Whats it like in the commieblock?

Whats it like in the commieblock?

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-031049_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Bet its filled with russian cuties

Attached: 20190416_131941.jpg (1080x1311, 577K)

Only one of those is cute.

Comfy but don't listen music loudly from 11pm up to 6am

not bad
the only thing I absolutely hate is the parking

that issue could be solved with underground parking lots

no, its filled with fat bosnians and girls with tights and messy haricuts who constantly wear headphones and you can find them only in nightclubs otherwise they will ignore you

Walls are too fucking thin, can hear people have sex

Live in commieblocks on the left, it's pretty comfy.
I never hear my neighbours, walls are very thick.
It's clean, well maintained by the landlords and everything is nearby.

Attached: Stockholm.jpg (1772x1186, 1.35M)

They're functional, though often poorly maintained.

true, but our dear leaders would rather pocket the money or build dumb shit and let me fight boomers to death for a spot

I like it here, it's cheaper than the average apartment in smaller buildings and the houses are built like bunkers so sound is not a problem.
Also really fast internet included in rent.

Attached: Helsingborg_1_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 460K)

oh I know how it is, I used to live in a commieblock like that. I could hear what my neighbours are watching at night. The one I'm living in now has super thick walls, never hear my neighbours.

same

same, although we do have 2 underground parking lots in my area but they were built in 70s heh

My commieblock just got renovated. New bathrooms, floors, lights etc so I can't complain.
The only issue I guess is my downstairs neighbour who plays loud music on the balcony in the summer.

my commieblock walls are so thick that i don't even know if my neighbors are alive, because i have never heard anything from them

in most cases they are not, the have poor infrastructure, almost no public transportation, are a failure in terms of urban planning. The rest of the World understood that some 50 years ago but for some reason in Russia and in other parts of eastern Europe they keep building these anthouses for humans in the middle of mud.

Attached: 02.jpg (1000x667, 277K)

Here it's mostly pretty good in commieblocks. You have elevators, wide clean staircases/corridors and comfortable flats, and all services (electricity, heating, internet etc.)

Attached: 20170910_144405_resized_1.jpg (2064x1161, 675K)

>central Gothenburg
>super thick walls/floors so very quiet
>huge elevator, can fit entire couch set
>parking for everyone
>middle age Swedes as neighbours
>friendly landlord who fixes everything right away
>stairs and public areas are cleaned 3 times a week

The only downside is heat. In summer it gets really fucking hot inside and I don't have air conditioning.

Attached: 1_56960855.jpg (700x571, 309K)

I see they also use cheapest ugliest wall tiles from leroy merlin in your country to renovate entrances

for the record this is a better looking flat, msot of them are not this fancy

>leroy merlin

Don't think we have them in Croatia. But sure more expensive materials in the hallways makes for higher utilities costs for every single flat owner, so there is no reason to use overly classy materials.

They are actually mostly the same in terms of installations just not freshly renovated all the time.
(Grafitti tags on elevators etc.)

>the only thing I absolutely hate is the parking
This, it fucking sucks. I have to park 10 minutes away from where I live..

Attached: Degeers.jpg (800x534, 120K)

I've been there, seems like a nice place to live...

those residential commie blocks have the worse of both worlds, they are far away from the city with no public transportation like the suburbs yet you must live in a shitty flat next to eachother like in the city.
I wonder what kind of retard would buy a flat on this places.

Attached: 01.jpg (1100x618, 227K)

Not true here though, mine is only 10 minutes from the city centre and the tram stops 50 meters away.

>but for some reason
Poverty, building regulations, housing bubble, corruption, lack of alternatives - you most likely already live in a commieblock, and most housing on the market is commieblocks, and when it's not a commieblock, it's too expensive, due to actual houses being built in the city centre, and not being very numerous, since Russia was mostly rural until, I think, 1970s.

Are you talking about Spain or Russia?

we have very few of them(pic related), but yes the same applies for all of them

Attached: fsendra31317495-barcelona-2015-aniversario-construccion-del171019181347-1508429810959.jpg (1200x674, 325K)

I'm guessing you're the fat bosnian

francoblock
well more like /transiciĆ³n/block

Well, here it's more like said.
At least in Zagreb and probably also in Split and Rijeka. I guess the public transport is worse in provincial towns.

pretty comfy desu
it looks depressing from outside but all the apartments here are modernised and have access to fiberlink internet

Fuck, moved into a newly built apartment building and I can hear more noises from neighbours than you'd expect in a modern building. Sometimes I can hear muffled louder talking. The biggest problem is probably the fact that there is no extra door or anything covering the front door so a lot of sound leaks in and out from the front door. I'm pissed. As I'm writing this a neighbours dog started crying and it's very audible. Why buy a dog if you just leave it home all day to become depressed AND to torture other people. Thinking about putting a poisoned sausage through the mailbox and put it out of it's misery

Attached: image_1.png (309x302, 154K)

Sounds bad man. My commieblock was built in 1981. I play the accordion and have asked all my neighbours if I disturb them in any way. Nope, they had never heard me play at all.
And the only time I have ever heard sounds from my neighbours is when the dude the left of me was drilling like 30 holes in his wall. The sound was still very low.

Well I've learned my lesson. New != good. I'll have to inquire about sound levels next time. I feel like playing my electric guitar unplugged would be heard to my closest neighbours

Pretty good.
Late commieblocks are peak urban housing.
Modern buildings are constructed from cheaper material, with worse planning and they're on the outskirts with fucking nothing in the vicinity.
I live in 86 series Khrushchevka, absolutely comfy. It's in the center of the city, but surrounded by quiet neighbourhood.
The only problems are outdated electrical wiring and that they don't tend to the facade.

I walk from my commie block to any shop for a 5 minutes.

These aren't commieblocks.
That's modern building. Yes, they're shit and you only outlined half of their problems. Don't mix them with old 60-80s buildings

>muh public transport
It's called a car and it's far superior than sitting next to unwashed subhumans for 2 hours every day in a cramped space

My current commieblock is pretty nice. Nothing to complain about. Clean, quiet and maintained.
But my last one was a nightmare. You could hear the neighbour snoring at night and if someone flushed their toilet anywhere in the building the pipes would scream for like 10 minutes. And the elevator never worked so had to walk up 8 floors..

It's all about location and luck I guess.

Gas is almost 7 USD/gallon here. Then it's insurance, maintenance and parking. Parking anywhere near my job is impossible and the available spots is around 20 USD/hour..

>20 USD/hour
that's fucking brutal holy shit

Car is hardly any better in those urban hellholes.
There's not enough parking space.
Such districts are always on the outskirts of the city with only one road connecting to it which gets into a standstill during rush hour.

Limited space and the city taxes/slaps fees on everything car related. There's cheaper parking further away but what's the point if I have to walk 20 minutes anyway? Might as well take the tram/bus to work and sleep on the way.

Most places here provide parking for their employees I think.

Some places here do that but like 80% don't since they don't have a private parking place. There's no space for it.

Wow that fucking sucks

And the drivers license costs about 2600 USD to take as well.

Parking here is charged by entry, you pay $0.75 and doesn't matter how long you stay , my cousin knew people at the traffic department so i couldve just gotten my license for free lol

Annoying, people are loud, have arguments, watch tv, listen to music, ask to borrow shit from you.
Just fuck off, i want to live out in the woods