When is bitcorn going to drop again?

When is bitcorn going to drop again?

Attached: bitcoin_PNG48.png (968x968, 103K)

Never.

Yes

Attached: 31434513252361.jpg (900x621, 111K)

The absolute state of bears

Attached: 1532631559037.jpg (546x512, 89K)

sub $8k is over and will never return

isnt there typically a late summer sell off and then heavy buying through the new year?

I've made nice gains with my btc, but I've heard a lot that it'll did again before the eoy bullrun. Just wondering when I should Tether it

dip*

It will start this weekend. Low 7k will hit by Sunday and should end up in the 4k range by September

What makes you say this?

>4k

You idiots are still on about this? God you are retarded.

>the eoy bullrun
i love how so many people just assume this is gunna happen lol

>No price is too low for a bear or too high for a bull.
he is a bear he doesn't understand it's time to hybernate.

it will happen because most people assume it will happen. one of those self fulfilling prophecies.

tether now.

It'll happen because it always happens. And because of the ETF consideration/decision regardless of when it's actual decided. Try like reading some crypto news sometime

*bitcone

this is why

Attached: bitcoin_chart.jpg (875x568, 51K)

Bear fantasies.

nice meme chart but I've seen it about a thousand times and it doesn't do anything for me

After almost a 70% correction. Yah ok Brainlet.

dubs say we go down to 7k during next week and I open a short position with 5x leverage

yeah this is what wee looked at all past year. and it was supposed to be true every day according to some random faggot. it's not even funny anymore.

most likely we are past the dip i did not expect it to be this easy but the shape of the price chart is very bullish enough to simply jump over the pain and start ramping up.

what is the next resistance, $8500?

don't know, i actually had hopes of buying even more cheap btc. i'm not gonna buy any more above $6.3k. so looks like that's it for me.

volume's really low today. Wouldn't be surprised to see a dump.

BTC sell off happening now. Jow Forums is not letting me post the fucking image on this reply. Coincidence? I think not.

I knew this was a sucker's rally!!

Now. I told you to tether at $8,300. Hope you listened.