rather than just getting fatter. Though I don't envy you, gaining weight is harder than losing it. It's not impossible though so good luck!

Attached: 1525299353795.png (638x580, 213K)

McDoubles

I'm 40 kgs overweight

EAT

Attached: 1550783554317.jpg (283x291, 14K)

THE

Attached: 1529604513198.jpg (365x416, 30K)

BREAK

I eat a lot, i get in 200g of protein a day and lifting weights
1kg of minced meat every day, thats 1800 calories in meat alone
Then lots of potatos, rice, bread, vegetables
I dont know if i can stomach more food than this

BURG

Attached: 1541840096682.jpg (960x946, 49K)

stop lifting weights and start drinking alcohol, especially beer

Attached: 1543816197373.jpg (640x360, 38K)

>lifting weights
>190cm/63kg
I bet you don't even squat lmao2plate

im 5'4 and 52kg

Chicken, Rice, Beans
They're all cheap and delicious protein rich and you can make a thousand recipes off em

1 can (330ml) of beer is like 100 kcal

Attached: 1535443437321.jpg (1648x926, 96K)

I bench like 1 20kg plate on each side i am not strong