Serious Question

Maybe all the spelling mistakes aren't that big of a deal and how the ICO was a disaster is in the past BUT,

The thing I don't understand is why we know about this, but others don't? If this is set to disrupt entire industries then why aren't there more people talking about this? I'm not talking redditors, I'm talking people who work in the industry, lawyers, businessmen, tech guys. Not gosner, but the kind of guys who work for gosner. If you worked heavily with contracts, maybe at a large company, wouldn't you be aware of threats to your job? There's a lot of people at the intersection of tech, law and finance. Where are they? How come a bunch of neets know more about the supposed future of contracts and exchange?

Look at all the mentions of link by random articles. It's almost always about being one of the many solutions to the Oracle problem, usually mentioned along oraclize and other shit. There's no recognition of potential or autistic dot connecting. Shouldn't there be some talk from knowledgeable people who work in the industry. Like the guys who made linkpool. Smart guys who see the potential, but not super rich insiders. Shouldn't there be more of them? This is more concerning to me than the lack of attention from popular crypto names. It's more telling, I think. I feel insane when I read about link here. Surely others would have noticed this shit? NDA's don't exist for open-sourced community driven projects that doesn't even make sense.

Attached: IMG_1439.png (1000x1000, 53K)

>The thing I don't understand is why we know about this, but others don't

ChainLink is not geared towards the average man. It is made for financial institutions at large and they have been working with the CL team since the SWIFT proof of concept proved to be able to take offchain data and put it onto the blockchain. Do you think banks and other institutions talk about their innovative ideas and forward thinking models openly with the public? No the CL team does not care about you or us they are focused on having meetings and going over progress with their clients. When you can wrap your head around that fact you come to see that ChainLink stands out in the blockchain space. Sergey isnt making problems over twitter like some CEOs of other coins have been doing- look at Charles Hoskinson arguing with metamask support on twitter... pointless and reflects the ingegrity of their business. Thats why I am invested into ChainLink.

Attached: 1532594149475.jpg (432x451, 51K)

The rich don't share good news with the poor they see as below them. They have everything to gain & lose. We have nothing

Maybe the mistakes were intentional

It's not in the public eye because when you learn about chainlink it takes a few minutes to comprehend the full scale of the project. With other cryptocurrencies they'll have a basic gimmick that's attention grabbing and seems to be useful, but in the long term playing field won't last. Chainlink has every reason to be successful, but the world will need some time before seeing the results for themselves.

good goyim lets just give all the money to the banks

give me one good reason we should give a shit about chainlink if its a "big business" "big bank" currency

why cant i use smart contracts for every day shit and not need muh institutions

>
>good goyim lets just give all the money to the banks
>
>give me one good reason we should give a shit about chainlink if its a "big business" "big bank" currency

Because we like wealth?
Because we can become soros of right wing?

if the reason to invest isnt clear enough for you then you deserve to be poor

>why we know about this, but others don't?
Because based Sergey is one of us and wants us all to be financially independent.

i thought chainlink was a revolutionary singularity project but nope just gotta sell and get rich and big banks can use chainlink fuck it

Looked like a signal to me, or inside joke. The errors were too numerous and contrived. Almost like a parody of a chink coin scam page.

I just spoke with the new marketing director of Chainlink and she had some pretty interesting things to tell.

We all know that Sergey has gotten kind of big lately, but the last months it has sprialed out of control. He is now so morbidly obese that he cannot support his own weight anymore. Reportedly he used a large chunk of the ICO money to install a huge aquarium in his house. He, and I kid you not, spends 22 hours a day in it to release the strain on his knees and back. According to the MD of Chainlink, he has switched to eating fish food. He says it has the optimal balance of minerals an positive vibrations. But the most fucked up thing is that he is supposedly mating with a clown fish. I don't know if the fish consent or not, but with Sergeys current size I don't think he have a say in the matter. Once a day he is hoisted out of the tank and onto a couch so that he can watch his favorite TV show Dr. Phil.

I don't know what to think anymore Jow Forums. I'm not a professional investor, but I don't think link is a good investment if all of this is true?

>why cant i use smart contracts for every day shit and not need muh institutions
They know this tech will kill them and the only way they can stay relevant is to embrace it.

uhhhhh not the right wing part...

>i thought chainlink was a revolutionary singularity project but nope just gotta sell and get rich and big banks can use chainlink fuck it
Rome wasnt built in a day faggot
Step by step

Good. Sell. Please.

You are a nobody and bring nothing of value to our existence.

no thats what you guys are implying
let me just sell and get rich off chainlink in a few years youre not even sounding like youre interested in the viability of it actually being used

or using it yourself

what

the

fuck

Attached: 1530926206652.jpg (250x249, 7K)

Riddle user

>uhhhhh not the right wing part...
Its gonna be bjuutifuul

no, you can't start reposting this again changing rory or whoever to the marketing director. That won't make people think it's good suddenly.