Sl*Voids fear the Dacian warrior

sl*Voids fear the Dacian warrior

Attached: 1544532354549.jpg (909x761, 106K)

hol up so you be sayin

Serbs aren’t Slavs?

shhhh don't tell them

They are Illyrians, native to Balkans, it's why they're so tall compared to pole and russian manlets.

No, they are assimilated Balkanites.

You never stop learning I guess

You can clearly understand when the map is bullshit just by looking at Murmansk region on it.
If it's not 90%> slavic then it's not true.

Most Russians are slavicized Uralics.

Who?

And most american are niggers, what's your point, Maurice Wacka Jamal III Jr?

ME

Attached: 32q5q253m.jpg (802x660, 142K)

ITT: Let me tell you about your ethno-linguistic group :)

We were here first
Meme answers need not apply

Attached: 1554858202961.png (583x857, 605K)

Someone who’s not even considered a serious threat, lol.

The three maps at the top of that image depict the expansion of the Scandinavian Rus, not East Slavs.

These maps depict expansion of Rus state from Russia to Ukraine, you dumb abo nigger.

You are a slavicized german

Yes, the Rus state ruled by Scandinavians with a Finno-Ugric and East Slavic underclass.

Slavs (South Balts), including East Slavs, expanded from Belarus/Ukraine :^)

Attached: Proto-Baltic History.png (1250x2000, 2.91M)

It's objective fact that the Rus were Norsemen who ruled local Slavic, Uralic, and Turkic tribes. Russians are a mixture of the three groups.

>tf one of the last Slavs in Croatia with no Dinaric ancestry

>german
They don't exist.
That map makes no actual sense and looks like something Carlos would make.

Attached: G25__Sigtuna_Viking_Age_scaled.png (1081x560, 187K)

Why are Americans allowed to make posts?

What he wrote is literally true, though.

Letting Americans to post was a mistake.

Because it hurts your feelings, I should not be allowed to post? This is an American website, fuck off a poleshit forum if you want censorship.

>Turkic
By the time of Mongol/Turkic invasions entire Rus was Slavic. Hell, it didn't even take that long for Rus to be 100% Slavic. By the time of Sviatoslav, every Norseman was slavicized already. Novgorod was an advanced trading city even before Rus tribes. Much bigger than anything in backwater Scandinavian fishermen shitholes with ugaabooga mudhuts of the Proto-Germanic origin.
Shut the fuck up, you illiterate. Just because your granddady came from Bavaria 300 years ago, doesn't make you Germanic.

What does being Germanic have to with knowing facts, you dumb slavshit? This is the history of the matter, not a p*le shitflinger revisionism
>By the time of Mongols who assraped slavshit poles
Shut the fuck up retard. You are talking about an event almost a millennium after the establishment of Rus.

You can't read for shit.

Attached: Słaaaaaaaaaaawek.gif (480x270, 2.67M)

Novgorod was established by Scandinavians.

extremely unlikely
where are you from?

No, it wasn't. Funny how Germanics establish great settlements everywhere, but their homelands lmao.

pgž

still unlikely, even croatians from zagorje are mixed with dinarids

It was.

>Funny how Germanics establish great settlements everywhere, but their homelands
Sigtuna was an important town that was established in the same century as Novgorod. It's understandable though that fewer important towns were established in their homeland in coastal Sweden, since I can't imagine them wanting to do trade with Finnoids to the east or West Slaves to the south.

>it was
Nope.
>Sigtuna

>Nope.
Yep.

>>Sigtuna
>980
Yes, and Novgorod was established in the late 10th Century too.
>Archaeological excavations in the middle to late 20th century, however, have found cultural layers dating back only to the late 10th century, the time of the Christianization of Rus' and a century after it was allegedly founded, suggesting that the chronicle entries mentioning Novgorod in the 850s or 860s are later interpolations.[18]

Attached: 13502067_1386425261374839_9142945781079883011_n.jpg (684x960, 96K)

>860 is the same as 980
Okay. It wasn't founded by Scandinavians. Neither was Kiev, Poznan, Gniezno or Gdansk.

Those are just 19-20th century fairytales.

Novgorod was established by Scandinavians, the other cities you mentioned weren't

gk was very isolated from everything, also literally no -ić last names in my family tree as far as I can trace it back and my phenotype (red beard, alpinid facial structure, manletism etc) isn't very dinaric

could be celtic not necessarily slavic, my mother had orange hair but she is dalmatian, don't know how that happened

But Murmansk is not slavic on your pics.

eat a banana you beggar monkey

Balkan hates the Slav hates the Turk hates the Arab hates the Nigger hates his fellow Nigger oh yeah. Nations kill nations die, Nations rise and nations fall under the red right hand of the Jew. This is the way of the world come on hate on baaaaaybe

>sl*Voids fear the Dacian warrior
You meaned the BVLG-ARIAN BVLLS?

delete

Attached: 1529778935660.png (952x685, 182K)

Because homeland is trash for permanent settlement when you take the soil quality into the equation. Dublin for example became a thing because of the Norsemen, with nothing back home being close to it in size, maybe except Hedeby

no, they are inferior thracians and cannot compare to the Dacian BVLL

Attached: 1552697931623.jpg (1024x724, 197K)

Why is norway so slav??

>The Dacian Warrior

Makes me imagine a low budget eastern European Mad Max ripoff.

And now I want to watch that.

Attached: duster.jpg (1200x800, 311K)