You've come to the wrong neighborhood, german niger

>you've come to the wrong neighborhood, german niger

Attached: r.jpg (301x450, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanicus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: t-34_hex_33.jpg (640x413, 83K)

Me I'm Celt

Attached: 1555449564548.png (900x900, 106K)

Its literally the other way around.
Romans were so btfo that they never again tried to invade us.

They came back a few years later, kicked your asses, got their eagles back, and then decided your subhuman forest shithole wasn't worth the effort and went home

true

Attached: 1447865574334.png (318x308, 167K)

based roman brvther

Attached: legionari rimljani split.jpg (680x403, 44K)

You didn't come to my neighborhood at all

>"muh Teutoburg"
>conveniently forgetting about Idistaviso and Germanicus' campaigns
gotta love Germany's selective memory

Attached: roman.webm (720x405, 1.35M)

Mediterraneans LARP while men from Bilad al-Rafidayn destroy Roman ruins

Attached: AP0606080176321402771690-1402-1409.jpg (1484x1080, 77K)

because you mutts armed him
and no, he's not destroying Roman ruins anymore because the EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN BVLL has stopped him and you mutts from taking over Syria

Attached: barrels.png (1010x1241, 1.66M)

>tf
>tp

This lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanicus

This
h
i
s

t. country named after the Germanic tribe.

Based and redpilled Portuguese Bull telling the truth

Gallia? Uhm, no. That's a roman name derived from the celtic tribe that inhabited the region.

Teutoburg was more decisive than those though.

t. country named after a Germanic tribe outta Roslagen invited by the Finns to stop messing with us

Russia was named after a Serbian region Rascia (Rassia), you eastern russian.

funny how the roman empire was btfo by a few germanics armed with sticks and stones

srbs are ethnic turks

t. ethnic russo-mongolian

t. wannabe russian swarthoid

This

germanic nogs were killing each other over a few rivers and trees, then after the romans starts fiddeling with their butthole they go niggamode and rapes their entire western empire, kinda crazy lol.

>tfw German parents and born here

If the locals find out...

Attached: 1459498445354.jpg (460x397, 39K)

just get a sling and hide in the forest, those swarthy moors will get teutoburg 2019 portugal edition

I'll just keep hidden. Iberians are such a mix of Euro ethnicities, they can't even spot me.
And I'm Portuguese either way, fully converted since I was born and raised here. If anything, I'll kill Swedes first.

Attached: 1555445765766.png (348x355, 175K)

what the helL!? why? what have we ever done to you? we hate german niggers as much as any med!

Attached: schwedentrunk.png (1992x1066, 924K)

i am a greek
greeks are better than other humans

Pic related is trve Evropa

According to Norse Sagas, in 865 the legendary Viking chief Ragnar Lodbrok fell into the hands of King Ælla of Northumbria. Ælla allegedly had Ragnar thrown into a snake pit. It is said that Ragnar's enraged sons, taking advantage of political instability in England, recruited the Great Heathen Army, which landed in the Kingdom of East Anglia that year. There is no proof that this legend has any basis in history, however, it is known that several of the Viking leaders grouped their bands together to form one great army that landed in the kingdom of East Anglia to start their attempted conquest of England in 866.[11][12]

By the late 9th century, the Vikings had overrun most of the Anglo-Saxon kingdoms that constituted England at the time.

In 869, the Vikings returned to East Anglia. This time King Edmund fought; possibly at Hellesdon near Norwich, or Hoxne – I believe the map below shows Hoxne. The East Anglians fought, and lost:

In that year St Edmund the king fought against them and the Danes took the victory, killed the king and overcame all the land. They destroyed all the churches they came to; the same time they came to Peterborough, they burned and broke, killed the Abbot and monks and all they found here. They made which was very great such that it became nothing. (Anglo Saxon Chronicle)

Here England found itself a patron saint. King Edmund was apparently given the choice of death, or abandoning his religion. He Chose death. The vikings tied him to an Oak tree – and filled him full of arrows. They cut off his head and the the head into the bushes. When the Anglo Saxons crept from their hiding places they came looking for the head – and the head cried out ‘here, here’ – and so it was found. A miracle!

I "CAME" to the right place, 800-1066 CAME unto Christian virgin women.

Attached: danelaw.jpg (1241x1755, 464K)

You are just Northern NORTHERN Germans desu

never ever fucking say this ever again
fuck you you fucking bastard
i spit on you and germans
you are all subhumans, except for the greeks

>Used Germanic runes
>Speaks Germanic language

Y I K E S

Based

He looks like he fucks black guys

lmao

cope

>al*mães infiltrados

Attached: chama a pide.png (308x798, 250K)

Every time i look in the mirror and see green eyes looking back i am reminded of the fact that somewhere back 1000s of years ago, one if not many of my female ancestors betrayed the germanic tribes for the meds.

It reminds me of how impure i am, a mutt if you will.

Attached: 1865371.jpg (362x362, 21K)

what the fuck ever made you think meds have green eyes? They all have brown eyes except for a select few

Ancient meds werent diluted by arab tribes

This is true. They were in fact NORDIC BVLLS.