Is Europe the most cucked continent? Why do they love Islam and rape gangs so much?

Is Europe the most cucked continent? Why do they love Islam and rape gangs so much?

Attached: European union.png (1013x842, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

miscellanees01.wordpress.com/2016/04/16/il-ne-peut-y-avoir-de-choix-democratique-contre-les-traites-europeens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>t. Chang

Ching chong nip nong to you as well.

Hello Zhang

Yes
Because we got too tolerant

>>t. Chang
>Ching chong nip nong to you as well.

Attached: soyjak_gun.jpg (1282x1020, 156K)

You would love China if they took Islam in the ass like Europe wouldn't you?

>democracy

Attached: 1531200600063.png (800x750, 139K)

>Hello Zhang

Attached: 1555296197252.jpg (1080x1201, 366K)

never trust a german, a dutchman, or an anglo

White leftists are the most self hating group of people on the planet. If the majority of Muslims were white, these fuckers would hate them.

sad truth

And if muzzies were white, right wingers would love them because their ideas about gender relations, homos and religion are identical.

Nah because then they would be like chechens, the muslims have some good ideas though about fags not gonna lie

Also wouldn't they at least be human if they were white? As it is right now they are a horde of sand niggers but of course a European like you is such a cuck

I too always believe completly unsourced quote captions.

White is a skin tone, nothing more nothing less. It's the ethnicity that matters.

Whatever you say, white based Muslim free Sweden.

>White is a skin tone, nothing more nothing less. It's the ethnicity that matters.
Explain why people with darker skin are subhuman animals then? Cuck

miscellanees01.wordpress.com/2016/04/16/il-ne-peut-y-avoir-de-choix-democratique-contre-les-traites-europeens/

Attached: 1440107973201.png (495x495, 201K)

they unironically are. most of the muzzies that go to gayrope are far closer to YToids than any other race.

shut the fuck up wh*toid cuckold faggot. bet youd be a meek lil bish irl if confronted by a big yellow fingol bull.

>Canacucks incharge of handling the banter

Attached: 1343446634866.png (500x402, 183K)

Because their ethnicity/culture is shit. Skin tone hardly factors in, there are lots of shitty white skinned people too. You new worlders are just mutts who don't have a ethnicity so you cling on skin tone without realizing how absurd it is.

>P-purely cultural and economic reasons I swear
Northern Europeans are such a sad embarrassment of self hating faggots lmao

Attached: ooga boooooga.jpg (736x1104, 137K)

ITT: BLEACH'D Chink vs ARAB'D Europeans

>You new worlders are just mutts who don't have a ethnicity so you cling on skin tone without realizing how absurd it is.

Attached: 1554034353294.jpg (1080x1246, 183K)

It's not banter

Even the worst whites are better than shitskins and you know it. By default a trailer trash white meth whore is probably a better person than an upper class nigger. You don't care though because you're a self flaggelating European cuck who's been brainwashed into thinking skin tone is trivial.

Attached: 78686.png (540x491, 161K)

Literally America's hat

Attached: 1465905180541.jpg (299x402, 26K)

Literally Somolias pockey pussy

Attached: 1439825419089.jpg (185x160, 14K)

keep acting tough online, ya finna crap ur pants when me and tyrone show up to ravage ur lil YTBoipussy
>t-thats g-gay
only for the taker fag

Attached: sonni.jpg (720x710, 109K)

I guarantee I could be the shit out of any Finngol, look at you cucks

>New worlder not knowing what ethnicity is
Like I said, you guys have absurd beliefs. Hint: ethnicity is an interplay between genetics and culture.

If ethnicity is so important why are you importing a billion different ones in your tiny country and telling me they don't see skin tone because you don't?

Attached: 1439798492654.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

descending into powerfantasies already? y'all europoor niggas is pathetic af

Attached: voimafantasiat.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

Elhemdulillah
Soon europe will be ours

>brainwashed into thinking skin tone is trivial.
Skin tone is trivial, just like eye colour or hair colour are. Correlation != causality. Ethnicity/culture is what matters, even worst white, blue eyed, blonde haired Finnish life school öyhöttäjä is better than high class Canadian mutt.

>you
I'm not the government of Finland you retarded Chang.

The truth is Muslims and Us are alike. All we disagree on is the nature of Christ

The Han Chinese will inherit the earth when you cucks are gone. It will be interesting to visit the cultural diversity of Romanian mosques and compare them with German mosques in the future.

Attached: soon.png (286x311, 203K)

You could be the shit of any Fingol? Good to know you want to get dumped on by other men.

Yeah I'm sure the billions of sand niggers you're importing think skin tone is trivial and it all comes down to culture. It's not like they specifically target blondes and have a stereotype that people who look like you are weak and passive. Surely you wont be subjected to that. Unless that's what the European wants because of his cuckoldry.

Attached: 1439966932512.png (200x201, 45K)

>Gayrop
> separate continent

>The truth is Muslims and Us are alike. All we disagree on is the nature of Christ

Attached: 0e1.jpg (700x734, 53K)

You're a nigger lover so the difference is negligible

But they are sand niggers and they smell and explode.

This my Rus friend, Eurasia now!

I would prefer Islam over Communism to be honest.

>gets triggered
>can't handle the banter
>admits to being a chink immigrant

>DON'T BIGOTED AGAINST MUSLIMS YOU CHINK
kek you're triggered not me

eu worst country

Attached: 1553106716910.jpg (1178x1600, 404K)

HAHAH why are they like this holy shit

This.

We don't really have many muslimes in our country, chinks are even more numerous. You have to go back Chan--- Who am I kidding, keep giving the White Man your sisters and aunts.

Stop being so stupid chuang

Go back to Chechnya, smelly churkoid.

>I defend sand niggers for free on the internet

Attached: download (27).jpg (1280x720, 227K)

>We don't really have many muslimes in our country
They 9/11'd you and you still defend them like a cuckold

Stop being so Islamic, eurocuck

>chinks get triggered because their women prefer White Men
>reveal themselves immediately
Muslime and chink subhumans need to go back, but chink women can stay I guess, they assimilate well with White Men.

Yeah I'm not taking you mutts seriously, you're what Europe is going to look like racially Americuck

Attached: America what the fuck.jpg (1723x859, 451K)