Jow Forums how can I overcome my white girl fetish

Jow Forums how can I overcome my white girl fetish

Attached: 1551896838502.jpg (1080x1350, 247K)

Accept the fact that white women are for CASTIZO BVLLS only and not short ugly prietos like you

Dalofälid women are meant for german BWC only

Attached: really pretty.png (996x560, 1.06M)

become white

>Dalofälid
what?

You can't overcome good taste.

What you really need to overcome is that it is unlikely you'd ever get one. Sorry amigo.

Take the Kazakhpill

Attached: KZ.jpg (2156x2428, 1.3M)

Go black and dont come back

MY NAME A BORAT

By dating them

Attached: 1544414140266.jpg (885x888, 175K)

HHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAH

Attached: n.jpg (719x719, 83K)

Only slavicas are the white girl worth the damn. Most of latinas and speficis asian and black goddess are best tier. Good level india >>> most great whites girl too obviously.
You live in one of the motherloads op, claim the gift your parents bring to you by living you in mexico!

Why is it a fetish vs a preference? I find a lot of Latinos in general attractive but wouldn’t marry one unless they were white.

Not really purely dalofälid imo, this goes more into alpinonordid/subnordid territory
>spic too stupid to google something

is gay marrage legal in the entire usa?

Is she south German?

That does not look Dalofaelid to me.

idk dude

She’s American

>how do I stop being a healthy male who's attractive to the most attractive type of women in the world

Try really hard to buy into the "yellow fever meme" or something

The surname seems to be particularly common in Baden Wurttembug. If her ancestors are from there, then that could explain the alpinid influence.

Wtf are you talking about? What’s her surname?

Engler. Her name is Meghan Engler.

That's an idealization escalated into an obsession. Have enough experience with enough women of all kinds, and you realize they're all the same pain in the ass to be with. The whole "angelic foreign look" fascination will quickly fade away and you'll start selecting them with the same strict criteria you'd apply to your own kind.

She’s probably a mutt, stop tracing her ancestry you autist

Baden women are amazing, just look at Anja Langer.

Attached: c0d5b49a9de6fb6b41ecefc51e4da5f8.jpg (447x640, 27K)

>the most attractive type of women in the world
>white women

Attached: 1555369164118.jpg (741x741, 93K)

Try talking to one

This woman is attractive, but not as attractive as the most attractive white people

Well, try talking to one, she will call will a sexist, racist etc, after that she is going to fuck some ugly smelly Tyrone that will beat her and call him "dreamy" and you should "man up".

yes

VERY BASED

By actually fucking white women you virgin

T. chad chi with Nordic gf

Attached: image.jpg (611x741, 140K)

Ugh. That's a stunner desu.

And how can I overcome my brown girl fetish?

Attached: 45502586_1935421066506030_2416676737450602636_n.jpg (1080x1079, 284K)

kys

honestly do not believe that chart for a minute. my dong is 6.5" and i've seen a lot of other guys dongs and not one has been under 6", talking about all whites here.

the wall gets them all

Attached: 1555420407795.jpg (1800x1080, 1.29M)

Thats the same woman? No way, oh no no no no no.