Who has a higher IQ? Sergey or Vitalik?

Who has a higher IQ? Sergey or Vitalik?
Who would win in an intellectual battle of wits and why?

Attached: 1531327202118.png (278x276, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chain.link/company/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Possibly Vitalik has the higher IQ, but Sergey is much more mature and has more wisdom. Vitalik is just the standard millennial progressive idealist communist, who thinks he's smarter than he actually is. Sergey knows more about the real world and can actually move around in it to manipulate things to his favor. He's smart enough to not screech about politics, and instead chooses to stay out of the spotlight and focus on building his project.

Vitalik has a higher IQ but Sergey has less cognitive blindspots and is more able to intuitively see wider implications of things and grasp well enough things he hasn't studied in depth to see how it fits with or affects what he does focus on.

Vitalik has a higher IQ but his social skills are equivalent to a feral child. Ya boy Serg has a nice 120 IQ and is capable of conducting his own conferences/conventions.

I know who would win in an eating contest...

Vitalik's IQ is TOO high, Sergey's is just right. Also Vitalik is still a fucking kid, Sergey isn't some idealist and wants to implement something realistic that has a use in business. I don't think Vitalik gives a fuck about business and money, hes autistic as fuck.

Based answer

>Also Vitalik is still a fucking kid

Boomer spotted

Attached: 7F4BA5F6-9A65-456C-A277-95BE16403903.png (455x402, 282K)

This. Sergey is more balanced. He has charisma too.

Sergey is a leftist too. He supported Bernie and Wikileaks (not really leftist for this one). Dimitri Roche is a leftist too btw.

He's actually a libertarian
Or at least he agrees with alot of libertarian principles

sminem

That must have been hard to type with his dick hitting the back of your throat

One is a genius who created eth at a super young age. The other is head of a company that has a website that has more spelling errors than a 12 year olds homework, also, is a meme.

>implying Ari Juels isn‘t smarter

Attached: 3182DEBF-1E20-4C53-B387-8FD57B5C8164.jpg (200x200, 23K)

This

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

Based poster. Sergey is also 99% love and is ten times more huggable than Vitalik "Pedo" Buterin

Attached: 1516210056672.png (1306x818, 1.29M)

just look at this retard in the back. Embarrassing. Can you imagine /ourboy/ Sergey being a clown like this?

Attached: 1525403179309.gif (480x270, 3.9M)

You are a MANIAC!

It all comes down to the consumption of boogers. Do you honestly think a chad like Sergey would ever be caught sticking his fingers up his nose? Fat chance. Meanwhile, Vitalik does that shit on camera! The absolute madman actually went knuckle deep and licked his fingers clean afterward in front of live cameras and qt chicks, there's no way an intellectual like that would lose to someone like Sergey. The only upper hand fatty might have on Vitalik is his passion for digging up cat turds out from the litterbox and eating them. This is where Sergey harnesses all of his strength, not from boogers but from the combination of cat turds and the mcdonalds dollar menu.

Holy cringe

this

y idnt my OMESEUP GO UP AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

vitalik is a smarter tech nerd, sergey is showing himself to be a good ceo. some of the people they've hired for the chainlink team are fucking top level. i believe in chainlinks success now more than ever by researching their team members

Sergey "Chad" Nazarov
>couch surfs with hot teenage girls with no issue
>family man
>researching groundbreaking technology
>lives off of only Big Macs
>has never felt doubt in his life

Vitalik "Pedo" Buterin
>virgin skeleton
>his life project is a bitcoin copypaste meant to scam children out of their money
>spends his days making a clown out of himself on camera and crying on twitter about politcs

Attached: sergey and his loli.png (990x1002, 1.39M)

>his life project is a bitcoin copypaste meant to scam children out of their money
More like, his life project is a factory for millions of bitcoin copypastes

fpbp

Vitalik is too idealistic and thinks state intervention is a must, to correct "market failures". Sergey seems more money driven and capitalist. He probably read the Austrians.

where can i see the members? new web is utter shite

chain.link/company/

scroll down on this page.

>that picture

you just KNOW

Higher IQ: Buterin
Wider intelligence: Nazarov

They are both geniuses

I guess this is comparable, they both have genius level IQ, but whereas Vitalik has signifcantly higher IQ, Sergey seems more balanced in emotional intelligence, social awareness, perceptiveness, etc. etc, which would actualy make him more intelligent than Vitalik.

Remember, intelligence is not defined by its IQ, nowadays you can define someone intelligence by how well one can solve the problems the society he is inserted presents to one.

If all problems our society would have to face were computer problems, logical, mathematical ones, then Vitalik would be more intelligent, but our society has much more varied problems, to which Vitalik is seriously lacking.

What crypto projects does Ari support?

leave sergey-kun alone! :

jesus christ

Vitalkin has the emotional maturity of a toaster. So regardless of his unique ability to understand very technically specific problems and solve them, he makes a terrible figurehead.
Sergey is obviously very intelligent, and is professional enough to not be involved in the kind of wasteful and hurtful banter produced on social media platforms.
Vitalik cannot help himself when engauged to express his superior intellect, and it shows. This will cripple ETH's chances of ever becoming a household name.
Sergey shows his superior intellect by not getting involved and keeping his nose to the grindstone.

Fixed it for you
>Also Vitalik is still fucking a kid

He isn't building Link, he is cashing out slowly.